Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State (20769 Views)

The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Actually true.
No one has beaten your record as the worst governor.
I'm sure no one will ever beat it.
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by kolafolabi(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Senator Rochas should just focus on being a legislature
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Thatdopekelly(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lol
Look at Rocha that's even a mentor to devil himself ooo grin
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Johnayoola(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Not a fan of Okorocha but so far nobody ve been able to deny those claims he made,he mighy be right afterall

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Cyberterror: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
And all the mbaise man is doing is destroying what he met on ground. That's why Anambra people will kill an mbaise man first before they kill a rattle snake.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by ihedioramma: 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
NORSYK:
Yes nobody will ever beat your iberiberitic tendencies, nobody will beat the records of your nepotic nature not even buhari.
The only Governor in Nigeria history that appointed his son in law as chief of staff.
Appointed his son in law's father as SSG.
Appointed his blood sister Deputy Chief of Staff.
Appointed his blood brother the head of revenue collector.
Appointed another blood brother Chairman of Imo State transport company.
Created the most preposterous ministry in the history of humanity(ministry of happiness and couples fulfillment) headed by his sister ogechi.
The only Governor in Imo State history to appoint a Commissioner from his own LGA.
The only Governor in Imo State history that owed 6 years pension unpaid.
Collected 35 Billion Bailout Fund for salaries and Pensions and paid Zero Pension.
Collected Paris Club Refund and Paid Zero Pensions.
Spent Billions of Naira on verification of Pensioners that failed.
Caught his own appointees in massive Pension Fraud, but covered the Pension thieves and released them, none charged to Court.
The only Governor in Imo State history that ordered every LGA in Imo State to bring cake for his birthday.
The only Governor who Claimed of spending N4b on school Uniforms, Sandals and Canvas to students, whereas only few schools and students in urban area benefited from it.
The only Governor who Awarded all the jobs in MDG, USBEB and FADAMA to only family members and few friends.
The only Governor who siphoned over 22 whopping Billion Naira of ISOPADEC in the guise of building imaginary Maritime University in Oguta that never came to fruition.
The only Governor who Used his son in-law Uche Nwosu, then Commissioner for Lands to acquire peoples lands in the guise of development. Converting of open spaces to family properties.
The only Governor who Deceitfully claimed to be building princess Hotel at Okigwe in which Billions was paid to Spanish company and not much work has been done. Part of the Hotel collapsed few months after it began because of the sub-standard job, and the hotel was abandoned.
The only Governor who built uncompleted halls in every LGA of Imo State and claimed to have spent 30 billion Naira on them.
The only Governor who sacked over 4 VC's of Imo State university in less than 18 months.
The only Governor who appointed over 70 aides upon his assumption in office.

Truly nobody will ever beat your iberiberism acts.

So you took the time to think about your own life to write all this jagbajantis about someone who's a billion time better you are simply because he was a past governor In a state you visit once a year at Christmas.

God help you

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by wink2015(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Senator Rochas Okorocha says his record as governor of Imo remains unmatched in the history of the state.

“I built six Universities, four Polytechnics, two Colleges of Education, who has beaten this record in the history of that State,” the lawmaker who was a guest on Channels Television’s Newsnight said.

The former governor further stated that he built one of the best Government Houses in the country.

Okorocha who was bewildered about the turn of events in the state said what happened in the ruling All Progressives Congress is still like a dream to him.

The parliamentarian stressed that the APC had no reason to lose the gubernatorial election in Imo State.

Speaking on the challenges besetting the nation, Okorocha said there is a need for the nation to look inwards and take some kind of drastic actions to help the grow.

“If we keep doing the same old things in the same old ways, we shall keep getting the same old results,” Okorocha argued.

He further noted that the nation cannot continue to operate as a mono-economy dependent on one source of income.

“Oil has remained our only source of income as a nation and we have not been able to develop the productive sector of our economy which makes us a consuming nation.”

Regarding the security situation across the nation, the lawmaker stated that a nation faced with extreme danger of insecurity and poverty must think of the wisest course of action.

Okorocha was of the opinion that if poverty is tackled properly, then insecurity will not be an issue.

“Anywhere you see a high level of insecurity or crime, look beneath it there is a high level of poverty,” the former governor insisted.
https://www.channelstv.com/2019/12/30/no-one-has-beaten-my-record-in-the-history-of-imo-state-okorocha/

“The lizard that jumped from a high Iroko tree to the ground said he would praise himself if no-one else did.”
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Which Mumu record? With all those useless death traps you erected and call them structures and roads. Nonsense
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by InvertedHammer: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
PIPnator10:
Actually true.
No one has beaten your record as the worst governor.
I'm sure no one will ever beat it.
/
Go back and view the campaign pictures of Uche Nwosu for governor. Blame Okorocha all you want but the bigger blame is on those people that kept supporting and rooting for his family when the atrocities are so glaring that non-indigenes even took notice.

