Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) (1566 Views)

My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by rainlover(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
MEN WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS??

culled from fb post

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by rainlover(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2022

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Any woman who claims to be a Christian and is not a tropical description of proverbs 31 is not worth getting married to undecided...
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by socialmediaman: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
I see some so-called Misandrists Nigerian version of feminists claim they’re trying to save other women from the “bondage of men” which makes no sense. Marriage and family was designed a certain way from the beginning of human species, traditions and religion. There are millions of women with traditional and religious values who appreciate and respect men, are happy to play their roles in marriage, and don’t see it as bondage or marginalization.
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Favfables1:
Any woman who claims to be a Christian and is not a tropical description of proverbs 31 is not worth getting married to undecided...

Most Nigerian man would feel insecure and intimidated by a Proverbs 31 woman, for she's a powerful woman.
A woman who holds her own! Through and through!

4 Likes

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

Most Nigerian man would feel insecure and intimidated by a Proverbs 31 woman, for she's a powerful woman.

Should a woman then limit herself all because some boys in grown men body feel insecure about her? undecided
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Favfables1:

Should a woman then limit herself all because some boys in grown men body feel insecure about her? undecided

No.

In fact, Nigerian women should aspire to be the Proverbs 31 woman.

A kind of woman who sees a land she likes and buys it with her money without seeking permission from her husband.

5 Likes

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
ogunboy:

Your chuchuchuchu is 2much, u no dey shut up? Try to dey shut this your dirty gutter mouth sometimes. U no get business, work or handiwork to do? U dey always run mouth on every tread like leaking basket, jobless agbaya. No forget to wash your puccy before u bring am come my side for kpanshing by my clients
[/s]

You go die for my matter! You demon!
You, your father the devil, and all your demonic family, I pass all of una!

I go suffer you! You never see anything! Ekwensu! grin

3 Likes

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Double0h7(f): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Like attracts like... soooooo, if you're woman isn't like this then you need to look in the mirror. God gives you your equal. Good men for good women, and bad men for bad women. It's really that black and white.

*argue with your keypad*

4 Likes

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

No.

In fact, Nigerian women should aspire to be the Proverbs 31 woman.

A kind of woman who sees a land she likes and buys it with her money without seeking permission from her husband.

If your answer is "NO", then why are most Nigerian women not going out there and achieving great things? Why are they bent on becoming liabilities to men? Why do they go about with the mantra "my money is my money and my husband's money is my money" when clearly, her role as a woman is stated here? Why would they choose to be jobless? Why would they even choose to be house wives sef?
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by viettastitches(f): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by viettastitches(f): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
All of una don chop belleful. Mtchheeew
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Double0h7:
Like attracts like... soooooo, if you're woman isn't like this then you need to look in the mirror. God gives you your equal. Good men for good women, and bad men for bad women. It's really that black and white.

*argue with your keypad*

Chief...
Can you show me just one place in scriptures where God gave man a wife after Adam??
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Favfables1:

1. If your answer is "NO", then why are most Nigerian women not going out there and achieving great things?

Nigerian women are achieving great things. Even though most men use every unfair means to try to intimidate them.

2. Why are they bent on becoming liabilities to men?

This is what men like you spread. It is a lie!
My mother is no liability to my father! She is a businesswoman.

3. Why do they go about with the mantra "my money is my money and my husband's money is my money" when clearly, her role as a woman is stated here?

Her duty as a wife is to support her husband, not to be equal provider.

4. Why would they choose to be jobless? Why would they even choose to be house wives sef?

Again! Another lie!
Between me and my sisters, we have jobs and bake too. We make and enjoy our money!
So, stop spreading the lies!

2 Likes

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Double0h7(f): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Favfables1:

Chief...
Can you show me just one place in scriptures where God gave man a wife after Adam??

