Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? (42063 Views)

My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) / 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Tookool(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
tree of them don already enter your room last night, as a matter of fact na one of them wake you up this morning. They all love you with passion grin grin
God forbid.... I reject them

2 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dharmmie21:
Having to keep my self for a distance relationship for about a year and turning down all suitors that come my way

Just some days back my so called boyfriend told me his wedding is in two months time quoting the word. "IF THE DEMAND IS NOT AVAILABLE YOU MAKE THE AVAILABLE YOUR DEMAND"

BRethen My lesson is TRUST NO SOUL AND BELEIVE NO LOVE.

WELCOME TO 2020
Are you serious right now? shocked what are you gonna do now?
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Tookool(m): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
millionboi2:
lol I'm given u one week
I've made a vow never to go back to them ....and I'm sticking to it

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
pcguru1:
My mistakes are so long but here they are:

1. Excessive dependence on Marijuana
2. Procrastination of certain activities
3. I spent 90% indoors so plan to go out more
4. Hanging out with miscreants
5. Being to sympathetic to people easily, too many snakes and manipulative people
6. Telling people my honest blunt opinion or being too direct with people, apparently alot of people are extremely sensitive these days.

That's all grin

Badosky! You and Naira Marley should stay together ooh.

Hanging out with miscreants isn't a bad thing, they can always alert you ahead of any robbery. You'll b save.
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by TonyBankz(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Judging My self and blaming myself for everything bad dat happens to me nd people around me.
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by doggedfighter(f): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
AmuDimpka:

That thing show me...flesh and bone didn't expose this to you
See them. Chimneys grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Tookool(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
Pinkyposh:

Good decision, also add prayer.
All the best

I'll try even though I'm not a prayer "prayer" person. It's one of the things I won't joke with this year

2 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
*loosing $2600. *fvcking without condom *fvcking an employee. *and her friends.
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by doggedfighter(f): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cutehector:
please be fast about it
Hope you have found another accommodation for him
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
For me is listening to other peoples opinions and taking them personally. I really let people mistake my kindness for weakness.
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by monimekaz(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
Omo one girl I never had any feelings was just giving me green light. Las las, we sha started dating, I started to like. She was very nice oo. I was praising her and she told me "I am very wicked ooo". Omo it has been 3 months of nightmare,manipulation and character assasiantion.Chai! Finally I summoned the courage to turn everything to rough before a girl will kill me. God if that is how marriage will be,I can't ooo. I have been meeting girls ,omo this one pass me. Such an ungrateful element and entitlement mentality idiot. That ended yesterday with 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by pulsa(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cutehector:
My mistake last year .

Investing 1million naira in ponzi and yielding 300k at the end of 20 working days and not reinvesting all of it.

Buying land in lagos.

Not paying 300k for 3 years rent upfront for a shop that I haven't even started selling anything

I think I make good mistakes. cool grin

Where did you buy land and how much did it cost.
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by koyyess: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
My regret for 2019 is that I did not start what I am doing now years ago. Its so damn annoying. angry

Lesson learnt: Always be around smart, intelligent peeps that drag people around them along. Avoid parasites and fake people. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by doggedfighter(f): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Onyi22:
Dating broke guys
Onyi nwannem cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Rolex66: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
I was spiritually reconfigured and was making progress until I got distracted and lost a lot of grounds in the month of December. I thank God that I've got my groove back.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
truthsayer009:

Hanging out with miscreants isn't a bad thing, they can always alert you ahead of any robbery. You'll b save.

Preferably not broke miscreants who have nothing to offer, who isn't a miscreant in Lagos anyway ?, everybody breaks the law in one form or other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarina:
None. They've all been lessons.
Nice
EazyLifeForAll:
Mistake of rushing things....I wanted things to work out at instant last year. Now, I understand better!
me too
Rolex66:
I was spiritually reconfigured and was making progress until I got distracted and lost a lot of grounds in the month of December. I thank God that I've got my groove back.
God is your strength bro

2 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
klever18:
wtf? bitter what?
Bitter truth check all those betting poll and pool houses
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
truthsayer009:

How far that migration plan ?? saw it on your post
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
millionboi2:
lol I'm given u one week
Lol see challenge any way he will prove u wrong
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
pcguru1:
My mistakes are so long but here they are:

1. Excessive dependence on Marijuana
2. Procrastination of certain activities
3. I spent 90% indoors so plan to go out more
4. Hanging out with miscreants
5. Being to sympathetic to people easily, too many snakes and manipulative people
6. Telling people my honest blunt opinion or being too direct with people, apparently alot of people are extremely sensitive these days.

That's all grin
Its time we become better people you words encourage me to continue to live a weed free life
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by adeoba2008(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
I was trapped with betting but I was able to jettision it towards the end of the year. I will never go back to it because it nearly ruin me.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Trybes(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Never to chase after the market. Allow the market be clear before going into it and know when to exit even if it's only 2% profit

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Aplaudez(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Silas6:
Let's share our experience during the course of this year 2019 that will end today.

What are the mistakes you made, and what are your plans in order to avoid repeating such mistakes?

Assumptions, that stuff almost take me!
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Dangrace01: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Let me say something an advice

the hardest thing to conquer is yourself

The easiest thing to do is to plan
The hardest part is to stick to the plan.

The brain is very funny, it easily gets bored and it likes to try out new things

Even introverts are really doing something inside. You just need to watch them

Let us all try and stick to the plan. What I have noticed about all successful people is consistency

In whatever you decide to do let us all be consistent because our spirit cannot lie to us

4 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Viciheaka:

Its time we become better people you words encourage me to continue to live a weed free life

amen o
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Kintomadit(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
I worried a lot. Now am just going to do anything I want to do. Gbam

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by doggedfighter(f): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
koyyess:
My regret for 2019 is that I did not start what I am doing now years ago. Its so damn annoying. angry

Lesson learnt: Always be around smart, intelligent peeps that drag people around them along. Avoid parasites and fake people. angry
Please teach me what you are into
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by doggedfighter(f): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
koyyess:

Please teach me what you are into, please
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Theboss100(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I have never been banned since I joined nairaland ...never, not even once

Happy new year
Happy new to you. May this be a better one for us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.