Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,437 members, 7,958,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Reap What You Sow:The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reap What You Sow:The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman (240 Views)

Moment Lady Picked Man For Husband After Her Pastor Laid His Hand On Her (vid) / The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reap What You Sow:The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by profilemessages: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
This was written in respond to one thread here on this romance section. Just feel like sharing it with you. What do you think?

This is the link below and the comment below follows it.
https://www.nairaland.com/5605917

Its not good to beat your wife but women know how to provoke their husband, God said the man should beat lightly, with his cloth or not share bed with her, but since we both(the man and wife) don't follow the rule of God anymore, we are following our brains, that is why our society is in higgledy piggledy.
and marriage, love and marital life like patoranking sang in one song" this love e no be by force, if you no like make you divorce" . instead of them to be fighting everyday, they should divorce and stay in peace.
note I am not supporting divorce ooo, but as a man before you marry investigate, women even tend to know more about a man they want to date or marry than men, I met a girl at my work place and she has researched my life within a week like "what the hell?" am I an armed robber or higher killer? most guys don't check their babes background, you met a girl within a week and you are already sleeping with her, are you a dog?
marriage is good but terms and conditions apply. if you don't meet the criteria don't start to be creating a menace in the society, Rosul s.a.w said if you are capable marry, if you aren't be fasting to reduce your urge.
plenty children, plenty single mothers, plenty single fathers, divorce two months, one month after the wedding, it is not how far but how well. we all blame our leaders that they are stealing and looting our money, but in sociology, they said that the society started from the family, you meet her on the streets, slept with her on the bench ontop of the gutter and give birth to a child, who will be smoking marijuana , robbing people and causing trouble all the time like naira Marley, dino melaye, fayose, fani kayode and so on.
may be our leaders are not the problem, may be the seeds we planted are what we are reaping.
so take time to plant good seeds today. the woman you will marry is the seed, not a who.re from the brothel, like the holy bible said "a wise man builds his house on a rock but the foolish man builds it on the river side," when the rain comes, it washes it away. the woman is the foundation. no wonder the custody of the child, or the person to take care of the child is the father, after birth, breast feeding, weaning and till he reaches the ages of 7,8, till may be 12.
wee weee smokers everywhere like naira Marley (check your twitter he is even trending today self) , hoes, oloshoes slay mamas and orostitutes like tonto dike everywhere. they even said there is app now to order for home delivery now, you will just pay when she comes. imagine!!!!
lawless country, animal world, let me even spare the animals, a guy, I think here on nairaland , is it , I think its him he said " it is a disgrace to attribute madness to the animal kingdom, when it wasn't perpetrated by them" so may be the animals are even better!!!!!!!

I just heard that Naira Marley is cruising a lady live on his stage. What do you think Marlians?

(1) (Reply)

Melodyinter Dating.... Where You Can Connect To The World / (aef) Abuja Economic Forum 2020 / Valentine's Single Gather Here Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.