Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

“Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi (3570 Views)

Appeal Court Gets Eighteen New Justices (Names, Pictures) / Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 / Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by VAQAXY: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
You are just another abakaleke illiterate miscreant

[s]
Ifynwanma:

e way Anambrans are creating enmity with their fellow Igbo is quite embarrassing. I have been following my threads on this forum and I realized that it is only Anambra versus the rest of Igbo states. It seems they are yet to realize the implication of what they trying to do because if they continue like this, their fellow Igbo will discriminate against them the same way other tribes are discriminating against Igbo nation due to Anambran's conductf they are rich as they claim, they shld remember that they are not feeding any body and respect their selves.
[/s]
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by ServantsOfTruth: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cowards and ass lickers won't like this
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Ifynwanma: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
You are just another abakaleke illiterate miscreant

[s][/s]

You can't even spell Abakaliki correctly and you are mentioning illiterate. In as much as I don't support demarcation in Igboland, I must say it and I know everyone is aware that our problem is Anambra. You better not attack me but admonish your people, is for your own good. Remember, a stubborn fly follows corpse to the grave.

1 Like

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by VAQAXY: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
Ifynwanma:

You can't even spell Abakaliki correctly and you are mentioning illiterate. In as much as I don't support demarcation in Igboland, I must say it and I know everyone is aware that our problem is Anambra. You better not attack me but admonish your people, is for your own good. Remember, a stubborn fly follows corpse to the grave.
[/s]

Is abakaleke as a word an English word? Why should I bother myself on how to spell abakaleke?

Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos. I am even from Enugu state but igbos don't see you miscreants as igbos.

Cursed people
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Ifynwanma: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

Is abakaleke as a word an English word? Why should I bother myself on how to spell abakaleke?

Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos. I am even from Enugu state but igbos don't see you miscreants as igbos.

Cursed people

Don't deny your state in other to cover up your shame. An average Enugu man can't be as foolish as you are, if you happen to have any relationship with Enugu then you are the worst thing that ever happened to Enugu. They should simply use you to appease the gods because you are good for nothing.p

2 Likes

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by VAQAXY: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
Ifynwanma:

Don't deny your state in other to cover up your shame. An average Enugu man can't be as foolish as you are, if you happen to have any relationship with Enugu then you are the worst thing that ever happened to Enugu. They should simply use to appease the gods because you are good for nothing.
[/s]

Now look at what your abakaleke governor said below. Was it Anambra people that made igbos and Nigerians to see ebonyi people as 2nd class in Nigeria.

Ebonyi people are cursed and should used for sacrifice.

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by ngoxievergreen(f): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
i can attest that, ebonyi people are not even igbos to start with
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by ngoxievergreen(f): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cyberterror:
Who will use the airport? Ebonyi people are largely street hawkers.

ebonyi people are mostly illiterates and miscreants. are they the ones that will use airport. i laugh in jamaican style
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Ifynwanma: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Two wrongs can't make right. Wish some of our ignorant brothers would get sense..

Love Umahi's infrastructural revolution in Ebonyi.

Up Ebonyi state.
Up Igboland
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ifynwanma:

Anambra has the highest number of slowpoke in Nigeria, every home have at least one slowpoke they used for ritual. If you see any of their so called millionaire try take a close look at the backseat you definitely see one
Anambra is cursed, even their culture support ritualism. The wrath of God will soon befall them.

Who is this one biko. Please check my profile before attack Anambra people.

In all honesty ebonyi people are cursed inferior igbos. We don't regard them here in our state.

We see ebonyi people as awusa people
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
Racoon:
This is a waste of meagre state resources or means to siphon state funds.Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu is just about an hour drive from Abakaliki yet it's not that economically viable as only Arik, Air-Peace & Ethiopia Airlines shuttle to the city.

Same way former Gov.Aregbesola started the failed MKO Abiola International Airport that have long became a shadow of itself after the corruption surrounding this white elephant project.Meanwhile the Akure Airport is just about an hour drive to the state just as in the Ai case.
Stop senseless waste of state resources.