Blame the masses that love their oppressors.
\
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Blitz888(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Especially your thieving record
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Badteke47: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
In a sane society,this man that raped Imo state should be behind bars
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by francis5051: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rochas Okorocha did transform Owerri.
That's the truth.

He surpassed the performances of Udenwa and Ohakim inspite of his gross treachery and stupidity.
Posterity will find a way to be fair to him.

But I am patiently waiting for the day when Imolites will realize that their present governor is a Gorilla in Human garb.
No leader with an iota of vision will go about with the destruction and waste of states resources he has done in bad faith in Owerri.

Shame on you Ihedioha.
You will make Rochas seem a matyr.

oga you are just saying nonsense
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by frozen70(f): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
He is right, no body or government officials erected the kind of statues he erected
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
NORSYK:
Yes nobody will ever beat your iberiberitic tendencies, nobody will beat the records of your nepotic nature not even buhari.
The only Governor in Nigeria history that appointed his son in law as chief of staff.
Created the most preposterous ministry in the history of humanity(ministry of happiness and couples fulfillment) headed by his sister ogechi.
The only Governor in Imo State history to appoint a Commissioner from his own LGA.
Collected 35 Billion Bailout Fund for salaries and Pensions and paid Zero Pension.
Caught his own appointees in massive Pension Fraud, but covered the Pension thieves and released them, none charged to Court.
The only Governor in Imo State history that ordered every LGA in Imo State to bring cake for his birthday.
The only Governor who Claimed of spending N4b on school Uniforms, Sandals and Canvas to students, whereas only few schools and students in urban area benefited from it.
The only Governor who Awarded all the jobs in MDG, USBEB and FADAMA to only family members and few friends.
The only Governor who siphoned over 22 whopping Billion Naira of ISOPADEC in the guise of building imaginary Maritime University in Oguta that never came to fruition.
The only Governor who Used his son in-law Uche Nwosu, then Commissioner for Lands to acquire peoples lands in the guise of development. Converting of open spaces to family properties.
The only Governor who Deceitfully claimed to be building princess Hotel at Okigwe in which Billions was paid to Spanish company and not much work has been done. Part of the Hotel collapsed few months after it began because of the sub-standard job, and the hotel was abandoned.
The only Governor who built uncompleted halls in every LGA of Imo State and claimed to have spent 30 billion Naira on them.
The only Governor who sacked over 4 VC's of Imo State university in less than 18 months.

I dislike Rochas but Buhari is worse.
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Karemarealty288(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
NORSYK:

so sad

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by koyyess: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
I watched his stupid interview 'yesternight'. He couldn't even allow the host finish asking his questions. It was all empty talk.

Useless man.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
NORSYK:

Like you know a lot about this man.
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by back2sender: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Wronggee:
Okorocha has started again ����
Audio universities and polytechnic

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by seangy4konji: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Drunks every where in Nigeria...
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Flamzey00(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
NORSYK:

Haters everywhere. C as u write long letter over any person matter.. Chai. God bless Rochas Joor

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Stakeholders(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Though I didn't know how he govern Imo state but on issue of insecurity I support his suggestion. If extreme poverty is eradicated in Nigeria I believe there won't be insecurity
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by xelly: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Wait till when anyone will descend to your level of stupidity before we can check if you won or the person did.
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okorocha is very intelligent bt sadly his ego Is much bigger than his intelligence and this blinds him and causes him alot of problems.
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
very true
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Twoclans(f): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Slynation(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
No one will ever beat that.... grin
It's not easy to mould statures of corrupt leaders in diaspora /SA with public funds
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by DrMuzungu(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Indeed, His Thiefcellency High Thief Roachas A. Okoroawusa is right. Nobody can beat his record of thievery, money laundering, organs trafficking, nepotism, mumuness and much more.

All hail Roachas!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
post=85378266:

We hope that one breaking and destroying eveything built by Rochas won't close down and destroy all these institutions also.
Personal Bitterness and hatred lives in him.
Probe Rochas, take back the money you said he stole when he is found guilty.
But why destroying EVERYTHING he built in the state, both physically and otherwise?
To the detriment of Imolites!

You should be afraid of people who never see a good side of anyone but only focus on the negative.
They are dangerous to deal with.
you ended up saying trash. how can an incumbent governor destroy the legacies of the former governor if it is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by LZAA: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rochas Okorocha did transform Owerri.
That's the truth.

He surpassed the performances of Udenwa and Ohakim inspite of his gross treachery and stupidity.
Posterity will find a way to be fair to him.

But I am patiently waiting for the day when Imolites will realize that their present governor is a Gorilla in Human garb.
No leader with an iota of vision will go about with the destruction and waste of states resources he has done in bad faith in Owerri.

Shame on you Ihedioha.
You will make Rochas seem a matyr.

Bros again i must quote u
Please receive sense na
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by LZAA: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
What is scary about all this is that rochas was very hardworking,open and cared for the people before he became governor
APC is a bad party walahi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Emirate: Sanusi Loses As Court Rules In Favour Of Ganduje, PCACC / Senate To Utomi: Attacking us won't help your dead case in Court / Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.