Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music (65714 Views)

Bella Shmurda Speaks On Mohbad’s Suicide Attempt Due To Marlian Music Saga. (VID / Nairamarley Artist Cblack Buy New House And Range Rover Car / Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
#no_manners_gang

dannyworld.forummotion.com remains your best bet for 24 hrs information and nationwide update
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by joegigs(m): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rooneyboy:
Person wey never carry himself finish for the industry dey sign others.
Me just dey laugh for my lane
My bro I wonder ooo.you never enter well well,come de sign people

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by sanemind3(m): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by geedot: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
See monikers, they're compatible.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by ovieigho(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
.Zino is the next big thing! i thought he refused signing on Davido's record label while his fri3nd did in Dubai, hoping he is good alone with massiv fan base and influence on instagram. so why sign for Naira marley?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by superability(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Smoke music ni cannabis records ko
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Eze2000(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
joegigs:
Nonsense and ingredient

Lol, u must be at 40 to remember this.

Chief Aleyemi in the House!
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by kellight(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ok na..... 2020 na blast
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Typhoonsbane: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
KenModi:
You neva put leg well for the industry, next thing na to sign artists for your so-called record label. Why most up and coming Nigerian artists no dey get sense enn??! Small fame and cash, their brains go turn to saw-dust. Abeg no forget to update us when them fight, break contract and go court.

It's not his fault, I blame our stupid ignorant youths for making him think he's relevant

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by KingGBsky(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
TallPck1:
Control the crowd!

Marlins come forward; the rest f*CK off!

But these ones looks like ex convict.

Control the crowd! control the crowd!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by CaptMarvel(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Bunch of mad Men mtchew
CapitalHYC:
The CEO of Marlians has added more soldiers to his army has he just sign Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack and Fabian.

Naira Marley brought the four artists on stage during Marlians Fest yesterday in Lagos, and later in the day make it official on his social media page.

It was heard from an Insider that the signed artistes has been c0-habitating with Naira Marley even before the official signing and they already recorded loads of songs with the Marlian Music Imprint.

We can all recall than C Blvck and Naira Marley now have two songs together, namely; “Ogologo” and “Tingasa” off the LOL EP.

https://twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1211996256169541632?s=19

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by zicoraads: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
ibkayee:
I swear I’m lowkey a ‘Marlian’, I find him so endearing for some reason lol
I find him irritating.

I have never found any musician as irritating as I find him. Can't stand him. Can't stand any of his songs.

But to each his own.

Howdy?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
That 1 wey dye him hair resemble monkey walahi

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by ibkayee(f): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
zicoraads:

I find him irritating.

I have never found any musician as irritating as I find him. Can't stand him. Can't stand any of his songs.

But to each his own.

Howdy?
I can definitely see why he’d be found annoying haha

I’m not bad my dear, long time, how’re you? smiley
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by zicoraads: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
ibkayee:

I can definitely see why he’d be found annoying haha

I’m not bad my dear, long time, how’re you? smiley
I'm fine. Hope you are too?

Compliments of the Season and a happy new year in advance.
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by ibkayee(f): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
zicoraads:

I'm fine. Hope you are too?

Compliments of the Season and a happy new year in advance.
Thanks my dear, you also kiss
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Rahym001(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
seanwilliam:
Like if you are a marlian

No be only Marlian na Mali

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by GouzouLord1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rubbish na crase like am he sign sef

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by guru90: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Please am a lover of musics.....

But this una dead music 2020...

I no follow una enjoy dead music 2020...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by ItooWorWor(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
cheesy Malians in the house lets party!

Haters fvck off!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Vondata(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nice one...kudos to them. They have gotten channel to dia popularity. Nice decision
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by profilemessages: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
who is this one with HANDCUFFS?
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by olaide88: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Roon9:
Lol! Somebody will just hear Naira Marley's music once and boom, it won't leave one's head again undecided

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily
How much
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by delejames(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
profilemessages:
who is this one with HANDCUFFS?
Zinoleesky
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Trimque2k1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
CapitalHYC:
The CEO of Marlians has added more soldiers to his army has he just sign Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack and Fabian.

Naira Marley brought the four artists on stage during Marlians Fest yesterday in Lagos, and later in the day make it official on his social media page.

It was heard from an Insider that the signed artistes has been c0-habitating with Naira Marley even before the official signing and they already recorded loads of songs with the Marlian Music Imprint.

We can all recall than C Blvck and Naira Marley now have two songs together, namely; “Ogologo” and “Tingasa” off the LOL EP.

https://twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1211996256169541632?s=19
See who dey squat with person last 11 months dey sign person o...this life na wa sha

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by salford: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
that guy in d middle of the pic, Zinoleesky. I can't believe no one signed snapped him up earlier
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Bahamas95(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
truthsayer009:
I'm so sorry for Zinoleesky, he will begin to produce another set of Marlian Rubbish.

Why can't he just sign to YBNL like Fireboy & Adekule Gold. Is Naira Marley a human being?

undecided
No, he is a Marlian being.

Bad belle!

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by salford: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
truthsayer009:
I'm so sorry for Zinoleesky, he will begin to produce another set of Marlian Rubbish.

Why can't he just sign to YBNL like Fireboy & Adekule Gold. Is Naira Marley a human being?

undecided
does Olamide own YBNL?
Olamide is known for singing rubbish and shallow music too. It's all for entertainment. They will keep singing rubbish aslong as people keep dancing to it.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by salford: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
zicoraads:

I find him irritating.

But to each his own.

Howdy?
I don't like him too and his character, but I find his song "japa" to be okay.
I hope I am not a low-key Malian too Sha grin
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
truthsayer009:

undecided

Bad mouth.
Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
More marijuana smoking thugs signed.

They all will share same beats with the usual noise.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music by boladale123: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Roon9:
Lol! Somebody will just hear Naira Marley's music once and boom, it won't leave one's head again undecided

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily
What the specifications for this inverter?
Also ,can I know the price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife / Viral Video Of Kizz Daniel And His "Scary" Bodyguard (pics/video) / Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.