Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? (42081 Views)

My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) / 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ironman15:
continuing my life when i really want to end it [should have been bold enough to commit suicide

Bros , suicide is not an option.
See life is sweet if you take it gently , don’t be too hard on yourself and don’t have so much expectations from people , set only practically achievable goals, so you don’t end up pursuing what you can’t obtain. Finally don’t compare your life with others , just do you , stay on your lane, and you will be fine.

Life is not competition .

If my friends make 1m, and I make 10k monthly and I am happy , I am fine with that.
Rather than look at my friends making huge cash, living comfortably and all that ish thereby putting myself under unnecessary pressure.

I was once there ooh.
Mine was having big eye and investing big (millions) in businesses both offline and online , and I ended up loosing all, I mean all. I have upto 6 different experiences ooh. To the point of being in debt to the tune of millions too. The debt weighed me down, I got sick.

I got suicidal and fed up with life.
But God kept me. His word became my comfort and solace.
Here I am , standing and happy.

Currently working on my Project, a massive one at that.

If there is life there is hope.
Just trust and hope in God.
Seek God more.
Live to please your maker this year.

Trust me, las las you go dey alright.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Brymo4all(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
JustOkDesign:

If you stay in Lagos, I may teach you the little i know smiley
What part of Lagos are you sir?
And what type of laptop would run graphics design smoothly without lagging?
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by okewumi: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ironman15:
continuing my life when i really want to end it [should have been bold enough to commit suicide

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You want to end your life abi?
You an ungrateful fellow to your maker. Can you create mosquito or ant as small as they are?.
Do you think of love ones ? Your mum, dad, younger ones and even your ENEMY. If you kill yourself now, you want your enemy to port to another person. The enemy that are after you knew you are close to your place of destiny and they are intensify pressure. Promise land is sweet bro.
Pls don't kill yourself. Pray to your maker. He is alive. A lamp will never see its own bottom. sometimes you need external force to deliver you of you captive that is why many will keep fasting but enemy kept putting embargo on them. They need external deliverance because they can not deliver themselves.
Do you know you are expensive as you are alive? Your kidney is working, your lungs are alive, your eyes nko, nose, penis grin, ear, hand and never run mad for months?. Do you know the cost of all this body part?
Do you know the cost of dialyses, oxygen, surgery in India, pls dont be an ungrateful person.
For typing on Niraland, we love you, you are a niralander, you are our one of the best family.

Is it circumstances of life ? Some of us have failed to the extent that our parent thought we could never be anybody but we are bread winner today. I failed to the extent that failure said l am tired of you. But at last God delivered me. He is alive. I ran to prayer city in Lagos and was delivered by external force when all my fasting could not deliver me. I am not here to campaign for church but to campaign that we love you.

My prayer is that we shall not morn over any nairaland in this year. There is hope, we love you. Never give up bro

8 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nooil:

Lol, this your post made me laugh. I know that feeling of nothingness when you decide to believe in nothing. It's like you are just existing. There is nothing more blissful than putting your faith and hope in a greater power. Some prefer idols who they think are quick to action. But I prefer God who knows the beginning from the end and is ever strategizing to give me an expected end.

Tips to help you embrace God better this year:

Pray consistently. There is a reason Muslims pray four times a day, they are not stupid. If you can pray more than them, prayers will get answered in a matter of weeks (it's a heavenly algorithm).

Add fasting. In your moment of desperation add fasting. Your spirit connects faster to God when you fast because your flesh is relayed to the background.

Avoid fornication. Every other sin is outside the body, but this defiles the body. And the body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. People lose business deals, job opportunities, and lots more because of it

Develop a personal relationship with God. It is good to go to church to renew your faith and fellowship with your brethren. But you strengthen your faith more when you spend time reading your Bible and praying.

I wish you a happy new year.

