Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians (70457 Views)

Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by qleap2all(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
#MarliansWetin! Dem no be
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Yabsun(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
ItooWorWor:
This one too wan trend undecided
You are one of marlians abi..Look at your monicker self, you don bath? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Indirectly, you are saying Marlians are armpit smelling guys... Chai

1 Like

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by CreekCommando: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Was Tacha there?
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by ItooWorWor(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Yabsun:

You are one of marlians abi..Look at your monicker self, you don bath? undecided
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
I'm a confirmed malian test and trusted, so oga which wan you be inside this 10 group wey i list so?
1. Titans
2. Buharians
3. Athiefkuians
4. Zombians
5. Islambadians
6. Bokoharam
7. Ipobians
8. Afojains
9. Fulani terrorist
10. Iswap
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
safarigirl:
just the girls? I reckon there would be more agbero boys than girls at such a gathering.

Everyone knows men have higher risk of body odour of both genders

i disagree
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Kayharry(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
nairafamedotcom:

So what are you??
gambians
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by banhammy: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
We are all Marlians
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kenneth10110:

I can see your sick in the head but that guy will feed your family.

The way he has been feeding yours, yeah??!... You should be ashamed to disclose your family's state of penury in a public forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Dybala11(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
safarigirl:
just the girls? I reckon there would be more agbero boys than girls at such a gathering.

You've not heard of Tacha's body language then.
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Dybala11(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
CreekCommando:
Was Tacha there?
Of course not, but her brothers and sisters in body language was there
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by harbarzzy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Did tacha come?
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Olawrites: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
grin
Marlians right now

1 Like

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by akin9ja78(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Charmingrascal:
This is how they look for trouble. If Naira Marley cme for him nw they wll say he is disrespecting elders in the industry.
I am not a Marlian

LA is just a little boy too
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by doggedfighter(f): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Niggerians generally dont use deodorant or antiperspirant
Stop generalizing, that's bad
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Azejellek(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. HappyNew Year In Advance
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Ahmedianho: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
funny
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Liposure: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
D only malians i know are from mali
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Kenneth10110(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Angelfrost:

The way he has been feeding yours, yeah??!... You should be ashamed to disclose your family's state of penury in a public forum.
grin

You had to change your name. Well we are not people of hate like your family cheesy
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Liposure: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
What is it like dating a marlian? I wood like 2 date one.
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Angelfrost(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kenneth10110:
grin

You had to change your name. Well we are not people of hate like your family cheesy

Nah... I don't know the person you quoted, nor am I affiliated to him in any respect.

I just find it irritating when people drag other persons' families into the mud of disagreements, and for a person of the ilk of Naira Whatever??! Come now, that's just inappropriate, disrespectful, and mindless.

Attack the man, but leave an innocent family out of drama and bullsh*t!!! Nothing personal.
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by frozen70(f): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
LouisBERG:

Sis Why

grin grin cheesy cheesy

#caLLmeBERG

Lol
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by LINTUNE(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=safarigirl post=85380859]just the girls? I reckon there would be more agbero boys than girls at such a gathering.

Everyone knows men have higher risk of body odour of both genders[/quot are u for real..an average guy that bath s once a day ,will likely not to smell,but u try it,go out without bathing in the morning grin
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Vadozaddy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
For the culture, we no dey baff.... #marlians
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Passionatebae1: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
nairafamedotcom:

So what are you??

Maliana
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by majamajic(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Marlians, useless and jobless sets of People, awon lazy youths them.

5M tables was sold out , that's after 2 weeks of regular seat sold out , Vip and v VIP was sold out on event day . them get men in different categories ooo , am not a marlian but nothing do them
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by hybridblood07(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin You're crazy lol
Sonnobax15:
In other words,eko hotel reception was tacharous......btw,i just listened to naira marley's soapy for the first time and i couldn't finish wondering why the mad man isn't in the psychiatric home.
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Pavarottii(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
safarigirl:

I didn't want to use boys ... I was being sarcastic... Cos imagine the girls then imagine the boys ... No word to explain their body odour ... Lol
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by AlphaMajestic: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
But naira marley told them to always shave thier pubic hairs b4 any visitation...this marlians no dey hear word at all
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
You sure say u never collect beating? And now u want to accuse the Marlians.
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
I can now see the reason why Prophet TB Joshua is moving forward despite all opposition since 1996. The opposition in 1996/97/98 was so much from Churches and the press (News media) that we thought the Church would collapse before year 2000, but it is now stronger.

Let us watch how far Naira Marley would go. I had expected the Marlian Fest to be a failure, but from the negative comments so far on nairaland, it seems it was a huge success. A Yoruba proverb says " Egan o pe ki oyin ma dun" which means, there is no any amount of hatred that can change the taste of honey from being sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.