Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,492 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) (56240 Views)

BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) / Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) / Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by fof1: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There is no greater proof of true love.

Her husband died in 2014, she chose to die 5 years after him.
Not only because she truly missed him but so that she won't be tempted to cheat on him.

Unlike these endtime wives that want to live for another 26 years after their husband's death so that they can use widowhood as an excuse to be jumping from pendulum to pendulum.

The Oputas were the type of parents every kid wanted to have.
But they are a confirmation that having ideal parents will not stop an offspring from being dysfunctional.

But Charly Boy should have atleast buried her on the 1st of January so that her corpse will also see the new year because I ended up not seeing any sense in what I wrote.

Ur Satire is a Misnomer. Thinking u are Confused was not a mistake until I read d ENDING. We all need a Change of Lifestyle...
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by luvinhubby(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Not only because she truly missed him but so that she won't be tempted to cheat on him.

Unlike these endtime wives that want to live for another 26 years after their husband's death so that they can use widowhood as an excuse to be jumping from pendulum to pendulum.

But they are a confirmation that having ideal parents will not stop an offspring from being dysfunctional.

But Charly Boy should have atleast buried her on the 1st of January so that her corpse will also see the new year because I ended up not seeing any sense in what I wrote.

Anumpama

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by Lawmak: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mama this your name "NTIANU" is really funny. May your soul rest in peace.
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by thundafire: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

u just lack nothing to say absolute rubbish go and collect ur BMC due
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
Charlie you should've eaten her dead body nah
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What are you saying man? How can an elderly woman like her cheat and if she has to,with who? Your reasoning is absurd man
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
ghettokid1:
space booker

And what r u? Abeg write ur own nd leave someone else" own
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by Slimsly100(f): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Wetin Chatly boy wear for hand abeg
@the last pinshure
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by magicminister: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Never knew Charly boy had a mother while he acted and dressed like an animal, his mother must have been happy passing out of this world instead of seeing her son disappoint her everyday.

Charlie boy is more gentlemanly than most people I ever met.
He’s been married to the same woman for over 25 years, no public family scandals....

Even your favorite pastors are not as cultured and mannered as him.
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by Slimsly100(f): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
But this op title sef na wa!
"Finally" as if him nor wan bury her before undecided
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by badman007(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
RIP Mama Charlie. Death is a reality of life.

Thank you for giving us Charlie Boy.
Justice Oputa is reunited with his love.

RIP Mama Charlie
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by Legendguru: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by klax(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
ghettokid1:
This man just dey do/dress like a cultist!. Is he a cultist ni?

If he is not a cultist pls who else would be?
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by Ashyrule: 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kai! leave that tin!... grin grin grin

But Charly Boy should have atleast buried her on the 1st of January so that her corpse will also see the new year because I ended up not seeing any sense in what I wrote.[/quote]
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by onitshaman: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

nwamaikpe,u need to go to psychia,ala napugi,u are mad,go and treath urself okay.Akula,iwu onyeara.
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by mafnv9: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=85369152] shocked

But Charly Boy should have atleast buried her on the 1st of January so that her corpse will also see the new year because I ended up not seeing any sense in what I wrote.[/quote
]
Baaa.....ad boy
Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by isyourboy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwaamaikpe trending on Twitter

Re: Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) by Decent09(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
judedwriter:

True, except the church and the bride of Christ that will be raptured or caught away by the Lord Himself.

Mind you even The Christ himself has tasted Death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.