The truth is that ebonyi people are the poorest people in Nigeria, so how can they even afford air ticket even the airport is finally built.
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Karemarealty288:
[sup][/sup]A
Tell them oooo the money would have been useful in building world class rice mill and rice market with lite Agro air field

Almost 90% of ebonyi people are roadside gala hawkers, their should use that money to empower as many as ebonyi people to start up good business
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cyberterror:
Who will use the airport? Ebonyi people are largely street hawkers.

I wonder if these are the people that will use the said airport

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by LLobiorah: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ifynwanma:

Anambra has the highest number of slowpoke in Nigeria, every home have at least one slowpoke they used for ritual. If you see any of their so called millionaire try take a close look at the backseat you definitely see one

Anambra is cursed, even their culture support ritualism. The wrath of God will soon befall them.

Hello, I would advise you to cease replying these folks, who are bent on tarnishing states because of whatever thoughts they have. If you continue on this, these dudes would reduce you to a pig as they are.

2 Likes

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

Cursed people
Shut up you this vagabond Igala boy from cursed Aguleri..you're not going Igbo and can never be.. Aguleri people are Igala people
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

Almost 90% of ebonyi people are roadside gala hawkers, their should use that money to empower as many as ebonyi people to start up good business
This guy from erosion ravaged enclave is even insulting people who have superior land ....I'm from Nnewi but the rest of the people in Anambra are inferior 6th class igbos and the rest Igala people...soon our dear Anambra will be washed off the ocean..
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ifynwanma:

Leave that basatard Igala boy for me let me deal with him...don't reply him again...
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
See our bloda from our Anambra caught with drugs on India just today..most of our Anambra youths are do lazy they can't hustle legit .. except in pushing

Hawking is 100% better than drug BC the Indians will now use this our bloda scrotum to play ball
ngoxievergreen see below

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/01/01/uzochukwu-uzor-first-nigerian-arrested-in-2020-with-heroine-in-india/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

Cursed people
Shut up this ediot ..Enugu people can't even breed an ediot like u..they're refined to have a piggy like u associated with them cheesy cheesy...you have inferiority complex to even identify with your cursed Aguleri people...what a cursed people cheesy cheesy
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Kapeter(m): 12:34am On Jan 02, 2020
Racoon:
This is a waste of meagre state resources or means to siphon state funds.Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu is just about an hour drive from Abakaliki yet it's not that economically viable as only Arik, Air-Peace & Ethiopia Airlines shuttle to the city.

Same way former Gov.Aregbesola started the failed MKO Abiola International Airport that have long became a shadow of itself after the corruption surrounding this white elephant project.Meanwhile the Akure Airport is just about an hour drive to the state just as in the Ai case.
Stop senseless waste of state resources.
every state in Nigeria is autonomous. Let them completely be on their own.
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 02, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by i08033463477: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

Shut up this ediot ..Enugu people can't even breed an ediot like u..they're refined to have a piggy like u associated with them ...you have inferiority complex to even identify with your cursed Aguleri people...what a cursed people
[/s]

Just look at this Aba dirty miscreant. I have warned you to stop talking in public. Abia state is a cursed dead state. You have be in perpetual mourning for your dead Abia state. You are cursed same way Abia state is cursed. I spit on you Ogbonna cheesy
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by i08033463477: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

This guy from erosion ravaged enclave is even insulting people who have superior land ....I'm from Nnewi but the rest of the people in Anambra are inferior 6th class igbos and the rest Igala people...soon our dear Anambra will be washed off the ocean..
[/s]

Cursed Abia miscreant. Anambra doesn't produce animals and pig like you from Abia. I know you have got your own kerosene infrastructure. Your useless governor shares kerosene instead of fixing your ravaged filthy shithole Abia. Ogbonna you should be in depression just because of the condition of your dead Abia state. I spit on you the second time.
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Abia1stboy: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2020
Abia people please gather here, what is your new year resolution for Abia state? We don't have roads in Abia state. Infact Aba is so dilapidated and filthy that you begin to wonder if there is government in that state. Our governor should stop sharing kerosene and start working for us in providing infrastructures.

