Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (532136 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=solitytv123 post=86695465][/quote]
Please attach to www.myfxbook.com and upload to you signature the link.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Please don't try to rubbish CNBC, yes i might wonder who takes their guests commentaries seriously or actually takes a trade based on their analysts recommendations. But they have a vast knowledge of financial markets terminology and privy to certain information.
Sadly, by your comment, you do have a problem with comprehension sir grin
beejaay:
And these are reasons?? You sounded like those talking heads on cnbc (just mumbo-jumbo talk without direction)... If am to judge by this comment if u are a trader, I will simple say u ain't, maybe an enthusiast
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bro, my trade is following the plan as posted in the group, so I'm looking for more 80-100pips rise before I short the pair.
voraz:
Oga Saxy4c, Infofirst, what's your outlook on these guys?
Anyone else watching them?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
beejaay:

Of course u are not meant to pass it... He made those rules cos he knew the people participating are newbies, struggling traders and making 50pips a day with 30% draw down are very herculean task.. The guy is a very smart crook

If you can make 50pips a day for a whole month even with 40% draw down, am sure you won't need a handout from anyone cos it means you have scaled the fence of struggling traders (50pips a day is over a 1000pips a month)

U nailed it man...I'm backing down as rules re against my trading discipline
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
ogashman:

U nailed it man...I'm backing down as rules re against my trading discipline

Listen, it's not by force and this is meant to be a teaser of how you can follow rules. Even if you fail, I might still decide to share it, at least participate and don't create excuse backing out, Regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
beejaay:

Of course u are not meant to pass it... He made those rules cos he knew the people participating are newbies, struggling traders and making 50pips a day with 30% draw down are very herculean task.. The guy is a very smart crook

If you can make 50pips a day for a whole month even with 40% draw down, am sure you won't need a handout from anyone cos it means you have scaled the fence of struggling traders (50pips a day is over a 1000pips a month)

Sometimes it's good we read well before making mess of our comments, I never said 50 pips daily but $50, let's always read before we comment, anyone who knows how to trade should be able to achieve that, when I post that I did not say newbie or not, if newbie or not is not a condition, what I'm much interested about are the drawdowns, regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
I AM JUST SPEECHLESS.
WELL,I DONT WANT TO DERAIL THE THREAD.
HOPING FOR A PIPFUL WEEK.
50usd a day? very achievable
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
wiconse:
I AM JUST SPEECHLESS.

WELL,I DONT WANT TO DERAIL THE THREAD.

HOPING FOR A PIPFUL WEEK.

50usd a day? very achievable

Thank you, and please I asked you something offline and will appreciate if you answer on time, you have been off whatsapp, Regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blackeurop:

Sometimes it's good we read well before making mess of our comments, I never said 50 pips daily but $50, let's always read before we comment, anyone who knows how to trade should be able to achieve that, when I post that I did not say newbie or not, if newbie or not is not a condition, what I'm much interested about are the drawdowns, regards.

Ok.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
voraz:
Oga Saxy4c, Infofirst, what's your outlook on these guys?
Anyone else watching them?

GBPUSD, Good level am watching to add to my sell as well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
infofirst:

GBPUSD, Good level am watching to add to my sell as well.
You're buying EU but looking to sell GU...sounds like a good bet buying EG.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Indeed no free meal in freetown cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Abeg make i focus on my small account cheesy
50$ a day for one month, this can only be pure wickedness grin
oga infofirst am waiting for your next giveaway oh grin
hope your health is better nw?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
signalsmedia:
I want to suggest that you send the money to infofirst so that we can be certain that we are not wasting our time. what do you think.
ejosh4:
Hedge funder for your mama basement.... This line from theYoda cracks me up everytime
Because that's what he is LOL grin
Skanas:
Na wa ooo...The first most important thing you should have done is to clear you self of all accusations, especially that fake BT SCREEN SHOT you posted. Throwing few cash here and there(with harsh conditions oooo) will never buy you credibility here.
beejaay:

If you can make 50pips a day for a whole month even with 40% draw down, am sure you won't need a handout from anyone
saxy4c:
I feel insulted not just personally, but the fact that you have clearly by this action proven that you are not only a slimy person but a very criminally minded individual

How dare you just brush aside the grave allegation of FORGERY levied agaisnt you, only to return with a low hanging fruit of your absurd competition to deflect from the main matter at hand. So you went back to your scheming board and from your assessment of the majority on the group, your conclusion is that your virtual $100 bait would switch off our sense of reasoning and crawl at your feet?

