Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

“Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi (3574 Views)

Appeal Court Gets Eighteen New Justices (Names, Pictures) / Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 / Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by VAQAXY: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
juman:
Why many governors building airports while their people are dying of poverty.
Ebonyi state is the last state that need airport now.

The poverty in that state is first class poverty.

You have stated the fact. But what about Abia that has not been able to do ordinary road . Today Abia is the worst state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Kosiso12(f): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
juman:
Why many governors building airports while their people are dying of poverty.

The poverty in that state is first class poverty.

Don't worry about Ebonyians.

Worry about your State

2 Likes

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
juman:
[s]Why many governors building airports while their people are dying of poverty.

The poverty in that state is first class poverty.[/s]
Afonja you're in pains ...south east is not like your IDP osun state ridden with poverty that the churches had to contribute to feed.

You're in pains because the east progressing...

You will soon die of heart attack..just watch it
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Blue3k(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Racoon:

Same way former Gov.Aregbesola started the failed MKO Abiola International Airport that have long became a shadow of itself after the corruption surrounding this white elephant project.Meanwhile the Akure Airport is just about an hour drive to the state just as in the Ai case.
Stop senseless waste of state resources.

Even when Tinubu is advices states like Ekiti not build an airports they wont listen. We'll see which state between Anambra and Ebonyi keeps their promise. The other states are bold enough to give a completion date.

1 Like

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:

You have stated the fact. But what about Abia that has not been able to do ordinary road . Today Abia is the worst state in Nigeria
Proudly omambala...but I don't know why that Igala man from Aguleri called Obiano can't even clear the grass for our omambala airport
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by VAQAXY: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

And the cursed drunkard Obiano hasn't even cleared the grass for the airport he promised, cone man.
Never again will an Igala Anambra east person rule Anambra
[/s]

The only thing your cursed incompetent governor is good is sharing kerosene.

Obiano's just 2yrs has surpassed all the achievements of Abia governors since 1999.

Abia state has the worst roads in Nigeria

Abia state is a very filthy state.

Abia is owing over 10 month's salary arrears.

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Paige001(f): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Umahi the workaholic governor, the man is really transforming ebonyi state

BUT all these buildings of flyovers and airport are not necessary since the people of ebonyi are very poor and don't necessarily need an airport for now, i think the money should be used to better the lives of the citizens of the state most especially the ones in the rural areas
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by VAQAXY: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

Proudly omambala...but I don't know why that Igala man from Aguleri called Obiano can't even clear the grass for our omambala airport
[/s]

You are a cursed dwarf from Abia state. Anambra doesn't produce dwarfs like you. The only infrastructure your useless fat governor has been able to do is sharing of kerosene. Tufia
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by VAQAXY: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Chef2000 aka nnewisuper, see your useless fat ugly governor doing what he knows best. cheesy

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by VAQAXY: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
I am too hot for you. cheesy
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

The only thing your cursed incompetent governor is good is sharing kerosene.

Obiano's just 2yrs has surpassed all the achievements of Abia governors since 1999.

Abia state has the worst roads in Nigeria

Abia state is a very filthy state.

Abia is owing over 10 month's salary arrears.
I'm proudly an Nnewi supremacist, ...our Igala born gov hasn't even cleared the grass for our omambala airport
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by VAQAXY: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

I'm proudly an Nnewi supremacist, ...our Igala born gov hasn't even cleared the grass for our omambala airport
[/s]

Lol you are a proudly Aba NGWA dirty miscreant. You have totally lost faith in your Abia state because it is worst state in Nigeria. Abia state is cursed and you are ashamed of your state.

See your governor doing infrastructures cheesy

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Azmanaty: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Anambra state needs Airport more than Ebonyi state. obiano should up his game and stop drinking on the job
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by VAQAXY: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Azmanaty:
Anambra state needs Airport more than Ebonyi state. obiano should up his game and stop drinking on the job

Anambra international airport is already ongoing. The question is now, a state like Abia is still a shithole while others are building airports, even ordinary ebonyi
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Azmanaty: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:

Anambra international airport is already ongoing. The question is now, a state like Abia is still a shithole while others are building airports, even ordinary ebonyi

I dont know of Abia as its not my business. Anambra state comes first on my mind
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Azmanaty:
Unfortunately his calling on earth is to drink... Obiano is an Igala born drunkard who accidentally became a governor
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by VAQAXY: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Azmanaty:

I dont know of Abia as its not my business. Anambra state comes first on my mind

Anambra is already building an international airport. My concern is that very soon it will be only Abia state that doesn't have airport in the whole Nigeria
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by bluke(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kosiso12:

It will create job opportunities for the good people of Ebonyi State

its called political project, white elephant project.

1 Like

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Mrexcell(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kosiso12:
JUST IN!!! “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi Assures(Photos)

Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State, yesterday, while receiving the people of Ezza Nation who came on Christmas Homage to him assured Ebonyians that the construction of the recently approved International Airport by the Federal Government in Ezza North, Ebonyi state will be completed in eighteen months.

