Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (532805 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
You can send money to Nigerian accounts via Xoom. Although xoom is a is a PayPal subsidiary, they have less stringent rules.
Can you see how these many stories are making you deflect from the main issue you started with and now discussing payment platforms? grin grin
You would start from A and not know when you're at L, with that guy oh! Kai!! How on earth did I ever fall for that merry go round sh**?
walexy100:
PayPal q in Nigeria? No no
infofirst:
You are still giving us reasons to doubt you bro. Nigerians can not receive paypay funds nah... Abi they have started ni? Legally o without back door things.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
infofirst:
You are still giving us reasons to doubt you bro. Nigerians can not receive paypay funds nah... Abi they have started ni? Legally o without back door things.

Please don't make mess of yourself, I can send you money using PayPal to any Nigerian bank account instantly, using xoom paypal, I want to believe I'm communicating , because this your post above is more than enough to stop me communicating, because it's shows you don't know what xoom is, and you are not actually aware of using paypal zoom to send money like worldremits.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
saxy4c:
You can send money to Nigerian accounts via Xoom. Although xoom is a is a PayPal subsidiary, they have less stringent rules.
Can you see how these many stories are making you deflect from the main issue you started with and now discussing payment platforms? grin grin
You would start from A and not know when you're at L, with that guy oh! Kai!! How on earth did I ever fall for that merry go round sh**?

Please tell them, when I don't reply at times, it's because I don't have time to start explaining things to someone that claims knowledge of it, I only replied because it's inforfirst, if another person, I will not reply since he claims it's not possible.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
You have requested that info not mention you which I wonder why it wouldn't apply vice versa as well. They were not opined that xoom doesn't work and sought clarification which I obliged.

YOU HAVE DEVIATED ON THEIR CONCERN ON THE NEED TO SEND TO INFOFIRST AFTER THE 30DAYS IF YOU AREN'T SENDING IT NOW. REGARDS.
THIS WASN'T ABOUT TRANSFER METHODS BUT THE TRANSFER ITSELF.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
saxy4c:
Look at this guy, I may need to reconfirm this, but I might think you can work with some bodies like the Nigerian Stock Exchange or with some Securities and Exchange firms, here and abroad with just that certification? Sometimes I wonder why I didn't stop at secondary school grin
Talking about the NSE, they had a collaboration then with the UK awarding body to offer the certification exam at 50% off, but I got to find out quite painfully late.
We can maybe push further on the free part as a student, Just be prepared to answer questions like "as an investor, what stocks would you advice should be profitable by the end of the year?" But no fear, na ABCDE kind of exam. Know simple popular stuff like Facebook is listed on the NASDAQ and Mobil listed on NYSE, Generally strong and weak currencies etc.
Hit me up let's have a tete-a-tete.

A perfect reason to has come up. I sure will
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
saxy4c:
Bro, my trade is following the plan as posted in the group, so I'm looking for more 80-100pips rise before I short the pair.

I sent the upside move here too grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
saxy4c:
You have requested that info not mention you which I wonder why it wouldn't apply vice versa as well. They were not opined that xoom doesn't work and sought clarification which I obliged.

YOU HAVE DEVIATED ON THEIR CONCERN ON THE NEED TO SEND TO INFOFIRST AFTER THE 30DAYS IF YOU AREN'T SENDING IT NOW. REGARDS.
THIS WASN'T ABOUT TRANSFER METHODS BUT THE TRANSFER ITSELF.

No, there was never a deviation here, I refuted money being sent first, money will be simply send to inforfirst after the competition, and sent him that to know I'm well ready, as I will use PayPal xoom to instantly send, and so it is, and I did not see where I wrote infor should not mention me, regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
I dey follow you na? grin
voraz:
I sent the upside move here too grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Musa, sorry I mean Blackeurop , what sense to send money to infofirst after 30days when you can send to the winners then. You're just an eediot and silly dimwit.

With all this diversion tactics , talking about transfer platforms, talk about money , talking about competition.

Wish it was forecfactory, your profile would have been REVOKED by now, so you can crawl back into the hole you came out from.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Anybody who even believe you will send any money is living in a fool's paradise.

The guy is here to defraud people , do you think he is here to spend/give money LOL. All na tactics.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Warming up for the jump
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
All currency focus for me will be on GU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by pinbar(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hi guys smiley smiley

Been a while..

UsdCad looks interesting for a sell this week.

Greetings to all traders out there

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Please once market resume, let's strictly adhere to posting signals, regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
pinbar:
Hi guys smiley smiley
Been a while..
I really admire you guys trading some pairs that I won't touch.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jamace(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
pinbar:
Hi guys smiley smiley

Been a while..