For those that fall this waste of time for another 30days, I wish you well. Let me not be distracted from harvesting the audio pips I'm notorious for.
Impenia:
A couple of things I'd like to note.
---
First of all, there's a bigger issue about your credibility and motive on this thread (especially after the BT screenshot). You've not made any attempt to clear the air on that, but have moved swiftly to deflect from that to this "project".

For the others who are yet to be able to trade profitably & consistently, this is a futile adventure for them because they're gonna FAIL. If, truly, anyone can make an average of 5%/day or 100%/mo, why da fvck do they need this?

And BTW, why is everyone suddenly getting so excited about being gifted a fish

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
I wonder why a known and proven crook Blackeurop is taking serious.
A crook ask you to work for 1 month for free, that he will pay you 35k naira. And say yes you can trust me after 1 month, I'll give you if you pass.

I wonder why people lose simple reasoning and LOGIC when they hear MONEY. How can you take a known crook and a liar serious? I don't understand humans at all. The minimum, you could ask him to at least give another person the money for keeps. It boggles the mind, how guys can even take a known liar serious, take him for his words when you know he is a liar ? Is it that you guys think leopard can change his colours.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ReppingLocals(f): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
THE EUR has collapsed.
No recovery in sight...
$EURUSD VERY VERY Big GAP DOWN currently so with other EUR Pairs.
Its death sentence.���
NOW @1.077...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Please Yoda stop derailing these thread please, take your banters elsewhere, you can join in the competition and you are welcomed, you should observe already how I ignore you, I don't do silly talks and this will be the last attention I will give to you, you can organize you own competition and send money in advance.

You can as well hide under several monikers to attack and throw banters I don't care.

Please those participating in the competition, carry on, money well reserved, at the end of the competition, someone mentioned inforfirst money should sent to, if you all agrees to that, although I don't know him, ending of the competion I will send to him, what I will do after I send to him is post screens of the sent money to him, and the references which anyone can use to very just in case, Regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blackeurop:
Please Yoda stop derailing these thread please, take your banters elsewhere, you can join in the competition and you are welcomed,

Someone mentioned inforfirst money should sent to, if you all agrees to that, although I don't know him, ending of the competion I will send to him,
why ending? you're proven liar. Blackeurop would you keep quiet there, eediot, you think i'm hungry like you, looking for who to defraud on nairaland.

That's what you are below, FRAUD.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
ReppingLocals:
THE EUR has collapsed.
No recovery in sight...
$EURUSD VERY VERY Big GAP DOWN currently so with other EUR Pairs.
Its death sentence.���
NOW @1.077...

What site is the source
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Impenia:
You're buying EU but looking to sell GU...sounds like a good bet buying EG.

Eusd and gbpusd no cooperate together for some time now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
A deep Sell will be going on in GU, no one is banking on GPB anymore because of wary negotiations of BREXIT aftermath, GU will take the way of EU.

Point of selling GU should be your main priority, doing from Resistance 1, 2, or 3 is best, if you hace a lot of liquidity, you don't have a problem selling from R1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blackeurop:

Thank you, and please I asked you something offline and will appreciate if you answer on time, you have been off whatsapp, Regards.

I think it should be in perrcentage term i.e 5% profit daily. Some brokers do not have 1000 dollars demo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
walexy100:

I think it should be in perrcentage term i.e 5% profit daily. Some brokers do not have 1000 dollars demo.

Try register with the one that have it, I put 1000 to make it flexible.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
GladmanGoddey:
Indeed no free meal in freetown cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Abeg make i focus on my small account cheesy
50$ a day for one month, this can only be pure wickedness grin
oga infofirst am waiting for your next giveaway oh grin
hope your health is better nw?

grin grin grin grin Funny you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Gold might jump further up after opening.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
@blackeurop.. Make I give you a clue of what I expected from you.
You are a big man. By your approach and how you joined us here. You are supposed to do something either with easy task, small reward or difficult task with big reward.

