Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Tony Elumelu Grant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Grant (525 Views)

How To Win The $5,000 Tony Elumelu Grant In 2020 / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Grant by Viktom(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Tony Elumelu Foundation will open it's portal tomorrow for applicants. The foundation give a grant of 5000 dollars to 1000 Africans every year. I believe some persons have won before and I anticipate that some nairalanders will be applying this year and will need the coaching of those that have won before. Pls let applicants gather here and discus how to be successful with their application.
Re: Tony Elumelu Grant by Viktom(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lala pls take this to front page so that everybody will see it
Re: Tony Elumelu Grant by lajid: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello pls did you apply or have you applied before

(1) (Reply)

Us/foreign Number For Whatsapp Verification / How To Start A Small Scale Cattle & Poultry Feed Manufacturing Business / Do I Need To Register My Website With C.A.C Before Operation Begins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.