Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS (99466 Views)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by urahara(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
grandstar:
Oshiomole 2 rising.

Most If not all Cape Verdians are mixed race but the black the most dominant.

Are you serious ?!!!!!
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by samteebiz3: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
philhaggson:
if I make money, I'm going to cape verd to marry

What happen na bros? Wetin do our beauriful Naija sisters na? Abeg no keep them searching but not finding, na beg I dey beg u.
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by nextstep(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ewoooo shocked shocked Nice one.

Ehen, how much is visa to Cape Verde? I'm asking for a friend.

In fact, I just searched (for my friend of course): "Cape Verde tourist visa is not required for citizens of Nigeria for a stay up to 90 days."

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by justjify(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
He is obviously tired of Nigerian girls
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by profilemessages: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
well don't blame him, are Nigerian babes better?
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Some girls fine sha shocked shocked kiss
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by grandstar(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
urahara:

Are you serious ?!!!!!

It was previously an uninhabited island and became a slave colony of the Portuguese if I'm correct. In most Portuguese slave colonies, a large pool of mulatto sprang up due to mixing between the white Portuguese and black population.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
ObongawanAKS:
Why expose to public eyes what you hold in high esteem? Some girls dey try sha o to condone such.
Nudity don't work well with me; I had to break up with someone I sincerely loved because he kept mounting pressure on me to send him my nudes whenever we chat.
My nudity I believe is for "YOUR" eyes only mbok!
Isn’t it ironic how they put Alcatraz level security on their phones and fence their houses with Tower of Babel high fences but the one thing they came to this world with which is their body is exposed for all to see and even feel.
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Starhearts: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
omofranyoung:
The third pic.....

Look inviting. Open the legs a little bit and ........

But ur prick is small naa
U wey be 5mins man
Naa Tonto Dikeh tell me ooo
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by urahara(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
grandstar:

It was previously an uninhabited island and became a slave colony of the Portuguese if I'm correct. In most Portuguese slave colonies, a large pool of mulatto sprang up due to mixing between the white Portuguese and black population.

Yh I know , I'm just surprised that in this case it is blacks that turned out to be the dominant ethnic group unlike in Brazil , the Dominican republic and so on.
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by gentleedu(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Cape Verde babes dey always fine
you can say that again, i hv one of them as a neighbor in Angola and i must confess she get everything from head to toe. There ass no dey dissapoint

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Okoroawusa: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Why do I go crazy over tall, slim n trim ladies all the time?
Una sure say this thing no be swear?
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Theophinio(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
samteebiz3:

What happen na bros? Wetin do our beauriful Naija sisters na? Abeg no keep them searching but not finding, na beg I dey beg u.

Lol
Your comment made the last day of 2019 memorable
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by grandstar(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
urahara:

Yh I know , I'm just surprised that in this case it is blacks that turned out to be the dominant ethnic group unlike in Brazil , the Dominican republic and so on.

I might also be wrong. I however suspect I'm right as there was no massive immigration by whites to the island. I doubt there is a white indegenous population on the island.

This is unlike Brazil where massive European immigration was encouraged to whiten the country.
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Sportize(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
see fine babe...

For Sale!
Nikon d5300 with a 35mm Yongnuo prime lens and 18-55 kit lens and free 32gb SD card
@165k

clean perfect working condition and a great camera for both photography and video production.
24 megapixel

serious buyers only pls
calls/whatsapp
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Fejimummy: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Detox patches are your safe and simple way to cleansing and detoxifying your body. By wearing these detox patches to bed at night, you can safely and easily
1. Remove heavy metal toxins
2. Sleep better
3. Help you lose weight
4. Relieve pain
5. Reduce swelling in legs and feet
6. Strengthen immune system
7. Feel more energetic
If you are looking for more energy, more stamina, and relieve from pains and swellings, these Detox patches made from wood vinegar can just be the answer for you. these detox foot patches offer a safe and easy way to remove harmful chemical toxins from your body. just place the foot patches on the sole of both feet and go to sleep. In the morning just peel them off and throw away.
There is no simpler way to detoxify your body. These detox foot patches offer the perfect solution to cleansing and removing harmful chemical and toxins from your system. These special herbal formula in the detox foot patches helps removes body toxicity while you sleep.
https:///H46PytwHFRJ2g27N95w2oV
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
The girl na bae ! Cape Verde,don't know why I like that country. I need to visit soonest to know whatz up there !
Till you find out there is no difference between there and agege
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Siscooh: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by lonlytroy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Good move
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Nwaonyishi69: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Can a Lady appear nude in a picture for public view? No. She must be an Olosho, an apprentice kadeshian.
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by davidque: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Osho baba can testify of Cape Verde connect
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Jaqenhghar: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Posing with an IG THOT
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Fash20: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
WTF is our business
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Patoranking na mumu.

He should ask Oshiomhole how dem take barb that him bald head for Cape Verde
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by ChristineC: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Cape Verde babes dey always fine
how is she any different from the average Silifa on your street?
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Prechgold1180(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Patoranking, Mr President has closed border #where is this lenge lenge girl going to pass
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by solla22: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Pictures of 3 different women.. Bloggers sha

Check out the breasts in the last picture ..
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by davibid: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okpa042:
My advice.

Find that babe before you blow unless e go hard find true love again

Don Jazzy comes to mind grin

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Godwin2am(m): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
why going for naked lady . she's wrong for my wan n everything
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by sprints1: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sometimes I just feel like Nigeria is an unfortunate country..before i used to think our girls are the best but when I started seeing females from Swaziland Malawi Kenya Tanzania Mozambique Botswana Cape Verde I see say naija girls dey learn... I no blame burna for taking stefflon don and Patoranking for this one see as babe set for everywhere..but naija is always incomplete either they have face with no yansh or yansh with face..I tire
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by sprints1: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
ChristineC:
how is she any different from the average Silifa on your street?
this one no be silifa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Actor Ozor Akubueze Dies In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.