I don't rely on brethren but personal relationship with God, the average church goer is cruel and his intention full of filth(Not judging) but from experience.
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
rOsy247:
angry Didn't help orphans and widows enough last year. Won't allow it that way this year.

God bless your heart richly
And bless the works of your hand

For thinking of adding value and enriching more lives.

This is one of the whole essence of our existence.
It should not be about Me Myself and I alone all the time.

This is where the white folks are better than us. That’s the idea behind having a foundation and doing philanthropy.

I pray God will increase you to the level of having your own foundation where you can achieve more , while he connects you to angel investors who will commit more funds to you while you manage it judiciously.

You are blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Fvckmoderators:

I don't rely on brethren but personal relationship with God, the average church goer is cruel and his intention full of filth(Not judging) but from experience.

Yes. But going to church is still important. At least for the lost souls that may need direction from you.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by riczy(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
zoezoelogistics:

Eiyah

Congratulations on your liberation/freedom /deliverance

I am sure what you went through is best imagined than experienced.

Trust God for direction in the next relationship.
Thanks!
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Olulinks(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
zoezoelogistics:

I can relate with this. It’s well with you.

This was my mistake in 2018. Mine was Micheno. It was paying wella for a year during which time I hesitated in investing, by the time I planned investing I went in big with a borrowed money (2m).
As soon as I invested Mike Eke and MC Mbakara showed us strong something.

Before you blame me, relax leeme explain .

I made up my mind never to do ponzi.
So when I heard about this I hesitated thinking and believing it was ponzi.

These stupid guys claimed they were running a cooperative, with interest in gold, agriculture, real estate etc
They went as far as using the OBONG OF CALABAR as an ambassador to give credibility to the cooperative.
They went on NTA show to do publicity and swore they are never into ponzi.

About 13,000 plus people fell for it.

They operated for 1 year then packed u after their 1 year anniversary with N27B

A lot of people invested cash from selling their homes , properties , house rents , kids school fees, loan (like me) etc

We dragged them to court.
Some of us went to the National Assembly for intervention. We are still there.

All in all, there is no investment anywhere, all Na scam, all Na wash, all Na packaging , advanced ponzi and yahoo yahoo things.

This is one of my learnt lessons.

Run from all these sham investments.
They will so package it well such that you will believe they are into a particular investment like bitcoin /crypto trading, forex , cooperative etc all Na big wash.

Don’t loose your guard
Don’t be caught off feet
Don’t plunge into such Rivers.

Selah (Pause and calmly think of this)
Bro, i gat you. This one was paying well, too, until I joined. I sold my car and now nothing nothing. God will judge them!
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
truthsayer009:

Badosky! You and Naira Marley should stay together ooh.

Hanging out with miscreants isn't a bad thing, they can always alert you ahead of any robbery. You'll b save.

Hymmmnnn such a myopic thought.

Have you thought of the other inherent dangers , being in their company while the law enforcement agencies are combing everywhere for them.
Who would believe you ain’t part of their evil ways.

Apart from that sef , evil communication corrupts good manners.
Over time you become whatever you constantly hear/see.

Then such a person is on a descent to the pit.
Where recovery will be almost impossible or at least very difficult.
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by millionboi2: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
fokusmind:
Doing a business I did not take enough time to research before entering into it. It is all lesson anyway though a hard lesson.

Please , research well before putting your cash on a new business this year.

Happy a blessed 2020
no matter how u research,u must still make mistakes....xpt u are not taking enuf risk

What u need is more money to counter ur mistakes
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Neatb(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Wasting my resources on ungrateful family members
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Kbs468(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Fornication!

I had a lot of great sex and almost Fall for another round on New year's day-Today

Haven resolved to be celibate throughout this year 2020 oooooo

I'm praying and hoping against temptation this year ooo
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by richPHAROAH: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
officialfestus:
you're the senseless one here take it or leave it....
pleasse write in english
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Ebenezar2020(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
deltateam:

You won't marry?

