Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans (2913 Views)

Lady Donates Office For Peter Obi Campaign In Jos (picture) / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by ItooWorWor(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2019
This is a great move for the actuallization of biafram cheesy kudos to the pirst lady grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by NwaMbeke: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:
Misplaced priority.
When there are millions of Igbo Almajiri in the East.
[/s]
Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by Dikegodspower(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2019
I said it before now,,,Ebelechukwu obiano(oso di ya eme) is the governor of Anambra state.
what willy know is drinking champagne from one joint to another... I don't know who will take him home this time if he get tipsy since Mrs obiano is not in town
this one veronica is giving out to people that are 101% better than us is laughable and also a show of ignominy....

4 Likes

Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by ZombieTERROR: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:
She is married to Obiano but lives in Houston,Texas with her children. Obiano is the Governor of Anambra not her.

That's Anambra looted funds she's dispersing in America.....

5 Likes

Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by kayfra: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2019
But who will she give in Anambra where everyone is a millionaire with mansions doing "business" all over Malaysia, South Africa, Guangzhou, and India?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by figoperch: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2019
helinues:
Heh heh... In far away Amelica possibly with our yams

And how about Anambra people?

Chei

Ask and anambraIstson
Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by lereinter(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2019
Is that place pictured Houston Texas?
Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by Ifynwanma: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2019
Even if she can't return home, there are many Nigerians and Africans in America that he could help this Xmas season.
I wonder who need help pass between America and African.
Anambra and pride.

1 Like

Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by NNEWIsuper: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2019
Ifynwanma:
Even if she can't return home, there are many Nigerians and Africans in America that he could help this Xmas season.
I wonder who need help pass between America and African.
Anambra and pride.
That Willie Obiano is not a true Anambra man...his side is mainly Igala so I don't expect much from someone who isn't really an Igbo man
Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by kayfra: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

That Willie Obiano is not a true Anambra man...his side is mainly Igala so I don't expect much from someone who isn't really an Igbo man

This na the guy spewing trash about Yoruba unity.

Exhibit A of self hatred and immolation amongst the Yeasterners grin
Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
lereinter:

Is that place pictured Houston Texas?
Yes, that is where she lives.
Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by 77up(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

People don't even know that we have so many poor people in Anambra, forget what you see..is just that naturally we Anambra people are loud mouthed and we use it to cover alot..Asides Nnewi where I come from majority of those other people are poor esp Those in Anambra east, ..have you been to Ayamelum, Aguleri and others, you will see several poor underaged pregnant girls.sometimes I'm ashamed they're part of Anambra and only wish they could be ceded to their brothers in Kogi
Now I know these hates on other tribes actually started from home ,imagine the bold on your own people because they are poor undecided

Back to the topic, when we say SE has the most wicked set of people in government, they'll think its hate attack on them. Imagine donating gift in America where some of them will look at her and say ' black people with low or no IQ , someone that should be given is given people in a wrong location" between America and Anambra, who need this the most ? Useless set of people . Not their fault anyway , people that should be castigating them are busy spying on Tinubu in lagos undecided

Nonsense and ingredient tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by 77up(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:
She is married to Obiano but lives in Houston,Texas with her children. Obiano is the Governor of Anambra not her.
Can't be surprised by your comment because you are a political blind man by hatred.
Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
77up:
Can't be surprised by your comment because you are a political blind man by hatred.
Her husband is the Governor, stop disturbing her. She has never held any political post and lives in Houston, Texas.
Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by Biafrarep(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
That woman's brain must be filled with oil and saw dust. What sort of iberiberism is this??
All the poor people in Anambra should gather and place a curse on this fo.olish woman.Tufiakwaa!!
Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Igbo Amaka ooooo

Look at the clowns they have as leaders grin grin
Re: Anambra's First Lady Donates To Poor Americans by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lol grin..so the rich also beg?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard / 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President / #endsars Protest Has Shown That Nigeria Is Weak & South Can Break Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.