Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Pray Your Way Into The Year 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray Your Way Into The Year 2020 (277 Views)

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. / ©PRAYERS INSPIRED - PRAY YOUR WAY THROUGH 2018™ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray Your Way Into The Year 2020 by fitted60(m): 2:55am On Dec 31, 2019
Pray your way into the year 2020 to take charge of the year. It is that time you reflect on the outgoing year, how everything went, the victories, the challenges, the battles and above all, being alive which is the ultimate as human.

You reading this post is an evidence you are alive, all glory to God almighty and also, as you are about to enter into the new year, be rest assured that God will never forsake or let you down, he will surely walk with you as you pray your way into the year 2020

[center]Prayer Points To Pray Your Way Into The Year 2020[/center]

Sing songs of praise and worship him with melodious songs

Father Lord, I thank you for taking me thus far, me seeing the last day of the year 2019, I say be thou exalted

Father Lord, The grace you gave me and my household to end this year, give it to me in this coming year 2020

Lord I thank you for your protections and mercy over me and my household in this outgoing year, Lord do not let it cease i the year 2020

Father Lord, any power that wants to go with me into the year 2020 to make me suffer, Lord let it be destroyed today

Oh Lord my father, the challenges I went through in the year or I am still going through, Lord let them end with the year 2019

father Lord, as i journey in the year 2020, order my footsteps to the places that matters to my progress.

God, as you have supplied my needs according to your riches in the 2019, father Lord in the year 2020, lack and want shall never be my portion. you shall keep supplying my needs even in greater folds

father Lord, the grace to break boundaries and do exploit in the year 2020 bestowed on me

heavenly father, that divine connection that my life needs for progress in the year 2020, God grant unto me

Oh Lord my father, whatever the evil plans of the evil ones for my life in the year 2020, let them die with such plans in their heart

Dear lord, whatever challenges that may come my way in the year 2020 shall not overcome me but make me stronger

My father my father, destroy every household enemy that has vowed that 2020 will never be great for me

Heavenly father, any project I have started for long that I find difficult to accomplish, Lord let your supernatural speed support me to accomplish them in the year 2020

Lord, that good place/position I dream to be, the grace of getting there should fall on me

I clean any evil mark upon my body, evil marks that makes things difficult for me or not getting good things to do

God, the people you have created purposely because of me, Lord let me come in contact with them

Wherever that thing that is causing hindrances in my life is kept, father Lord send your mighty thunder to destroy it

Lord, let the power of accomplishment come upon me

The hindrances that follows me anywhere I go, Lord destroy it by fire

Father Lord, come and make me an accomplish individual in the year 2020

The situations that will make me walk away from your presence, do not let it happen to me

Heavenly protect and bless my going out and coming

Father Lord, the power to fulfill my destiny should come upon me in this year 2020

God, I come against powers that want to waste my efforts in this new year, let your fire consume them

Father Lord, I thank you for taking me thus far and answering my prayer as i embark into the journey of 2020

Source: www.prayerland.org.ng

Re: Pray Your Way Into The Year 2020 by figoperch: 2:55am On Dec 31, 2019
Better get to work. No be only by prayer o

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Peter’s Fishing Experience / Nigerians React As Bishop Oyedepo Dismisses His Church's Senior Officials / Toyota Is Recalling Nearly 700,000 Vehicles Because Of Issues With The Fuel Pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.