Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

“Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi (3571 Views)

Appeal Court Gets Eighteen New Justices (Names, Pictures) / Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 / Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Ifynwanma: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
LLobiorah:

Hello, I would advise you to cease replying these folks, who are bent on tarnishing states because of whatever thoughts they have. If you continue on this, these dudes would reduce you to a pig as they are.

I concur.Let them continue with their foolishness for which they are notorious for. thanks for making me think twice. I won't reply them again.
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by LLobiorah: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ifynwanma:

I concur.Let them continue with their foolishness for which they are notorious for. thanks for making me think twice. I won't reply them again.

Alright bro
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by celeiyke: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
In all sincerity, I don't think Ebonyi is matured enough for an airport. Umahi should have considered projects that will benefit those at the bottom of the pyramid more
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by JonDon12: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please do what you can. I will patronize.
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by reiddecuti: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
juman:
Why many governors building airports while their people are dying of poverty.
Ebonyi state is the last state that need airport now.

The poverty in that state is first class poverty.

Don't worry yourself and don't take paracetamol on our behalf.

Even if we're poor and can't afford it, let him build it. Let it be property we're not complaining.

Ingrates like you will still come and cause your generation that Ebonyi is backward and undeveloped.
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by Johnsinia(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

Very soon every state will have airport except your cursed Abia state. Ogbonna you should be weeping for your dead Abia state
My friend, I am from Ebonyi state also precisely Ohaozara. Pls ignore that fool and stop dragging other Igbo state to this argument, we are all one. That fool is not even an Igbo, he only want us ndi Igbo to be fighting ourself. He is an Ofe mmanu fool
Re: “Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi by reiddecuti: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ifynwanma:

You mean an airport that was flaged off since three years ago is still under earthwork when the governor is completing his 2nd tenure by next year. Pls. don't allow yourself to be deceived.

Help me ask the Mister superior that's taking others paracetamol. The Mr good guys that cares 4 others wellbeing and not minding his.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Disgraced Themselves Again Uses A Russian Company Property As Nigeria@60 Logo / IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! / Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.