Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,203 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Tacha Officially Terminates Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Officially Terminates Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz (530 Views)

Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts / Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Officially Terminates Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz by thegeniusmedia: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2019
Reality star, Natacha Akide, popularly known as Tacha has officially announced end of managerial relationship with Teebillz, CEO of Billz Vision.

Tacha took to her Instagram page in the early hours of today to announce the split to her over 1 million followers.

In a statement released by her, Tacha revealed that she really appreciates the working relationship she had with Teebillz, reiterating that there is no hard feelings between the pair.

You can recall that we earlier broke the news that Tacha has parted ways with her manager, Tee Billz, CEO of Billz Vision, though the management company denied the reports, it has now been confirmed by Tacha herself. See full statement below;

“NOTICE OF CHANGE OF MANAGEMENT BY ANITA NATACHA AKIDE (SYMPLY TACHA)
This is to inform the General Public that I ANITA NATACHA AKIDE also known as SYMPLY TACHA has undergone a change in Management. When I left the Big Brother Naija House, I was embedded with the vision to maximize my potentials and opportunities under the guidance of a vibrant management team, especially considering my growing fanbase (Titans). Thus I embraced the choice of working with BILLZ VIZION management company whom I had enjoyed a good working relationship with in the past couple of months. I honestly do appreciate this and will always have the greatest respect for the company and it’s management.
However this is to notify the general public and my beloved supporters that I (SYMPLY TACHA) and BILLZ VIZION have reviewed our relationship and have mutually agreed to discontinue our Management Contract and we both look forward to new accomplishments and greater opportunities in IS with our individual dreams and separate aspirations.
It is pertinent to note that both parties; Myself (SYMPLY TACHA) and BILLZ VIZION had an malleable resolution on this and appreciates each other for the opportunity of working together. We will therefore want the general public to respect our decision herein and take note of same.
A new management company will be announced in due time. I employ the general public to kindly direct all intended correspondences to symplytacha1#gmail.com. Be Rest assured of continuous positive vibes and vibrant delivery of assigned roles/duties by ME. I do wish BILLZ VISION and it’s management the best in all future endeavors and expects same........https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2019/12/31/tacha-officially-terminates-her-managerial-relationship-with-teebillz/

Re: Tacha Officially Terminates Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz by Romanoff(f): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2019
Eya.

Maybe there is hope for Aunty Kemi after all.
Re: Tacha Officially Terminates Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz by Charleys: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Tacha breaks hearts
Re: Tacha Officially Terminates Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz by cedricksly: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2019
User
Re: Tacha Officially Terminates Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz by MJBOLT: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2019
another woman dumps tee billz

Re: Tacha Officially Terminates Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz by tobidipity(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2019
And Teebillz try for this girl o. With her attitude, I wouldn't want a business partner like her
Re: Tacha Officially Terminates Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz by Jayslicky: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2019
shocked

I knew this would happen, women are naturally arrogant and ungrateful, when you show them all your goodness they will take it for foolishness, the best way to do business with a woman is to be strict and straightforward when you start to have conversations with them like close pals and laugh with them like an idiot this will happen.

Tee-Blizz has not learnt a lesson from his issue with Tiwa Savage instead he went on to manage a rude, unintelligent and classless hoe.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Officially Terminates Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2019
tobidipity:
And Teebillz try for this girl o. With her attitude, I wouldn't want a business partner like her
Be quiet. If you see who go give you profit for business you go complain.

Go siddon eee
Re: Tacha Officially Terminates Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

[s]I knew this would happen, women are naturally arrogant and ungrateful, when you show them all your goodness they will take it for foolishness, the best way to do business with a woman is to be strict and straightforward when you start to have conversations with them like close pals and laugh with them like an idiot this will happen.

Tee-Blizz has not learnt a lesson from his issue with Tiwa Savage instead he went on to manage a rude, unintelligent and classless hoe[/s]
Be quiet. Did you even read their statements just started ranting like otondo on the loose. Read before you talk nobody complained on anytging but was a unanimous decision by them abi people nor dey terminate contract maturely for your side?

Re: Tacha Officially Terminates Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz by tobidipity(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Be quiet. If you see who go give you profit for business you go complain.
Go siddon eee
U get chance na. na only here U fit tell me to keep quiet.
Re: Tacha Officially Terminates Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2019
tobidipity:

U get chance na. na only here U fit tell me to keep quiet.
Keep quiet angry

(1) (Reply)

I Am Finer Than A Lot Of Girls, Why Can’t God Give Me A Womb? – Bobrisky Cries O / It’s Not Eazy For People As It Seems On Social Media – Tonto Dikeh Advise Fans / Disney's 'queen Of Katwe' Star Nikita Pearl Waligwa Has Died At Age 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.