Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Please My 2 Years Old Daughter Needs Medical Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please My 2 Years Old Daughter Needs Medical Help (430 Views)

My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water / Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. / My 2-Month-Baby Did Not Poop For Three Days, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My 2 Years Old Daughter Needs Medical Help by samworthyever: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
My daughter is having some reddish spot on her body(laps,back and arms) This is unusual compared to when she was younger. She usually scratch her body and feels uncomfortable. This illness has continue for almost a month now after some medical treatment. I also observe that she sweats alot when she is sleeping. What could this illness be?
Re: Please My 2 Years Old Daughter Needs Medical Help by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Post pictures of affected regions for experts to draw inference from and profer possible solutions.

1 Like

Re: Please My 2 Years Old Daughter Needs Medical Help by Millichamp(m): 3:36am On Jan 01, 2020
What other symptoms is she experiencing? share pictures of the rash
Re: Please My 2 Years Old Daughter Needs Medical Help by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 01, 2020
Pls seek for proper medical advice and attention at a reputable hospital if possible a paediatric clinic.
Re: Please My 2 Years Old Daughter Needs Medical Help by NairalandDoctor(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2020
samworthyever:
My daughter is having some reddish spot on her body(laps,back and arms) This is unusual compared to when she was younger. She usually scratch her body and feels uncomfortable. This illness has continue for almost a month now after some medical treatment. I also observe that she sweats alot when she is sleeping. What could this illness be?
ok please send me a mail @ nairalanddoctor@gmail.com I wish her health
Re: Please My 2 Years Old Daughter Needs Medical Help by Asquare84(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2020
samworthyever:

Please take her to a pastor for prayer
Re: Please My 2 Years Old Daughter Needs Medical Help by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2020
Don't answer d slowpoke above me. Take her to d hospital for proper evaluation& diagnosis.
Re: Please My 2 Years Old Daughter Needs Medical Help by dominique(f): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Asquare84:

Please take her to a pastor for prayer

Nonsense
@op, either she's reacting to something she eats regularly or she's having a recurring skin infection. Monitor what she eats closely, do trial and error by removing certain meals from her diet for at least a week then observing the changes. Most importantly take her to a hospital

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Am Skinny And Want To Add Weight / . / Coronavirus: Lady Pranks Taxify Driver (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.