Pic: Abia state governor supervising sharing of kerosene

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by ABAthug: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2020
Abia1stboy:
Abia people please gather here, what is your new year resolution for Abia state? We don't have roads in Abia state. Infact Aba is so dilapidated and filthy that you begin to wonder if there is government in that state. Our governor should stop sharing kerosene and start working for us in providing infrastructures.

Pic: Abia state governor supervising sharing of kerosene

abia state is a dead state, we have no road, everywhere in abia state is filthy
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by LLobiorah: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2020
BeachLife:
Focus on the basics such as housing, employment ,education / skills acquisition(human capital ),hospitals and schools.
Forget about overpass or airport because most Nigerians towns do not need that . Build roads with drainage,sidewalks,markings ,traffic signs and street lights .
The housing in the pics below all cost less than the Ebony Airport and can house at least 100,000 people . Build them and move people in there ,they can work for rent or some sort of deal .Demolish stuffs and compensate owners because most of Nigeria is disorganized due to freehold land ownership ,and the towns / cities are unplanned.

I concur.
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Ndibunna: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2020
Ifynwanma:

Are you okay? Did you actually pen this down!

Anyway thank God you said Anambra culture. That's good at least we have anambra culture not Igbo culture.

Nice submission from you.
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Ndibunna: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Stop using Nnewi as basis for your rubbish. Something's are quite greater than you. You have failed all moral taste. Someone from a town that doesn't know his place or father's name.

If a fowl burrow much, the mouth will submerge with it..

Since you not man enough to name your community in Abia state.

Remove others out of the madness.

1 Like

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2020
Ndibunna:

Stop using Nnewi as basis for your rubbish. Something's are quite greater than you. You have failed all moral taste. Someone from a town that doesn't know his place or father's name.

If a fowl burrow much, the mouth will submerge with it..

Since you not man enough to name your community in Abia state.

Remove others out of the madness.
Cry me a River...I'm a proud son of Nnewi-ichi...I won't stop talking about the ruins in my Anambra state... Anambra ga-di-cha mma...fact is that most places in Anambra at bringing shame to us, they don't engage in legit hustling and go on disgracing us by pushing drugs or engaging in Armed Robbery..
See below link as well
See our bloda from our Anambra caught with drugs on India just today..most of our Anambra youths are do lazy they can't hustle legit .. except in pushing

Hawking is 100% better than drug BC the Indians will now use this our bloda scrotum to play ball
ngoxievergreen see below

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/01/01/uzochukwu-uzor-first-nigerian-arrested-in-2020-with-heroine-in-india/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Not to even talk of our erosion ravaged state that may soon be washed off in the Atlantic Ocean or is it possible the numerous poor peasant farmers littered in Anambra east? Is pathetic and we must call a spade a spade

Our Anambra land is the most inferior in South East because is erosion ravaged cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Ndibunna: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Cry me a River...I'm a proud son of Nnewi-ichi...I won't stop talking about the ruins in my Anambra state... Anambra ga-di-cha mma...fact is that most places in Anambra at bringing shame to us, they don't engage in legit hustling and go on disgracing us by pushing drugs or engaging in Armed Robbery..
See below link as well

ngoxievergreen see below

Not to even talk of our erosion ravaged state that may soon be washed off in the Atlantic Ocean or is it possible the numerous poor peasant farmers littered in Anambra east? Is pathetic and we must call a spade a spade

Our Anambra land is the most inferior in South East because is erosion ravaged cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rants needs no reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Kano IGR/ Allocation Larger Than Combined Trio Of Abia Enugu & Ebonyi / 1.5 Trillion Naira And 9 Millions Dollars Traced To Barshir's Account / APC Releases Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's City Boy Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.