Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts (71538 Views)

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha / Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Masama: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Tee Billz is a loser
Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Skmoda360(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2019
I knew this already undecided
Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by cosse(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Erediauwa:
I don't really know what is wrong with this Tee Billz..... Dude always get used and dump like a torn Gold Circle Condom......

When the used and dump fellow was showing sympathy for that massive body odour ambassador and offering to further boost her into limelight, I went to his page to warn him of the impending dangers of keeping an uncouth mamba as a pet..... But just like a typical African dude ravaged and tormented by the Spirit of Konji, he ignored my message and even dash me a BLOCK.

He should bury his head in shame for allowing an intellectually barren Tacha dump him like an expired condensed milk.

Titans will as usual flood my mention again like a donkey suffering from leprosy calling me "Mr Hater".
LMAO..GUY WHY?
Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by YooGirls: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Skmoda360(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2019
Masama:
Tee Billz is a loser
He is not ok....he did a good job on that smelling she goat grin

7 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Adakintroy2: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2019
I have a problem with how we define stars.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Kendumazy(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2019
oforjide:
is it tillbliz that is unable to manage his family want to manage tacha wonder shall never end

Lol. Look at you. Brand management is different from marital management. If teelbiz can manage Tiwa and was successful. Who is Tacha for him to manage? If teelbiz isnt capable, Tacha and her team wouldn't allow him to manage her in the first place. Think bro!

6 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by koyyess: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2019
OK, you have tried. Thanks to you, mercy, the winner of bba has been relegated to the background.

Now with the help of Donald duke who gave her a ride with his power bike, bigger things are awaiting her.

6 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by MarianaTrench: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2019
Masama:
Tee Billz is a loser

A complete loser!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Erediauwa:
I don't really know what is wrong with this Tee Billz..... Dude always get used and dump like a torn Gold Circle Condom......

When the used and dump fellow was showing sympathy for that massive body odour ambassador and offering to further boost her into limelight, I went to his page to warn him of the impending dangers of keeping an uncouth mamba as a pet..... But just like a typical African dude ravaged and tormented by the Spirit of Konji, he ignored my message and even dash me a BLOCK.

He should bury his head in shame for allowing an intellectually barren Tacha dump him like an expired condensed milk.

Titans will as usual flood my mention again like a donkey suffering from leprosy calling me "Mr Hater".

Like like 2face dumped Kennis music, Wizkid dumped bankyW, like lil-Kesh left Olamide, like kiss daniel dumped G-worldwide, savage left Marvin records an so on...it’s called moving on....
No celebrity, actor, actress or artiste is better under any management... they only get used by these label who take a lion share of their earnings..... the sooner they realize, they quick they exit

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Astboyfriend11: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2019
abeg which work she dey do or what are dey managing? ..I don't get ...

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Ayobami7(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2019
无聊的
Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by lucky4west: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2019
this tillbillz guy no de last with women...u sure say him go even fit last for 10 minutes? hahahahahaha..trying to manage manner less and uneducated tacha was a mistake and doomed from the onset it was just a matter of time....from tiwa to tacha something is wrong some where with tillbillz whether marraige or business the guy be like looser...na only bills him sabi pay

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by texazzpete(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2019
From the poor grammar in the press release, I’m inclined to believe she wrote it herself.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2019
Hmm... Re u sure its not because of tiwa
Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by oforjide: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2019
Kendumazy:

Lol. Look at you. Brand management is different from marital management. If teelbiz can manage Tiwa and was successful. Who is Tacha for him to manage? If teelbiz isnt capable, Tacha and her team wouldn't allow him to manage her in the first place. Think bro!
that is what I'm talking about, they gave him a chance but he flopped.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Basic123: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2019
NwaMbeke:
Tbills really helped her to be back on track and launder her image properly
exactly!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by dalass(f): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2019
Mtchewwww wink
Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2019
Very soon they will say Tacha is an ingrate. Teebillz will keep silent for now.
Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2019
Dathypebruv:
Damn Niggur, FTC things...

Back to the matter...

dunno why my spirit n0r rhyme wit dis gal...
Her stink gets me riled up...

Good lord remove any gal carrying the spirit / smell of Tasha dat wantu come my way ' 2020 ' .....
Amin

See ya'll in 2020 !!!
this is the last day of the year and the tacha joke is becoming too old . my guy look for something to do. tacha already moved on and seems to be doing well
Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by vinkihillz(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2019
Never seen bea as confused as this one.. angry
Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by NwaMbeke: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

Tee Billz no dey hear word or learn lesson.. i hope he doesnt get depressed or start having suicidal thoughts because of that dumb smelling whoree

[/s]
tacha is much better than you
ugly thing

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2019
Jason who let you out undecided you need to be tied undecided Did Tacha offend you always littering the place with your bad mouth.
Erediauwa:

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by seangy4konji: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by CreekCommando: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2019
Teebliz or Toomuchbooze boasted as usual to take this girl to Trump and Ivanka but forgot that odoriferous items don't cross borders. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2019
NwaMbeke:
Tbills really helped her to be back on track and launder her image properly
He really did

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Sweetpink: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Like like 2face dumped Kennis music, Wizkid dumped bankyW, like lil-Kesh left Olamide, like kiss daniel dumped G-worldwide, savage left Marvin records an so on...it’s called moving on....
No celebrity, actor, actress or artiste is better under any management... they only get used by these label who take a lion share of their earnings..... the sooner they realize, they quick they exit
Thank you!
Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Slmfit(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2019
Dathypebruv:
Damn Niggur, FTC things...

Back to the matter...

dunno why my spirit n0r rhyme wit dis gal...
Her stink gets me riled up...

Good lord remove any gal carrying the spirit / smell of Tasha dat wantu come my way ' 2020 ' .....
Amin

See ya'll in 2020 !!!

I am not a tacha fan as a matter of fact I did not watch the bbnaija show, but the way you people speak ill about this tacha is very outrageous.
Have you met her before? Have you actually done your findings to support your assertion that she truly smells?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2019
She has tautau power over her body

1 Like

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Jason who let you out undecided you need to be tied undecided Did Tacha offend you always littering the place with your bad mouth.
My very good friend, Jason does not have a bad mouth. cheesy

You know I love saying the truth irrespective of the person involved.... What you call "Bad Mouth" is the same "Sweet Mouth" people love.

Isè lò gbè

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" / Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions / Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.