Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Vacancy For An Online Car Curator - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vacancy For An Online Car Curator (1075 Views)

Scammers On Online Car Market / My Encounter With An Online Car Fraudster / Online Car Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For An Online Car Curator by eventlamp: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Hi Guys,

I run an online car sales shop.

I need the services of a partner to assist me in curating cars for sale.

Basically, you'd meet with my clients, take pictures of the cars and help me scan/diagnose them as well ( I will provide the scanning tools).

For each car you snap and scan, I will pay you N1000.

You can also partner in handling sales/support for the cars. I will bring in the clients. You handle the sales calls and support.

For each car sold, you earn up to 30% of the profit.

Qualifications
*Good command of English.
*Great personality.
*Previous experience in working with cars (diagnosis/sales) would be an added advantage.
*You must have a good phone and good photo taking skills.

Kindly buzz me on eventlamp@gmail.com with your CV or writeup explaining your skills, experience and qualifications.
Re: Vacancy For An Online Car Curator by timifakay(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
₦1000 per vehicle inspected.
How is the person supposed to pay for transportation to inspect the vehicle and data in sending images?

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For An Online Car Curator by buygala(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
timifakay:
How is the person supposed to for transportation to inspect the vehicle and data in sending images?

In Nigerian lingo....

God will provide grin

Onise Iyanu.... The God who fed 5000 with five loaves and two fishes will make 1000 naira buy 100 gig of data and a Koenigsegg Agera for your transport....

Brother Timi cam I hear a resounding "amen" grin

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For An Online Car Curator by timifakay(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
buygala:

In Nigerian lingo....

God will provide grin

Onise Iyanu.... The God who fed 5000 with five loaves and two fishes will make 1000 naira buy 100 gig of data and a Koenigsegg Agera for your transport....

"Resounding Amen"
Re: Vacancy For An Online Car Curator by Osolo1(m): 7:58am On Jan 01, 2020
This could be a side hustle,where is the preferred location please?

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For An Online Car Curator by eyinola: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Na transportation go finish d 1k
Re: Vacancy For An Online Car Curator by eventlamp: 6:04am On Jan 06, 2020
timifakay:
How is the person supposed to pay for transportation to inspect the vehicle and data in sending images?

Apologies for last response. I was away for the holidays.

The N1000 is just for the start and also note that we work with data to ensure you make the most out of this. More than 2 cars, etc can be in one vicinity so you have the opportunity of maximizing your costs.

You can earn more than 20k in one day depending on how you plan.

That said, soonest we would be covering cost for transport to the several locations.

And you also have the opportunity to earn commissions on car sales, etc.
Re: Vacancy For An Online Car Curator by eventlamp: 6:04am On Jan 06, 2020
Osolo1:

Lagos please.
Re: Vacancy For An Online Car Curator by eventlamp: 6:06am On Jan 06, 2020
buygala:

In Nigerian lingo....

God will provide grin

there are several options to earn aside the assessment fees. And soonest, we would be covering logistics and transportation cost.
Re: Vacancy For An Online Car Curator by eventlamp: 6:07am On Jan 06, 2020
eyinola:
Na transportation go finish d 1k

There are several options to earn. Kindly get across for more information.
Re: Vacancy For An Online Car Curator by eventlamp: 6:07am On Jan 06, 2020
Osolo1:

Kindly get across to us for additional information.
Re: Vacancy For An Online Car Curator by timifakay(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2020
eventlamp:

Apologies for last response. I was away for the holidays.

The N1000 is just for the start and also note that we work with data to ensure you make the most out of this. More than 2 cars, etc can be in one vicinity so you have the opportunity of maximizing your costs.

You can earn more than 20k in one day depending on how you plan.

That said, soonest we would be covering cost for transport to the several locations.

And you also have the opportunity to earn commissions on car sales, etc.

How long will inspection of each vehicle take for 20 vehicles to be inspected in a day?
Re: Vacancy For An Online Car Curator by tosdam11gmail(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
If you need service in ibadan, kindly let me know

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord Issues. / Urgent Please! What Gear Oil Do I Use On My Mercedes? / Attention Pls. If Someone Get This Type Of Fully Tinted Ride Will The Security.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.