Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music (64995 Views)

Bella Shmurda Speaks On Mohbad’s Suicide Attempt Due To Marlian Music Saga. (VID / Nairamarley Artist Cblack Buy New House And Range Rover Car / Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by skyfather09(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
everywhere tingasa #Marlians
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Roon9(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
boladale123:

What the specifications for this inverter?
Also ,can I know the price?

500w. Modulated inverter. Its 83k
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by wisdomclass: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Congrats to Zino... That small Yahoo boy being hustling hard... I know him well

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by chuggy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
yh
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Kingrexyl(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
ibkayee:
I swear I’m lowkey a ‘Marlian’, I find him so endearing for some reason lol
No wonder u are like this
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by ibkayee(f): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kingrexyl:
No wonder u are like this
Like what
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Kingrexyl(m): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
ibkayee:
Like what
Fvcked up!
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
ibkayee:
I swear I’m lowkey a ‘Marlian’, I find him so endearing for some reason lol
olosho sighted
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by ibkayee(f): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Fvcked up!
How?

You should be nice to me this coming year

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by KennieKingOba(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
make we dey watch wetin go be the outcome
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by SolexxBarry(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
mujiboy:
The Zinoleesky guy is different, sings well
Could have been in his lane, just needs more promo. That’s all!
True but u think the promo is cheap right ?
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by DSoj(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jokers
Do these punks know wat it means to sign record deal? Mcheww.

They should go to Mavin or Dmw to see wat record deal means.
Not just because you dey follow Waka
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by owowa145(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
KenModi:
You neva put leg well for the industry, next thing na to sign artists for your so-called record label. Why most up and coming Nigerian artists no dey get sense enn??! Small fame and cash, their brains go turn to saw-dust. Abeg no forget to update us when them fight, break contract and go court.
Trust me, that young man is making some smart moves such as his thoughts for a Marlian shrine, these signed artists. Boy is instilling himself in d game by making quick boss moves with d street love he suddenly gets. Coming from a non-marlian fan. Give me my Ed Sheeran let me vibe.
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by encryptjay(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
Naira Marley get some good beats sha. Someone said he dances like a child but Mafo grin
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by teeboy100(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
I just hope man utd sign 4players like naira marley did
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Worldphaxxy: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mhhceetwww
Zinoleesky Cblack and so on ..
Find better stuff na . Even una Commander hw well with him.. ;
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Suffer head signing grin

Person wen never blow dey sign people undecided

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Marcsunny(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Marlians
Good news Nigerians I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less than that in wholesale purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.
Any colour kindly dm by clicking on profile to checkout whatapps contact
Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Gforce2019: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rooneyboy:
Person wey never carry himself finish for the industry dey sign others.
Me just dey laugh for my lane

Nah jealousy to kill you. Can you imagine. ?
Since he's not from your tribe.
Eediot!
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by donkossy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Roon9:
Lol! Somebody will just hear Naira Marley's music once and boom, it won't leave one's head again undecided

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily
are you thinking what I'm thinking
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by macklef(m): 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jack500:

No, he is an antelope.

You all should cry and criticize all u want, but the guy is making it, nonsense sells in this generation and he is giving it, Tacha with all her nonsense and zero IQ has titans, the bitter Cee-C has Spartans, u all should leave Marlians alone.
It is thier life, and their choice.
so making it irrespective of what the person does or the values he promulgates is what make them become idols right?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by InterestedInHed(m): 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Everywhere clear for 2020

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nothing beats good music cos it’s timeless not all these seasonal music that pass away after the trend is over.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Flexzy360(m): 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Bleep all Marlians

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by sakastin(f): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Roon9:
Lol! Somebody will just hear Naira Marley's music once and boom, it won't leave one's head again undecided

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily

fraudster
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by GeneralPula: 12:29am On Jan 01, 2020
ovieigho:
.Zino is the next big thing! i thought he refused signing on Davido's record label while his fri3nd did in Dubai, hoping he is good alone with massiv fan base and influence on instagram. so why sign for Naira marley?

It wasn’t Davido that wanted to sign them!

Nah Amw (Aloma music worldwide)
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by KayCee92(m): 1:05am On Jan 01, 2020
truthsayer009:
I'm so sorry for Zinoleesky, he will begin to produce another set of Marlian Rubbish.

Why can't he just sign to YBNL like Fireboy & Adekule Gold. Is Naira Marley a human being?

undecided

Lol....that human being part landed me on the floor. I was on the bed o, now na floor I see myself grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Roon9(m): 1:45am On Jan 01, 2020
sakastin:

fraudster

How do you mean?
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Kingrexyl(m): 3:38am On Jan 01, 2020
ibkayee:

How?

You should be nice to me this coming year
You know yourself, anyways I will think about it. grin
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by hustla(m): 7:08am On Jan 01, 2020
Lol they all won't last

Looks like a hasty decision

Owning a record label, churning out music and its management are different ball games

Na failure go end am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car / Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.