Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians (70459 Views)

Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by obojememe: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Charmingrascal:
This is how they look for trouble. If Naira Marley cme for him nw they wll say he is disrespecting elders in the industry.
I am not a Marlian
i guess he just wanted to trend
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by dejiolaniyan(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
We really need to learn how to mind our biz in this country!

2 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Naijaarchive(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Divay22(f): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
This one wan to blow on top naira Marley's head grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by IDFWU(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
grin

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by frozen70(f): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Ace Music Video Director Unlimited LA Accuses Marlians Of Not Taking Their Bath and Bastardazing Eko Hotel Reception With Their Body Odour.

See His Post Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/eko-hotel-reception-was-oozing-of.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

The soap they are supposed to bath with is used for their soapy

13 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Maxwell77: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Ace Music Video Director Unlimited LA Accuses Marlians Of Not Taking Their Bath and Bastardazing Eko Hotel Reception With Their Body Odour.

See His Post Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/eko-hotel-reception-was-oozing-of.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Lol �����
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Yankee101: 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Shave and use cologne abeg

1 Like

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Jamorezzi: 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Haterz
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Myself2(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Charmingrascal:
This is how they look for trouble. If Naira Marley cme for him nw they wll say he is disrespecting elders in the industry.
I am not a Marlian

But that's not the proper way to spell Malians, there is nor R in �� Mali please

Now let me see the block head with the most dense brain that won't get this, cos usually, they're mostly daft
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by therajah: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
nairafamedotcom:

So what are you??
Hes a TIWAN
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Enemyofpeace: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mannabbqgrils was there grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by babadem2much(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Malians that are disrespectful, how dem go take baff ? People wey no de graduate dem go just waste CIA papa money no where water dey?

2 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by sleek214(m): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Was Tasha there?
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Seun360(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
So what are you??
Maybe a Senegalese.
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Amsickindahead: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
I no go doubt am sha..looking at the guy sef i get feeling say e go dey smell very badly..Malians are bunch of smelloz.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
I started avoiding large crowd gathering since after my experience during Chelsea-Bayern M final (champions league) even as the crowd was smaller to this concept but mehn that experience was hell as a chelsea fan i begged the man in charge to lift up his canopy so that i can be watching the game from outside......

4 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Kenneth10110(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Amsickindahead:
I no go doubt am sha..looking at the guy sef i get feeling say e go dey smell very badly..Malians are bunch of smelloz.

I can see your sick in the head but that guy will feed your family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Hedonisco: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
This 'Marlians' movement is potentially a marketing masterpiece of unprecedented proportions in Nigerian music history, if Naira Marley can adroitly nurture it. He is sitting on something remarkable. On a plot of land littered with rough diamonds.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Omihanifa: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I am not a Marlian

3 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Davesaves(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
safarigirl:
just the girls? I reckon there would be more agbero boys than girls at such a gathering.

Everyone knows men have higher risk of body odour of both genders
u say? LWKMD
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by TheSourcerer: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sonnobax15:
In other words,eko hotel reception was tacharous......btw,i just listened to naira marley's soapy for the first time and i couldn't finish wondering why the mad man isn't in the psychiatric home.
haha
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Marvin5995: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
nairafamedotcom:

So what are you??
I guess a Burner
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Ijaya123: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
What do you expect when Marley and Tacha are friends
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Chukwurah003: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
safarigirl:
just the girls? I reckon there would be more agbero boys than girls at such a gathering.

Way more girls have body odour and mouth odour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Biodun1929(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
safarigirl:

You must sha always find a way to bash the male gender.

1 Like

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Jaqenhghar: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Niggerians generally dont use deodorant or antiperspirant

2 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by LouisBERG: 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
frozen70:

The soap they are supposed to bath with is used for their soapy

Sis Why

grin grin cheesy cheesy

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by ItooWorWor(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
This one too wan trend undecided
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by BuhariDcow: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Chadian!??Nigerian
nairafamedotcom:

So what are you??
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Seventy7kings: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) / Regina Askia And Her Husband, Rudolph Williams New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.