Abi na point and wed you wan do?
exactly and she must be really loaded with cash.
I don't care if she loves me or not, all I want is a financially rich and stable lady like the likes of billionaire Folorunsho alakija.
I don't also care if she's way older than me after all the President of France Emmanuel Macron is just 40 while his wife is 66
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
WORKING FOR SOMEONE THAT PROMISED ME HEAVEN ON EARTH ONLY TO TELL ME THAT I'LL BE REWARDED WHEN HE GETS OLD AND RETIRES.
I HAVE TO MOVE ON WITH LITTLE I HAVE THIS 2020.
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by horllar26: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
omg...we're on same page
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Salex007(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Not to play betting again.
am with you on this one bro
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by egojeny1(f): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
SeishinSenshi:
Falling in love.
That thing messed be up big time.
Heart sealed off till probably the middle of the decade.
Hahahaha.....abeg make una no finish me with lafta here o!
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by showafrica(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
sadiqabuch:
No more beer, but could take red wine with more than 11% alcohol.

Beer bad...
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by incogni2o: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Not to play betting again.

More than 50% will probably repeat this .....
Unfortunately
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by diliekene: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Not Bleep the same girl i bleeped in d beginning of the year 2019 the funny thing be say opportunity con plenty on this very day omo na japa i dey
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Cutehector(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
doggedfighter:

Hope you have found another accommodation for him
or free rent? Think ! grin
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Bewiseedet(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Salex007:
am with you on this one bro
tnx man
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by oruma19: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Wasted useful energy to worry too much and became lean. Almost fell to depression because of fear of tomorrow. I will never make such a mistake again. Sebi I kuku de my own when international job opened up for me on the 31st of December by 6pm. Now I will be working in the middle east from this January and I wasted all my energy worrying throughout the year. I can't make such a mistake again, never. May God have mercy on us for behaving a as if we have power of our own.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Autobot45: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bewiseedet:
I'm a high staker
How about u stake the high amount u can afford to loose...u can split tickets too to create more chances for u.

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Damicares(f): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin
Greystone:

Same here.
I won 249k one day in November from 2 bets after staking just 7k total. That was the worst thing that happened to me because after that virtually my bets wer cutting.
I placed a bet with odds of around 400 and i was on the verge of a win wen at the very last minute of extra time one useless buffoon headed in a goal from the last corner kick of the game. angry
As i no die that day, i know say i be man.
No more betting.
2020 na only savings and land/real estate investments.
My mumu don do.
angry Nice one
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
trash not thrash.
go work on ur spellings bro
I know what I spelt... I didn't mean his question was rubbish but..... Oh well.... What do I know?
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by uuzba(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
pcguru1:
My mistakes are so long but here they are:

1. Excessive dependence on Marijuana
2. Procrastination of certain activities
3. I spent 90% indoors so plan to go out more
4. Hanging out with miscreants
5. Being to sympathetic to people easily, too many snakes and manipulative people
6. Telling people my honest blunt opinion or being too direct with people, apparently alot of people are extremely sensitive these days.

That's all grin
Marijuana?
You're already an addict.
Go and seek medical cure NOW
Your human will power cannot save you anymore
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by hopefulLandlord: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
zoezoelogistics:
. Wow, i hope atheists are reading this
Onlya a Fool says there is no God. God is real, he truly exists.
I am a great testimony and witness to this fact . God brought me back from death to life. He gave me another chance to make things right and live right.
Hallelujah
Your point is?
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by pakingzzzzz(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Building this peanut coating machine with virtually entirely locally sourced materials and selling it at peanut price embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by bestabigaelever(f): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
Silas6:
Let's share our experience during the course of this year 2019 that will end today.

What are the mistakes you made, and what are your plans in order to avoid repeating such mistakes?
Pity.... I won't pity anyone anymore
Both boys and girls
Pity cost me all my savings
And I won't tell people the truth anymore especially guys
I will lying henceforth, have come to know guys love lies

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.