Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS (1953 Views)

Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts / Tacha Officially Terminates Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 5:51am On Dec 31, 2019
Former big brother Naija star (Pepper Dem), Tacha announces the end of her managerial relationship with Tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tunji Ibrahim Balogun popularly know as Teebillz.
Tacha Revealed this online herself.

See Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/tacha-officially-ends-her-managerial.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 6:01am On Dec 31, 2019
Natasha

1 Like

Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by Olalan(m): 6:03am On Dec 31, 2019
How can a blind man lead another blind man..........he needs a manager himself

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2019
Wow, the new manager promised her the world. Well I wish her the best

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Wow, the new manager promised her the world. Well I wish her the best
That just it
Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by daddytime(m): 6:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Messed up disgrace of a guy....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by Abfinest007(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2019
in d village of blind people it take a man with one eye to be eir king

1 Like

Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by Romanoff(f): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2019
Aunty Kemi will be smiling now
Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by kevoh(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2019
Yawns!
Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by Richdad50(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2019
shocked
Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by mytime24(f): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2019
Olo... lipsrsealed
Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by AverageAnnie(f): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2019
I'll make her the biggest brand in Africa blah blah blah.. Mtcheeww
Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by Onyi22(f): 7:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Lol
Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by eleojo23: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2019
How many names does she have?

Is her name Natasha Anita Akide or Natasha Ibinabo Akide?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by Roon9(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2019
Why is he always loosing? Hope he's not an Arsenal fan o
Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by Abilistic(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2019
What are they managing biko

1 Like

Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by joe4christ(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Wetin Dem wan manage for this girl body. Is she an Asset
I just don't understand some stuffs. They just beat my imaginations!
Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by Stevengerd(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2019
Someone pls kindly show me love.
Even if its a token, Thanks!
3105138418 , First bank
Re: Tacha Officially Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. PHOTOS by BanevsJoker(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2019
Who drafted that statement for her? Terrible grammar.

(1) (Reply)

Christabel Egbenya: I Am Badly In Need Of A Man, I Can Be A 3rd Wife / Please, How Much Does Davido Charge For A Wedding / Ayra Starr Talks About How Tough Life Was Before Don Jazzy Signed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.