Igbere TV reports that Umahi noted that the standard of the International Airport that is being built in Ebonyi takes between Six and 10 years to be completed but it will only take Eighteen Months for the Ebonyi State Airport to be completed.

“Building an international Airport is not an easy one. To build Airport project like the one we are building in Ebonyi State takes six to eight years or even ten years but Ebonyi International Airport will be completed in Eighteen Months,” Gov. Umahi said.

He continued, “the tarmac of the Ebonyi International Airport will be on One Foot Concrete Pavement which is the highest ever in the World.”

“The highest I have known of is eight inches concrete base but this one will be a one foot concrete pavement which has been guaranteed to last for more than 50 years.”

He further innaugurated a committee that will ensure the smooth payment of compensation of crops and economic trees to owners in the affected communities.

Earlier, the Leader of the Group who doubles as the Secretary to Ebonyi State Government and Coordinating Commissioner, Kenneth Ugbala, PhD commended the Governor for inclusiveness of the people from Ezza Nation into key positions of his cabinet, his massive infrastructural development in Ezza Land and his choice of locating the Mega project of International Airport in Ezza Nation.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1218592/just-ebonyi-international-airport-completed-eighteen-months-gov-umahi-assuresphotos/

It's really going to be embarrassing to anambra state and obiano if governor umahi succeeds in completing this international airport before that proposed by obiano. Despite the very low igr and little federal monthly allocations coming to that state governor umahi have been performing wonders in ebonyi state.

4 Likes

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by reiddecuti: 7:38am On Jan 01, 2020
Ajaoogbo:

We will now hawk in the airport; don't worry for us!

They shouldn't worry 4 us. Our dear governor is building infrastructures were everyone of us will have a slot to hawk. Soon there will be an exodus of Ebonyians mostly 4rm Lagos and Anambra back to Ebonyi so that you guys wouldn't be drinking our paracetamol again.

Thank God the governor is doing something.

We like it.

We don't complain.

So face ur state.

3 Likes

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Ifynwanma: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cyberterror:
Who will use the airport? Ebonyi people are largely street hawkers.

Although hawking is not good and shldn't be encourage. But I must tell you that most of the people you see are undergraduate, simply using it to support their fees. I kn many people who where hawker but today they are graduates and gainfully employed.
Lagos is the most Indus tried state but many of their youths sleep under the bridge and too lazy to help themselves, same with many other big States.
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Ifynwanma: 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
VAQAXY:

Anambra is already building an international airport. My concern is that very soon it will be only Abia state that doesn't have airport in the whole Nigeria

Anambrians shld not be deceived, ever since the federal government refused to approve the airport as international airport, Obiano has lost interest in building it. The sight has not even been cleared since 2017 that it was conceived. Why federal government decided to approve it in Ebonyi instead of Anambra that first applied I really don't kn. Remember, Obiano is going out next year, I wonder when You think he would build the airport.
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Osaze007: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Audio airport
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by VAQAXY: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
Ifynwanma:

Anambrians shld not be deceived, ever since the federal government refused to approve the airport as international airport, Obiano has lost interest in building it. The sight has not even been cleared since 2017 that it was conceived. Why federal government decided to approve it in Ebonyi instead of Anambra that first applied I really don't kn. Remember, Obiano is going out next year, I wonder when You think he would build the airport.
[/s]

What is this mad man yapping about. See pictures of ongoing Anambra international airport

Photo credit: ANSMEDIA

1 Like

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Ifynwanma: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

Very soon every state will have airport except your cursed Abia state. Ogbonna you should be weeping for your dead Abia state

The way Anambrans are creating enmity with their fellow Igbo is quite embarrassing. I have been following my threads on this forum and I realized that it is only Anambra versus the rest of Igbo states. It seems they are yet to realize the implication of what they trying to do because if they continue like this, their fellow Igbo will discriminate against them the same way other tribes are discriminating against Igbo nation due to Anambran's conduct.

If they are rich as they claim, they shld remember that they are not feeding any body and respect their selves.
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Ifynwanma: 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

What is this mad man yapping about. See pictures of ongoing Anambra international airport

Photo credit: ANSMEDIA

You mean an airport that was flaged off since three years ago is still under earthwork when the governor is completing his 2nd tenure by next year. Pls. don't allow yourself to be deceived.

1 Like

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by VAQAXY: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
Oh but you said that they are yet to clear the site. Keep deceiving yourself. Next you will see finished run, then you will give us another excuse. Ndi ala

[s]
Ifynwanma:

You mean an airport that was flaged off since three years ago is still under earthwork when the governor is completing his 2nd tenure by next year. Pls. don't allow yourself to be deceived.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote : Charity Should Begin At Home And Not Forbes / Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa / Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.