Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State (20770 Views)

The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by beardedboy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
post=85378266:

We hope that one breaking and destroying eveything built by Rochas won't close down and destroy all these institutions also.
Personal Bitterness and hatred lives in him.
Probe Rochas, take back the money you said he stole when he is found guilty.
But why destroying EVERYTHING he built in the state, both physically and otherwise?
To the detriment of Imolites!

You should be afraid of people who never see a good side of anyone but only focus on the negative.
They are dangerous to deal with.

Trash master has spoken....
Oga LAWMA cheesy

Food for thought.
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by MERCHANDISER: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rochas Okorocha did transform Owerri.
That's the truth.

He surpassed the performances of Udenwa and Ohakim inspite of his gross treachery and stupidity.
Posterity will find a way to be fair to him.

But I am patiently waiting for the day when Imolites will realize that their present governor is a Gorilla in Human garb.
No leader with an iota of vision will go about with the destruction and waste of states resources he has done in bad faith in Owerri.

Shame on you Ihedioha.
You will make Rochas seem a matyr.

true

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Temple1288(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cyberterror:
And all the mbaise man is doing is destroying what he met on ground. That's why Anambra people will kill an mbaise man first before they kill a rattle snake.

But Emeka Okonkwo is married to an Mbaise woman.. My grandma (my late Dad's darling) who's still alive hails from Mbaise..

Stop saying what you know nothing about!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by MariaAngeles: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
NORSYK:
Yes nobody will ever beat your iberiberitic tendencies, nobody will beat the records of your nepotic nature not even buhari.
The only Governor in Nigeria history that appointed his son in law as chief of staff.
Appointed his son in law's father as SSG.
Appointed his blood sister Deputy Chief of Staff.
Appointed his blood brother the head of revenue collector.
Appointed another blood brother Chairman of Imo State transport company.
Created the most preposterous ministry in the history of humanity(ministry of happiness and couples fulfillment) headed by his sister ogechi.
The only Governor in Imo State history to appoint a Commissioner from his own LGA.
The only Governor in Imo State history that owed 6 years pension unpaid.
Collected 35 Billion Bailout Fund for salaries and Pensions and paid Zero Pension.
Collected Paris Club Refund and Paid Zero Pensions.
Spent Billions of Naira on verification of Pensioners that failed.
Caught his own appointees in massive Pension Fraud, but covered the Pension thieves and released them, none charged to Court.
The only Governor in Imo State history that ordered every LGA in Imo State to bring cake for his birthday.
The only Governor who Claimed of spending N4b on school Uniforms, Sandals and Canvas to students, whereas only few schools and students in urban area benefited from it.
The only Governor who Awarded all the jobs in MDG, USBEB and FADAMA to only family members and few friends.
The only Governor who siphoned over 22 whopping Billion Naira of ISOPADEC in the guise of building imaginary Maritime University in Oguta that never came to fruition.
The only Governor who Used his son in-law Uche Nwosu, then Commissioner for Lands to acquire peoples lands in the guise of development. Converting of open spaces to family properties.
The only Governor who Deceitfully claimed to be building princess Hotel at Okigwe in which Billions was paid to Spanish company and not much work has been done. Part of the Hotel collapsed few months after it began because of the sub-standard job, and the hotel was abandoned.
The only Governor who built uncompleted halls in every LGA of Imo State and claimed to have spent 30 billion Naira on them.
The only Governor who sacked over 4 VC's of Imo State university in less than 18 months.
The only Governor who appointed over 70 aides upon his assumption in office.

Truly nobody will ever beat your iberiberism acts.
Reading your comment got exhausted, I swear! cheesy
I read it all though...
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Sonnyboom: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
Or he's telling lots of lies about the man

emmachukwu99:

Like you know a lot about this man.
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by kikake: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
NORSYK:

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/12/30/no-one-has-beaten-my-record-in-the-history-of-imo-state-okorocha/

You built universities but never converted them early enough to govt universities.

Now enter the governor from Owerri.
Owerri people believe that it's their entitlement to profit from closeness to govt universities.
The new governor has either closed the universities you built outside his Owerri zone, or watching them decay.

The new governor must believe that others are fools.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by pcicero(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
His record of mediocrity. Of course, no one can surpass it.
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by kikake: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
NORSYK:
Yes nobody will ever beat your iberiberitic tendencies, nobody will beat the records of your nepotic nature not even buhari.
The only Governor in Nigeria history that appointed his son in law as chief of staff.
Created the most preposterous ministry in the history of humanity(ministry of happiness and couples fulfillment) headed by his sister ogechi.
The only Governor in Imo State history to appoint a Commissioner from his own LGA.
Collected 35 Billion Bailout Fund for salaries and Pensions and paid Zero Pension.
Caught his own appointees in massive Pension Fraud, but covered the Pension thieves and released them, none charged to Court.
The only Governor in Imo State history that ordered every LGA in Imo State to bring cake for his birthday.
The only Governor who Claimed of spending N4b on school Uniforms, Sandals and Canvas to students, whereas only few schools and students in urban area benefited from it.
The only Governor who Awarded all the jobs in MDG, USBEB and FADAMA to only family members and few friends.
The only Governor who siphoned over 22 whopping Billion Naira of ISOPADEC in the guise of building imaginary Maritime University in Oguta that never came to fruition.
The only Governor who Used his son in-law Uche Nwosu, then Commissioner for Lands to acquire peoples lands in the guise of development. Converting of open spaces to family properties.
The only Governor who Deceitfully claimed to be building princess Hotel at Okigwe in which Billions was paid to Spanish company and not much work has been done. Part of the Hotel collapsed few months after it began because of the sub-standard job, and the hotel was abandoned.
The only Governor who built uncompleted halls in every LGA of Imo State and claimed to have spent 30 billion Naira on them.
The only Governor who sacked over 4 VC's of Imo State university in less than 18 months.