I"m with you on this, with TP at 1.31000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Shutup!! I said I won't mention you this year but you have to learn decorum as well. Haba?
If your parents come here to see your posts would they be proud that they raised you? If your children search @theyoda would they say that's my Dada? I'm only telling you that even if you have a valid point, I would have some etiquette applied as well. You've stopped attacking me so I can respond to you. But you can be much better in your approach. Allow time which none of us has control over do the job for you. I want you to also be a better person. You've done a good job by highlighting why we all should be cautious but don't flush it all down the drain with your manner of approach. I urge you to tamper your emotions and follow this with an intellectual view. Let's reason together, ok? So we can recommend you as a potential candidate when EFCC looks to hire grin
TheYoda:
Musa, sorry I mean Blackeurop , what sense to send money to infofirst after 30days when you can send to the winners then. You're just an eediot and silly dimwit.

With all this diversion tactics , talking about transfer platforms, talk about money , talking about competition.

Wish it was forecfactory, your profile would have been REVOKED by now, so you can crawl back into the hole you came out from.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
saxy4c:
Shutup!! I said I won't mention you this year but you have to learn decorum as well. Haba?
If your parents come here to see your posts would they be proud that they raised you? If your children search @theyoda would they say that's my Dada? I'm only telling you that even if you have a valid point, I would have some etiquette applied as well. You've stopped attacking me so I can respond to you. But you can be much better in your approach. Allow time which none of us has control over do the job for you. I want you to also be a better person. You've done a good job by highlighting why we all should be cautious but don't flush it all down the drain with your manner of approach. I urge you to tamper your emotions and follow this with an intellectual view. Let's reason together, ok? So we can recommend you as a potential candidate when EFCC looks to hire grin
You’re talking to a grown ass man. What’s about my parent you write here for?

Moving on.

What decorum though? Until he scams someone for 5000$ ? You see he’s setting the ground to scam not some 500$. Cant you see that lol.

Well I rest my case. So many people don wise up because of me for the thread.

All this trader from basement for still dey form James Bond here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
saxy4c:
Well if despite our innate sinful nature we could still be pardoned by the Father because we knew not what we did, what justification do I have to refuse your plea for recompense due to your ignorance cheesy
You are forgiven my son,
Is this for me hehe , forgiveness for what though? there's no plea from me and I do not require any forgiveness as I've not done anything wrong.

You make better calls and don't try to play fast one after I called you out. Nothing personal.
I'll take you 1 million times before I even look blackeurop side, coz that guy , hmm make I no talk, before una start say decorum again.

Well he will continue to entertain us with is 3000$ daily screenshot.

saxy4c you should ask him to share his BT screenshot with us again grin grin his 24000$ / year bloomberg terminal grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
And here comes the gap
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Getting ready for Sydney open.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
'Those who can, trade.'

Let's go!!
NZDJPY
Attempting longs to the purple line when market opens. Entry around the green line.. Entry at CMP also a possibility.
Stops at 70.28.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
They say..
"Everyday for the hustle,
One day for the hustler."

We keep going.

New week.. New opportunities.
To go haaaard after our dreams..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by pinbar(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blackeurop:

I really admire you guys trading some pairs that I won't touch.

what other pairs do you trade asides gold and GU ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
PipMarshall:

They say..
"Everyday for the hustle,
One day for the hustler."

We keep going.

New week.. New opportunities.
To go haaaard after our dreams..

We come boss. Miss you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blackeurop:

Please don't make mess of yourself, I can send you money using PayPal to any Nigerian bank account instantly, using xoom paypal, I want to believe I'm communicating , because this your post above is more than enough to stop me communicating, because it's shows you don't know what xoom is, and you are not actually aware of using paypal zoom to send money like worldremits.

You did not read all my messages in full. After saying they do not, then I asked if they have started it....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ReppingLocals(f): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
$EURUSD GAP UP Premarket
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
walexy100:
PayPal q in Nigeria? No no
check your email
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ReppingLocals(f): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
$EURUSD GAP UP Premarket
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
saxy4c:
I dey follow you na? grin

shocked shocked
Follow me ke.
Lemme comman enter your Telegram channel to sah tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
PipMarshall:

'Those who can, trade.'

Let's go!!
NZDJPY
Attempting longs to the purple line when market opens. Entry around the green line.. Entry at CMP also a possibility.
Stops at 70.28.

I've missed you sir.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrUnder: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
PipMarshall:
They say.. "Everyday for the hustle, One day for the hustler."
We keep going.
New week.. New opportunities. To go haaaard after our dreams..

The chartz General of the federal republic of forex is back

cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.