Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. (1112 Views)

This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix) / Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Gee64: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Please, as a matter of urgency, my 22 years old daughter who had seizure since birth is seeking for permanent cure to this problem.

I am greatly upset because it is affecting her social life greatly.

She has been on 800mg daily dose of carbamazepin for a pretty long time as prescribed by the doctors but the problem is getting worse.

I am imploring any concerned medical practitioner to kindly help to save her from this embarrassment as she is greatly depressed.

Please don't recommend supplements because she has tried many including cannabis oil. All had proved ineffective.

SHE IS ASKING IF THERE IS A PERMANENT CURE TO THIS AILMENT.

*Scammers please stir clear*

If you have any solution, please post it here or chat with me on WhatsApp number ZERO SEVEN ZERO EIGHT FOUR SEVEN NINE THREE ZERO SEVEN EIGHT (0 7 0 8 4 7 9 3 0 7 cool
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by AdeniyiA(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Take her to the Synagogue

1 Like

Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by LongLife4all: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
May she find permanent solution
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by flyingpig: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Gee64:

Please, as a matter of urgency, my 22 years old daughter who had seizure since birth is seeking for permanent cure to this problem.

She has been on 800mg daily dose of carbamazepin for a pretty long time as prescribed by the doctors but the problem is getting worse.

I am imploring any concerned medical practitioner to kindly help to save her from this embarrassment as she is greatly depressed.

Please don't recommend supplements because she has tried many including cannabis oil. All had proved ineffective.

If you have any solution, please post it here or chat with me on WhatsApp number ZERO SEVEN ZERO EIGHT FOUR SEVEN NINE THREE ZERO SEVEN EIGHT (0 7 0 8 4 7 9 3 0 7 cool
I have this condition too. Am 24.
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Gee64: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Let someone please Help!
flyingpig:
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by coronavirus19: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Gee64:

You can check out hemispherectomy for a permanent solution
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by oxypressPlus: 2:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Gee64:

Read the testimony and judge for yourself:
http://articles.complexchild.com/aug2011/00321.html
You can log into our whatapp number if necessary.
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by oxypressPlus: 2:43am On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:

You can equally study this testimony and take action.
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by helpsomeone: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Gee64:

. Have you find out it's not spiritual? If not, I have cure with herb
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Gee64: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
It's not spiritual.
helpsomeone:
. Have you find out it's not spiritual? If not, I have cure with herb
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by lifenajeje(m): 7:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Good day ..

There is a TCM u can use ..

I have seen the products used on people with stroke , arthritis , kidney issues and sexual performance trust me it works but never experienced anyone with siezure who has tried it ..

In the hand there is medication and dosage for people with seizure ..

U can call me on 97030420150
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by helpsomeone: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2020
Gee64:
It's not spiritual.
. You may WhatsApp 07018251533
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Gee64: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Help oo
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Gee64: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Still requesting help.
Gee64:

Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by oxypressPlus: 1:19am On Aug 04, 2020
There are no easy or cheap ways to treat seizures and I gave you a reference which you ignored.
Go back and read it and then ask questions.
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Adeniyi27(m): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2020
I can only recommend TCM... Chat this number up on whatsapp - 08064427803
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by SavageResponse(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2020
AdeniyiA:
Take her to the Synagogue

What?!
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by drskyfly007(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Take her to a federal medical centre or teaching hospital for expert management..The seizures will stop.
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Gee64: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Please chat me up. I'm interested.
oxypressPlus:
There are no easy or cheap ways to treat seizures and I gave you a reference which you ignored.
Go back and read it and then ask questions.
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Gee64: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
How can she get access to this please?
oxypressPlus:

Read the testimony and judge for yourself:
You can log into our whatapp number if necessary.
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by gcodez: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Here is a permanent solution to your seizure
Well, I have good news for you all
drugs do not cure seizures so do not be deceived by any one.
what I have will work very well for you. call me on 09044711963.
you will be a testimony to many out there.
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by gcodez: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Please note
We are not selling supplements to you but natural therapy that will take care of the situation perfectly well.
Supplements do not cure any ailment. You can quote me anywhere!
Please me to get your product delivered to you on 09044711963
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Kobojunkie: 3:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Gee64:
Permanent cure? I suggest you educate yourself on what epilepsy really is so you do not let anyone scam you with promises of a permanent cure. Get your daughter to also do extensive reserve on the condition, a neurological disorder, so she can maybe learn how to manage her condition better than she may currently be doing.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/epilepsy/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20350098
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Gee64: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thanks.
Kobojunkie:

Permanent cure? I suggest you educate yourself on what epilepsy really is so you do not let anyone scam you with promises of a permanent cure. Get your daughter to also do extensive reserve on the condition, a neurological disorder, so she can maybe learn how to manage her condition better than she may currently be doing.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/epilepsy/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20350098
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Gee64: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
More suggestions please
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Erajude2: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2020
Why don't you try stemcell it also called STC30, IT will work for you.
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
God will heal her...see my signature for professional, unique designs

Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by tobby20: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
why do everyone body like saying u can call me
like tf we can't even see someone without improvising of a new method to scam or seeing it as an opportunity...
shithole country
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Gee64: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2020
It's an Animal Farm situation.
tobby20:
why do everyone body like saying u can call me
like tf we can't even see someone without improvising of a new method to scam or seeing it as an opportunity...
shithole country
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by tobby20: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Gee64:
It's an Animal Farm situation.
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by xstudios(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hi
We can work to 'RECREATE' and rebuild your daughter body. It will require dedication to change.
We will remove the problem by diet. I am not a TRAINED practitioner but I believe we can walk through with satisfactory results

Please do call me
Re: Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. by Gee64: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
How do you mean please?
xstudios:
Hi
We can work to 'RECREATE' and rebuild your daughter body. It will require dedication to change.
We will remove the problem by diet. I am not a TRAINED practitioner but I believe we can walk through with satisfactory results

Please do call me

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Stop This Staph / Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.