Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531574 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
voraz:

shocked shocked
Follow me ke.
Lemme comman enter your Telegram channel to sah tongue

Please where is the link
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 1:04am On Feb 17, 2020
infofirst:

You did not read all my messages in full. After saying they do not, then I asked if they have started it....
Ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 1:08am On Feb 17, 2020
1.30492 selling GU , chose your exit and stops, selling now from that point, enjoy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 1:26am On Feb 17, 2020
Starting with Gold badly, I have to exit.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 17, 2020
Buy gold 1581, TP 1586
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Blackeurop:
Starting with Gold badly, I have to exit.

Gold battling with 1581
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 17, 2020
walexy100:
Buy gold 1581, TP 1586

Where is your stop
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 2:19am On Feb 17, 2020
PipMarshall:

'Those who can, trade.'

Let's go!!
NZDJPY
Attempting longs to the purple line when market opens. Entry around the green line.. Entry at CMP also a possibility.
Stops at 70.28.

Different perspective on Daily TF. Seems like a Bear Flag. Price is consolidating between support and neckline, waiting for breakout.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hindex: 4:01am On Feb 17, 2020
Blackeurop:

I'm keeping to the deal and will be sending using xoom from my PayPal account, there was a time I made statement if one can build trading records it matters a lot. If I see impressive track records be it demo or live, I can easily allow persons have access of EU and U.S. based investors be it 10k account or more, there are a lot of them asking me if i can work on their accounts, in can not work on U.S. based investors account as U.S. based broker can not be connected to my terminal, but can be individually traded, and I'm not ready to trade any account sepeartely from terminal.

I can easy accept to U.S. based clients and transfer to any good traders here, I do my deals based on 50/50, I will hand it over to a trader but only tell the trader that he should only give me 5% from his 50% from trading the account, but if anything happens to it, you know I'm the one responsible.

Point to note is this, I agree on contracts with money back guarantees in case anything happens to the account, I refund it, this is why I'm strict in my trading rules.

And I have my xoom to instantly send money once the competion is over, I keep to my words.

In for this, if true.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 5:16am On Feb 17, 2020
pinbar:

what other pairs do you trade asides gold and GU ?

Below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 17, 2020
infofirst:

We come boss. Miss you

Thank you sir. I have missed your too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 17, 2020
voraz:

I've missed you sir.

Thank you sir.
I have missed this place too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 17, 2020
MrUnder:

The chartz General of the federal republic of forex is back

cool cool cool cool cool

We just try..
No one knows for certain what will happen.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Impenia:
Different perspective on Daily TF. Seems like a Bear Flag. Price is consolidating between support and neckline, waiting for breakout.

It's possible.
I could be wrong.
I understand.
At the end of the day, we get some right.. Get some wrong, but with the right RRR and money management, we end up with profits.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 17, 2020
AUDCAD.

Looks like a long from here.
0.8875 not a bad place to put stops.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 6:25am On Feb 17, 2020
PipMarshall:

It's possible.
I could be wrong.
I understand.
At the end of the day, we get some right.. Get some wrong, but with the right RRR and money management, we end up with profits.
Correct! But the point of my earlier post is not about who's right or wrong (only the market will eventually prove that). It's more about just showing things in a different perspective, so we could make better informed decision. It's not even meant for anyone to change or doubt his/her earlier analysis.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 6:26am On Feb 17, 2020
Just taking a look at USD Index and wondering if there's a chance price could move higher to test that "resistance"...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 17, 2020
Impenia:
Correct. But the point of my earlier post is not about who's right or wrong (only the market will eventually prove that). It's more about just showing things in a different perspective, so we could make better informed decision. It's not even meant for anyone to change or doubt his/her earlier analysis.

I never claimed you said I was right or wrong.
And no where did I claim your post was to make me change my mind about the trade. You clearly stated it was another perspective.
I was just replying to the perspective and more or less saying that after looking at everything.. I still choose to buy. And if I end up wrong.. It's normal business.

If you check my posts.. I do not attack anyone. I try to reply as politely as I can to everyone. And all I did was acknowledge the other perspective and say at the end of the day... Either could be right.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 6:37am On Feb 17, 2020
PipMarshall:

I never claimed you said I was right or wrong.
And no where did I claim your post was to make me change my mind about the trade. You clearly stated it was another perspective.
I was just replying to the perspective and more or less saying that after looking at everything.. I still choose to buy. And if I end up wrong.. It's normal business.

If you check my posts.. I do not attack anyone. I try to reply as politely as I can to everyone. And all I did was acknowledge the other perspective and say at the end of the day... Either could be right.
Respect bro! Let's make pips. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 6:46am On Feb 17, 2020
PipMarshall:
AUDCAD.

Looks like a long from here.
0.8875 not a bad place to put stops.
Also very interested in buying this pair. But those 3/4 touches on that "Support" is giving me second thoughts.

I have come to learn that the more price touches a level, the more vulnerable that level is to a break. I suspect they could break that level just do a Stop Hunt before reversing back up. Just my 2 cents.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 17, 2020
Impenia:
Also very interested in buying this pair. But those 3/4 touches on that "Support" is giving me second thoughts.

I have come to learn that the more price touches a level, the more vulnerable that level is to a break. I suspect they could break that level just do a Stop Hunt before reversing back up. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah.. Same pattern with Aud pairs.. They look like they are going to go up
But a little bit of more down can happen before that.

One could simply reenter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2020
I'm really impressed to see people keeping to posting signals after the unfortunate weekend bursts and rants,good work.

All bias for GU TODAY IS SELL, CHOSE YOUR POINT OF ENTRIES FROM RESISTANCES, GOOD DAY.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2020
GU diving and don't miss, I'm in already, just identify best resistance to sell

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Taking a bite on DAX...fingers crossed.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2020
GU...shorting on the break and retest of neckline + 50 EMA.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2020
Update on Gold; I'm staying of from it till direction is determind , regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2020
EURCAD...fingers crossed.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by amolak: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2020
Blackeurop:
Update on Gold; I'm staying of from it till direction is determind , regards.
Gold is falling
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2020
NZDUSD

Has potential.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by amolak: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2020
TheYoda:
Musa, sorry I mean Blackeurop , what sense to send money to infofirst after 30days when you can send to the winners then. You're just an eediot and silly dimwit.

With all this diversion tactics , talking about transfer platforms, talk about money , talking about competition.

Wish it was forecfactory, your profile would have been REVOKED by now, so you can crawl back into the hole you came out from.
This is getting out of hand. Bro, take a breather now haba
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2020
amolak:
Gold is falling

Gold is trickish, I will not trade it for today, Scalping on GU, any instrument I'm not certain and my indicators are conflicting on it, I stay off.And China is gradually reopening for business, so I'm just watching.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by amolak: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2020
G/U

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.