I'm not Christian...
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
ogunboy:

E be like this mumu just learm cancel culture grin. Na u go die for your own matter with dis kain aproko jobless life and running mouth u get for nairaland or is it itchy fingers way no dey allow u do any useful thing in ya life except chuchuchu, gossip and fight on nairaland. Agbaya toto e fighter kiss
[/s]

I enjoy torturing you!
I love that you tremble at the sight of me!
I love that you're so intimidated by me, you created an alternate account in my honour!
I love how the thoughts of me give you sleepless nights!
I love that you have to hide under an alternate to face me.
I love that I exasperate you!
I love how my powerful spirit make your demonic soul feel restless!
M mechaa gi, eshi ozo gi hu mariangeles, gi a gba e le anya n'azu! Ajo mmuo!

4 Likes

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Favfables1:

Chief...

Basically, what he's saying is every man gets the woman they deserve, and vice versa.
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
ogunboy:

Maria.anus u are more tortured and tormented than me from your long replies i know say i dey totori u for body. If u like dey foam gangsta bitch, u cannot stalk me, i pass u, yen yen yen. Me and u know dat I don enter u where e pain u. Empty noise maker of nairaland way get mouth to dey bark only. Keep barking my bitchh
[/s]

It took you so long to reply with this weak comeback?
What a dumb demon! cheesy
Like I already told you, even your father the devil is no match for me! Hehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
ogunboy:

Dumb bitchh, i like how i make u bark. come and suck my cock my bitchh, it is the only thing u are good at. Be pretending to ya self like i haven't hurt u today and be putting on a brave front to save face. U shock to see me back grin and in half a day i don give u work since u are jobless before. Do u need a job? Talk true i fit epp u or do u like your olosho hoeing business pass? Customers say your toto to dey smell o, u gats find new work. Dirty smelly tin inyama.
[/s]

GBA GBA GBA! Mo gba satani l'eti o!
Esu ti r'ogo! grin
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by rainlover(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Favfables1:

If your answer is "NO", then why are most Nigerian women not going out there and achieving great things? Why are they bent on becoming liabilities to men? Why do they go about with the mantra "my money is my money and my husband's money is my money" when clearly, her role as a woman is stated here? Why would they choose to be jobless? Why would they even choose to be house wives sef?
True talk. Good, the Bible made it clear enough. Let's see how the lazy ones would come to argue about PROVERBS 31
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by rainlover(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
ogunboy:
[s][/s]

Dumb bitchh, i like how i make u bark. come and suck my cock my bitchh, it is the only thing u are good at. Be pretending to ya self like i haven't hurt u today and be putting on a brave front to save face. U shock to see me back grin and in half a day i don give u work since u are jobless before. Do u need a job? Talk true i fit epp u or do u like your olosho hoeing business pass? Customers say your toto to dey smell o, u gats find new work. Dirty smelly tin inyama.
Be calming down Sir..
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:
There is no woman or man that would meet up to the Proverbs 31 description there - na company ceo wey get employees at his beck and call fit accomplish wetin dem describe for there. undecided

That so-called proverb was written by the mother of Lemuel, Solomon's wife, who herself had to endure life living with a husband who had about 999 other women in his life. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Double0h7:

*argue with your keypad*
Let’s be realistic. No single man or woman can meet up with what is described there in Proverbs 31. You wouid need at least 10 employees or slaves at your beck and call, in order to accomplish much of what is described and for what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is no woman or man that would meet up to the Proverbs 31 description there - na company ceo wey get employees at his beck and call fit accomplish wetin dem describe for there. undecided

That so-called proverb was written by the mother of Lemuel, Solomon's wife, who herself had to endure life living with a husband who had about 999 other women in his life. undecided

There are o. In fact, they exist.
At least, I know a few.
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:
There are o. In fact, they exist.
At least, I know a few.
Do we know any of them? undecided
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Do we know any of them? undecided

Must you know them?
They're known in their immediate community.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Advice Is Needed / a / Is It True First Babies Come Later Than 40 Wks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.