But I want to tell those that are willing to join that it looks difficult but there is a part of the deal that looks good. And he said, if it's only one person that made it, the person will get all the prize. Which is still good. And he even said he might choose to just reward based on participation. So why not try and just get all the total prize which is nice. But please @blackeurop, keep to the deal.

Then try and be creative and come up with a unique stuff to shut mouths up that you are for real.

I tell you, if I dey your level as you have presented it, ha, guys will be in jolly mood. I mean guys that are contributing on this thread, guys that are sincerely working to be financially independent through the fx market. Those are motivation that will last so long in their memory and make them strive to excel in the market and I strongly believe in the future, they will be more than willing to reciprocate the gesture to others and the chain continues like that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blackeurop:

Please those participating in the competition, carry on, money well reserved, at the end of the competition, someone mentioned inforfirst money should sent to, if you all agrees to that, although I don't know him, ending of the competion I will send to him, what I will do after I send to him is post screens of the sent money to him, and the references which anyone can use to very just in case, Regards.

Why you want to send to me at ending of the competition? Na to distribute nah remain for you if you did not send before competition
And that's the point here, why do you think someone suggested send to infofirst? Trust ni. We want to trust you too you know.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
infofirst:
@blackeurop.. Make I give you a clue of what I expected from you.
You are a big man. By your approach and how you joined us here. You are supposed to do something either with easy task, small reward or difficult task with big reward.

But I want to tell those that are willing to join that it looks difficult but there is a part of the deal that looks good. And he said, if it's only one person that made it, the person will get all the prize. Which is still good. And he even said he might choose to just reward based on participation. So why not try and just get all the total prize which is nice. But please @blackeurop, keep to the deal.

Then try and be creative and come up with a unique stuff to shut mouths up that you are for real.

I tell you, if I dey your level as you have presented it, ha, guys will be in jolly mood. I mean guys that are contributing on this thread, guys that are sincerely working to be financially independent through the fx market. Those are motivation that will last so long in their memory and make them strive to excel in the market and I strongly believe in the future, they will be more than willing to reciprocate the gesture to others and the chain continues like that.

I'm keeping to the deal and will be sending using xoom from my PayPal account, there was a time I made statement if one can build trading records it matters a lot. If I see impressive track records be it demo or live, I can easily allow persons have access of EU and U.S. based investors be it 10k account or more, there are a lot of them asking me if i can work on their accounts, in can not work on U.S. based investors account as U.S. based broker can not be connected to my terminal, but can be individually traded, and I'm not ready to trade any account sepeartely from terminal.

I can easy accept to U.S. based clients and transfer to any good traders here, I do my deals based on 50/50, I will hand it over to a trader but only tell the trader that he should only give me 5% from his 50% from trading the account, but if anything happens to it, you know I'm the one responsible.

Point to note is this, I agree on contracts with money back guarantees in case anything happens to the account, I refund it, this is why I'm strict in my trading rules.

And I have my xoom to instantly send money once the competion is over, I keep to my words.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Still dancing around the bush with needless LONGGGGG story. Blabbing and ranting , to no end and continuous posting of fake screenshot.

Just beating around the bush, nothing concrete, needless information.
They will ask you question A , you will answer Z grin
Nuisance

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
You are still giving us reasons to doubt you bro. Nigerians can not receive paypay funds nah... Abi they have started ni? Legally o without back door things.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
You have appeared a big and respected man. I sincerely believe you are real but the doubts you have created is what actually brought my long lines up. So I still believe you but only wanted you to clear yourself. We need someone of your caliber here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blackeurop:
I have my xoom to instantly send money, I keep to my words.
The biggest joke of 2020. Another lie.

Blackeurop:
I can easily allow persons have access of EU and U.S. based investors be it 10k account or more, there are a lot of them asking me if i can work on their accounts .
You have access na him you dey find 5k investor on nairaland ? another lie.

Blackeurop:
U.S. based broker can not be connected to my terminal, but can be individually traded, and I'm not ready to trade any account sepeartely from terminal. .
Which Terminal are you talking about you? I'm asking for a friend.

Hope it's not the 2015 BT you posted earlier because it's 2020 right now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
PayPal q in Nigeria? No no

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.