Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple (1345 Views)

Marriage: When There Is Peace In D Home The Woman Is In Charge And D Man A Simp / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kelvinmelvin(m): 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Olibboy: 12:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Cheerful giver
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by BareFacedLies(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2020
Kelvinmelvin:
Sperm donation is the provision by a man of his sperm with
the intention that it be used in the artificial insemination or
other fertility treatment of a woman or women who are not his
sexual partners in order that they may become pregnant by
him.

The man is known as a 'sperm donor and the sperm he
provides is known as 'donor sperm because the intention is
that the man will give up all legal rights to any child produced
from his sperm, and will not be the legal father.

So I am someone who's not interested in giving birth, it has never been part of my agenda or among the list of things I want to do in life

And I know how some people weep or feel sad on the inside due to the inability to reproduce due to the one reason or the other.

So are you a woman

A couple

Or A lesbian couple seeking a way of becoming pregnant without sexual intercourse

IVI has proven to be a fast and reliable way to get pregnant without sexual intercourse

So I am offering to donate my spermatozoa to any one.

Yes I'll sign an agreement giving you full rights to the child (And will sign another agreement stating that I'll not make any form of contact with you or the child)

My services are 100% Free of charge. I just want to make maximum of 10 families happy.

Without further ado, I will like to describe myself:

I am 5'9, Average weight and a little muscular, black hair, black eye color, I am not too dark in complexion, hmm no sickness or any form of disease in my body (You can ask me for more info when you contact me) and as for my personality I am a very cool headed and interesting person

Ways to contact me:

WhatsApp:This is my whatsapp number 07032293621
Or you can use this link to contact me directly on whatsapp https:///send?phone=2347032293621&text=Hi/my+name+is

Email: Kelvhaywhy@gmail.com

Everyone willing to donate are more than willing to join my Facebook group (In the process of creating it)

How will you provide the sperm?

Artificial insemination or by fuçking the woman? grin
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2020
BareFacedLies:

Sperm donation can be produced in any form. Masturbation is the fastest and easiest of them all. I just laugh when people condemn Masturbation as if God was stupid when he made us in a way that we can enjoy doing it and even release.
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 01, 2020
Proof that penis is free and of no value.
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kelvinmelvin(m): 1:46am On Jan 01, 2020
BareFacedLies:

Artificial(It's safer and more reliable)

Fucking will lead to issues arising in the future and I don't want to leave any wahala
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kelvinmelvin(m): 1:48am On Jan 01, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Sperm donation can be produced in any form. Masturbation is the fastest and easiest of them all. I just laugh when people condemn Masturbation as if God was stupid when he made us in a way that we can enjoy doing it and even release.

The sperm can be taken out with a medical device

So I won't be masturbating

Unless if need be
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kelvinmelvin(m): 1:48am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Proof that penis is free and of no value.

How do I proof that lol

And it has value abeg
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kelvinmelvin(m): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2020
Olibboy:
Cheerful giver

Na me be that.

Cc. Lalasticlala help push to Front Page, .
lalasticlala
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:09am On Jan 01, 2020
Kelvinmelvin:

The sperm can be taken out with a medical device

So I won't be masturbating

Unless if need be
Dude, there is no medical device that can take out sperm. The only other means it can be extract is through testicular sperm aspiration (TESA) They will insert needle into your testicle and the sperm will be aspirated.
I was pushing you on to be sure you know what you're getting yourself into even when I know the whole process from beginning to the end. My wife has done it twice.
Though my dick works but we felt we should try another method since it's been over a year and she's not getting pregnant yet doctors and tests keep saying we are okay.
When they told me the only two ways to get my sperm, I quickly opted for masturbation. smiley

Last last it didn't work, though the doctor told us upfront that the process is 50/50 but if we keep trying it, one will hit. Maybe after the third or fourth.
For me, I no dey do again. I'll just continue to make love to her until she gets pregnant one day then I will enjoy the surprise.
It's a little embarrassing having to deliver your sperm to nurses and they will still be asking you how you got it. That question almost made me slap one nurse.

2 Likes

Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kelvinmelvin(m): 2:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Dude, there is no medical device that can take out sperm. The only other means it can be extract is through testicular sperm aspiration (TESA) They will insert needle into your testicle and the sperm will be aspirated.
I was pushing you on to be sure you know what you're getting yourself into even when I know the whole process from beginning to the end. My wife has done it twice.
Though my dick works fine, we just felt we should try another method since it's been over a year and she's not getting pregnant and doctors and tests keep saying we are okay.
When they told me the only two ways to get my sperm, I quickly opted for masturbation. smiley

Last last it didn't work, though the doctor told us upfront that the process is 50/50 but if we keep trying it, one will hit. Maybe after the third or fourth.
For me, I no dey do again. I'll just Bleep her until she gets pregnant one day. It's a little embarrassing having to deliver your sperm to nurses and they will still be asking you how you got it. That question almost made me slap one nurse.

