Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects (73841 Views)

Police Parades Chike Ibezim Arrested For Cyberstalking / How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady / Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by tolguy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Those ones no b robber jare, na pickpocket wey go bank
hahahahaha young shall grow
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by heed101(m): 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
Those saying it may be under threat. Does he have evidence to support his claim? Has he reported the threat? To me, he is the mastermind of the amateur robbery.
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Skmoda360(m): 12:47am On Jan 01, 2020
Ehn ehn I reject to be a bigot this year.....devil stay away....amen...somebody shout hallelujah, Riele over to you..... grin
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2020
WHEN YOU WANT TO BLOW BY HOOK OR CROOK
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Born2Breed(f): 1:34am On Jan 01, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
The police should do a thorough investigation to know the truth in this matter because it looks very stupid for a staff to drive armed robbers into the bank where he work for operations.

Was he acting under pressure remotely?

Was his family held hostage somewhere thereby causing him to cooperate else his family killed?

Nigeria police are in the habit of tagging someone with offence even without investigation just to score cheap accolades and to please their superiors.

WW2.......the event that changed the world is about to start.

Brace up for impact!

You carry 1st tire that year
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by LOVEGINO(m): 1:43am On Jan 01, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
The police should do a thorough investigation to know the truth in this matter because it looks very stupid for a staff to drive armed robbers into the bank where he work for operations.

Was his family held hostage somewhere thereby causing him to cooperate else his family killed?

Nigeria police are in the habit of tagging someone with offence even without investigation just to score cheap accolades and to please their superiors.

Brace up for impact!

u too much

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by knowledgeable: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/just-infct-police-paraded-mpape-bank-robbery-suspects-kidnapers-cultists-others/amp/

If they are Igbos or other southern Christians (infidels), they get paraded, but for the real killers/ kidnappers of Nigeria, nobody gets paraded.
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by bubu2019: 1:45am On Jan 01, 2020
I come check name,this one look like colabor ,NCA no market for this one ooh,emeka de Johnson oluwatobi too.na only adamu I no see
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by ransomed: 1:51am On Jan 01, 2020
NCAN member sighted flatinoes.
Get rich at all cost mentality is too bad.
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2020
adolfHitler1934:

Brace up for impact!

Don't tell me you believe that crap of a story. Somebody threatened him to go rob the bank where he works? Is it a movie?
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 01, 2020
heed101:
Those saying it may be under threat. Does he have evidence to support his claim? Has he reported the threat? To me, he is the mastermind of the amateur robbery.

And he has been watching to many movies.
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by NDIOGAH(m): 2:09am On Jan 01, 2020
you want to rob bank with Local Made Gun Instead Of Ak 47, machine guns, dynamite.etc are u crazy
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Caseless: 2:24am On Jan 01, 2020
Interestingly, Ehizo, happens to be a staff of the bank who not only connived with the robbers but also drove them in his car into the premises and eventually into banking hall.
I said it. I saw a very gentle looking guy in the police van and I knew that was a bank staff.
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Neddyogu(m): 3:09am On Jan 01, 2020
jumper524:
Pls we shouldn't make this a tribal affair..

That 21 year old guy sha?
Na xo u wan take start life??

Life wey don end laidis so?
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by saajus: 5:06am On Jan 01, 2020
I first thought Mbape. I was wondering what Mbape is doing in Nigeria.
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by saajus: 5:08am On Jan 01, 2020
Please, we cannot afford to politicize or ethnicize crime. Let the Law enforcement do whatever seems right.
knowledgeable:

If they are Igbos or other southern Christians (infidels), they get paraded, but for the real killers/ kidnappers of Nigeria, nobody gets paraded.

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Jaapu: 6:32am On Jan 01, 2020
Cutehector:
Frustration

When are you carrying out your own?
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Jaapu: 6:33am On Jan 01, 2020
Xda59:

Don't tell me you believe that crap of a story. Somebody threatened him to go rob the bank where he works? Is it a movie?

Many are mad on NL.
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:36am On Jan 01, 2020
Interestingly, Ehizo, happens to be a staff of the bank who not only connived with the robbers but also drove them in his car into the premises and eventually into banking hall.

To ensure their faces are not captured by the CCTV cameras mounted in the bank, Ehizo, provided the suspects with a black cloth with which they used to cover their faces.

No one is that stupid. The Banker was certainly doing it under duress. Our police should investigate the matter and free him. The Banker is also a victim.
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:45am On Jan 01, 2020
heed101:

And drove the robbers to the bank himself, they covered their faces while his not covered, led the robbers into the bank.

Please, the guy is so innocent from the action.
The guy is clearly a victim.
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Cutehector(m): 7:05am On Jan 01, 2020
Jaapu:

When are carrying out your own?
pardon? undecided
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Johans1991: 7:30am On Jan 01, 2020
sencekompis:

OGUN KKiILL U, NA SOUTHERNERS TALK SAY MAKE MAJORITY OF UNA NO GO SCHOOL?? If SOUTHERNS are abusing one another no be you idiomatic people go put mouth. IGBO AND YORUBA NAA SO WE DEY DO HAM BUT NO HARMS UNLIKE VIOLENT HORRIBLE SHARIA REGIONS UP NORTH. Soon yoruba man or group go mess up and ibos go give us back sharp sharp but no harms i repeat.
an educated man is supposed to b disciplined and highly moral not the useless 2x2 shops owners that did not go beyond secondary school.
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Riele(f): 7:35am On Jan 01, 2020
Skmoda360:
Ehn ehn I reject to be a bigot this year.....devil stay away....amen...somebody shout hallelujah, Riele over to you..... grin

Come where is my Happy New year's wishes ?
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Skmoda360(m): 8:00am On Jan 01, 2020
Riele:

Come where is my Happy New year's wishes ?
I wanna increase my cash workload possibly get married to my Akwa Ibom gf.... grin
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by fabre4: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2020
Petersamuel8:
Once released, they better go and watch money heist and then plan again.
It take years to plan for a successful bank robbery, there plan is very poor

Once released?
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 01, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Those ones no b robber jare, na pickpocket wey go bank
u must be kidding with your fake likes and share, let me have the link of the thread that got the commenter or poster of the comment of this likes and shares
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Ekpeitit(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Ekpeitit(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2020
See their ugly Igbo faces.
Thieves.
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Ekpeitit(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by Ekpeitit(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Chai,these Biafra people sabi thief no be small.
Re: Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects by TheSourcerer: 8:34am On Jan 01, 2020
franchasng:
We disown them, please fire them asap grin
robbery is not the same as murder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) / Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.