Clap for yourself.

You cleverly omitted the multi billion Naira Eastern Palm university built by Okorocha govt in his Ogboko community.
Why, because a govt committee had since advised gov Ihedioha to use Eastern Palm university to extend Imo state university outside Owerri.
Eastern Palm university since then remained the blind spot of Owerri, as you believe the advantages of closeness to multi faculty govt university facility must be restricted to natives of Owerri zone only.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Gkemz: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
This is not time for boasting or making comparison... Imo roads are in a very deplorable state since that criminal Rochas who wanted to run imo like family affairs, left the government in a pitable state.
Soon rainy season will set in

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by holicupp(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
can any thing good come out from APC oya zone b wailers over to u
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by kikake: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rochas Okorocha did transform Owerri.
That's the truth.

He surpassed the performances of Udenwa and Ohakim inspite of his gross treachery and stupidity.

But I am patiently waiting for the day when Imolites will realize that their present governor is a Gorilla in Human garb.
No leader with an iota of vision will go about with the destruction and waste of states resources he has done in bad faith in Owerri.

Shame on you Ihedioha.
You will make Rochas seem a matyr.

Like most people ftom Owerri, NORSK who posted and replied will never agree that Rochas Okorocha transformed Owerri to a big city.

Okorocha wanted to use his transformation of Owerri to be seen as good presidential material.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by dview001(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
You mean your record of stupidity?...I pray no one beats it

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Alashoalash10: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
NORSYK:

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/12/30/no-one-has-beaten-my-record-in-the-history-of-imo-state-okorocha/
You tried your best but you put selfishness, your in-law who is your chief of staff whom you want to make governor by all means, your sister a commissioner ,your relations in house of assembly, you now in senate it is your family cycle that knows how to govern ? That is what cause the APC lost in IMO
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by DrMuzungu(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
First there was Udenwa. Imolites used to think he was bad. Then came Ohakim. Even worse. Then,m after just one term, came Roachas A. Okoroawusa, worst of the worst. His Excellency Chief Ihedioha is the first governor in Years who was always righteous but humble man. With him, there IS hope for Imo state.
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Henri8: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Of course, no one has and no one will.
Built statues upandan like the Pharaohs of Egypt.
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by andyanders: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okorocha, is right by stating that nobody can match his record in the histroy of Nigeria. He holds the record as the Most Fu...lish Governor of All Time. Good record the fvlish senator.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Ochendo1: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rochas the future Oni Kuje of Kuje prisons.
A title he will slug out with Orji Kalu defeating him in a landslide.
All hail the iberiberism master, all hail Oni Kuje-elect grin
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by kadiri3(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
PIPnator10:
Actually true. No one has beaten your record as the worst governor. I'm sure no one will ever beat it.
I'm aboki,he's the best in IMO my guy
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Dikegodspower(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
6 audio polytechnics,,, and dilapidated govt house,,,if I didn't go to Douglas I would have believed this iberiberism master....
imo state is now in Gods hand,,and we unanimously voted out your APC,and we will do it again,and again and again
split
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by discusant: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okorocha of I am building our state capital to a big city.

You refused to develop the other two principal cities in Imo state.
That's why whatever development you did in the state is NEVER gonna be acclaimed by anyone..

See your scam of Prince Hotel Orlu and Princes Hotel Okigwe.
Both hotels never built. Where is the money?

So far, you remain the worst scam governor ever to rule Imo state.

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Dikegodspower(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
tstx:
If it's your record of iberiberism then you are right...
don't mind the big fool
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by ScotMisile: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
..... Waiting for Ihedioha to prove Okorocha was a bad governor.
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by tiger28: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
What's up with the creation of ALL these universities by our Politicians and Churches We have too many graduates without jobs for years. Create jobs FIRST Abeg!
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by QueeenSheba: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
NORSYK:

Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by BeerParlour: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[s]Rochas Okorocha did transform Owerri.
That's the truth.

Shame on you Ihedioha.
You will make Rochas seem a matyr.[/s]

You're a Zombie
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by ikevictor: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
That’s true!

Your record of stupidity...
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Realme2(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
That is Nigeria for you. It is only in this country evildoers brag about as Angels from God.
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Oduduwa707: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
See everyone bashing the fool yet, he's elected as a Senator despite all the nonsense he did as a Governor.

>90% of Nigerians are mentally deranged. Fact!
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Azejellek(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Haaaaaa

May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. HappyNew Year In Advance
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Banmeallday: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
What a foolish Igbo Nigerian.....He probably does have a Arewa father...
Re: Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State by Greatfullheart: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Oga Okorocha you Too Funny, i Think You Should Go or Venture into Comedy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Inside IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photos) / Sowore: Akeredolu Condemns DSS, Warns Lawyers Could Be Arrested In Court / #EndSARS: Youths Protest In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.