Yes I knew what I was getting into(And I am more than willing to do it)

And sorry about your experience...

May God answer your prayers soonest

He's a God of surprises and he's still the same yesterday and today. I believe he'll answer your prayers soonest

And are you sure the doctors helping you with the process are experienced because they are supposed to calculate your wife ovulation period before inserting the sperm in her
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Tomide007: 3:01am On Jan 01, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

I just laugh when people condemn Mass-Murder, as if God was stupid when he gave us the brain to invent bombs that we can use to kill....
Hope you've seen d nonsense in what u said. That u can do it or enjoy it doesn't mean that God loves it.....sell wetin u wan sell no drag God enter the matter.

1 Like

Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kobicove(m): 4:20am On Jan 01, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Dude, there is no medical device that can take out...That question almost made me slap one nurse.

Why would you slap the nurse?

The questions she asked you are probably routine questions which they ask everyone going through the process. undecided
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by BareFacedLies(m): 4:25am On Jan 01, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Fuçking the woman to get her pregnant is much cheaper and faster.
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by BareFacedLies(m): 4:29am On Jan 01, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Though my dick works but we felt we should try another method since it's been over a year and she's not getting pregnant yet doctors and tests keep saying we are okay.

For me, I no dey do again. I'll just continue to make love to her until she gets pregnant one day then I will enjoy the surprise.
It's a little embarrassing having to deliver your sperm to nurses and they will still be asking you how you got it. That question almost made me slap one nurse.

I would advise that you encourage your wife to have an affair with an ex boyfriend or some random guy who is healthy so the guy can get her pregnant. smiley
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Olibboy: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2020
BareFacedLies:

I would advise that you encourage your wife to have an affair with an ex boyfriend ir some random guy who is healthy so the guy can get her pregnant. smiley
Stop saying this in public. Ex what?
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:14am On Jan 01, 2020
Tomide007:

I just laugh when people condemn Mass-Murder, as if God was stupid when he gave us the brain to invent bombs that we can use to kill....
Hope you've seen d nonsense in what u said. That u can do it or enjoy it doesn't mean that God loves it.....sell wetin u wan sell no drag God enter the matter.
So masturbation is mass murder. cheesy cheesy
Haha, go and study your biology very well!
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2020
BareFacedLies:

I would advise that you encourage your wife to have an affair with an ex boyfriend ir some random guy who is healthy so the guy can get her pregnant. smiley
You know, I thought long and hard before commenting on this post cuz I noticed it's jn the romance section and a lot of people here are very young and immature but I wanted to have a good conversation with the guy that made this topic. Now with this kind of comment, I think I shouldn't have. I believe I stated categorically that my wife and I are perfectly fine medically. If you have ever visited a gynecologist before then you will know that they always advice people to give other methods a try even if you are okay.
But then, I don't expect you to know and I'd advice you to be careful of what you say, not everyone can take insults and not react and you may not know who you're talking to since it's a faceless forum.

3 Likes

Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Kobicove:

Why would you slap the nurse?

The questions she asked you are probably routine questions which they ask everyone going through the process. undecided
But its a ridiculous question. What, she wants to tell her how I thought about my wife and jacked off until thick liquids started gushing out!
Or how I made love to my wife then pulled out so I can keep the sperm...? Abegy, they don't need it, it's curiosity that is killing them.

1 Like

Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Peterosky(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

But its a ridiculous question. What, she wants to tell her how I thought about my wife and jacked off until thick liquids started gushing out!
Or how I made love to my wife then pulled out so I can keep the sperm...? Abegy, they don't need it, it's curiosity that is killing them.
.When next a nurse ask you that question, simply tell her that you made love to her to get the sperms.No need to be angry.
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kelvinmelvin(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2020
BareFacedLies:

I hope someone give you this type of advice when you grow up and have sense
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kelvinmelvin(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

You know, I thought long and hard before commenting on this post cuz I noticed it's jn the romance section and a lot of people here are very young and immature but I wanted to have a good conversation with the guy that made this topic. Now with this kind of comment, I think I shouldn't have. I believe I stated categorically that my wife and I are perfectly fine medically. If you have ever visited a gynecologist before then you will know that they always advice people to give other methods a try even if you are okay.
But then, I don't expect you to know and I'd advice you to be careful of what you say, not everyone can take insults and not react and you may not know who you're talking to since it's a faceless forum.

Don't mind the guy

Sense is really far from him

Thank you for sharing
Re: Free Of Charge And Very Discreet Sperm Donor For Woman/couple by Kelvinmelvin(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2021
Still available!

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Do You Have To Tell. / 12 Greenlights Ladies Showcase But You Are Oblivious To / 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.