Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (530782 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Miscellaneous:
Hello guys.... I'm stuck

I have read a lot on babypips and some books on TA. I just don't know where to begin now. Like where to practice, can I do TA on android, what pair to start trading with(maybe on a demo or live)... I just cant put things together in my head. I need your assistance

Open your first demo account and click buy or sell. The more you click buy/sell, the more you ask questions, the more you will get answers.
I opened my first demo account without knowing how bid and offer price relates to trading.
Those times I wondered why immediately I clicked buy, I will start making a loss even when price haven't moved.
I got inquisitive, researched more.. thats when I got to know that as it applies outside trading, so does it apply to trading.
That is, if you buy/bid something at certain amount, you are gonna sell/offer at a different amount to cover costs.
And actually my first demo was with saxobank stock trading, not even FX trading. I did that for weeks before I came across this thread.
I literally started my FX trading journey from here, thats the reason I hold this place dear to my heart.
I went straight to open a live account with 800$, traded it for another 2 weeks before I crashed everything.. grin cheesy. I DONT ADVICE THIS. TRADE DEMO FIRST IF YOU HAVENT AND FOR A LONG WHILE BEFORE GOING LIVE.
Well let me save you the story of my journey but what I am writing in effect is, start if you you think you can. You've gone through babypips, dont let all you've learnt from there only exist in your head. Put it to practice by opening a demo if you think you wanna trade.
The reason most of us are here is because just like you, we (at least myself) dont know much and we wanna learn/know more, get answers too.
Good luck in your journey.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Cutefine042: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2020
TheYoda:
Why not post it here, other might like what they see and decide to help you. Whichever way though, most of us know you will blow the account, so deposit something you can afford to lose.

Harsh but the bitter truth.

Hmm. Love this challenge. I'm expecting some cash before the new week runs out about $30. I would fund my account and trade, then drop progress here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Miscellaneous(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2020
PIPnator10:

Open your first demo account and click buy or sell. The more you click buy/sell, the more you ask questions, the more you will get answers.
I opened my first demo account without knowing how bid and offer price relates to trading.
Those times I wondered why immediately I clicked buy, I will start making a loss even when price haven't moved.
I got inquisitive, researched more.. thats when I got to know that as it applies outside trading, so does it apply to trading.
That is, if you buy/bid something at certain amount, you are gonna sell/offer at a different amount to cover costs.
And actually my first demo was with saxobank stock trading, not even FX trading. I did that for weeks before I came across this thread.
I literally started my FX trading journey from here, thats the reason I hold this place dear to my heart.
I went straight to open a live account with 800$, traded it for another 2 weeks before I crashed everything.. grin cheesy. I DONT ADVICE THIS. TRADE DEMO FIRST IF YOU HAVENT AND FOR A LONG WHILE BEFORE GOING LIVE.
Well let me save you the story of my journey but what I am writing in effect is, start if you you think you can. You've gone through babypips, dont let all you've learnt from there only exist in your head. Put it to practice by opening a demo if you think you wanna trade.
The reason most of us are here is because just like you, we (at least myself) dont know much and we wanna learn/know more, get answers too.
Good luck in your journey.

May God bless you. I dont mind trading demo for a year. I just like playing with currencies. I have been looking charts on binary options but I got out when I heard it was gambling. Binary options are not tied to any asset, you know. Just some algorithms. Can u recommend a good forex broker to start out? Can I do Technical analysis/charting on android?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2020
Miscellaneous:

May God bless you. I dont mind trading demo for a year. I just like playing with currencies. I have been looking charts on binary options but I got out when I heard it was gambling. Binary options are not tied to any asset, you know. Just some algorithms. Can u recommend a good forex broker to start out? Can I do Technical analysis/charting on android?

Since its demo, I think any broker will do but there is a consensus around here that brokers like hotforex, Xm, ICmarkets are good. You may narrow your trading to them. When you say android, you mean your phone or tablet? Some people do that but I will tell you this, the smaller the screen, the harder it is to chart and do your analysis on it. Especially when you are just starting off. Try a bigger screen like laptop.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Miscellaneous(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2020
PIPnator10:

Since its demo, I think any broker will do but there is a consensus around here that brokers like hotforex, Xm, ICmarkets are good. You may narrow your trading to them. When you say android, you mean your phone or tablet? Some people do that but I will tell you this, the smaller the screen, the harder it is to chart and do your analysis on it. Especially when you are just starting off. Try a bigger screen like laptop.

Thanks boss... I'll be using my tablet. Laptop isn't that mobile. God's blessings & more green. Can u tell me any cool pair to start my demo on?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Miscellaneous:

Thanks boss... I'll be using my tablet. Laptop isn't that mobile. God's blessings & more green. Can u tell me any cool pair to start my demo on?

USDJPY/EUSDUSD can be a good start.
There movement is not always aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Miscellaneous(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2020
PIPnator10:

USDJPY/EUSDUSD can be a good start.
There movement is not always aggressive.
Please man, I just opened a demo with hotforex. They said I should download mt4 platform. Is it compulsory? How large is it in size? Can I use the same mt4 for other broker?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AfroAgroPower: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2020
AK284:

Have you traded with the prop firm before?

We are presently trading for them.

You trade for them not with them.

It is expected that you are a good and professional trader before subscribing to their opportunity portal so you don't lose their money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2020
Miscellaneous:

Please man, I just opened a demo with hotforex. They said I should download mt4 platform. Is it compulsory? How large is it in size? Can I use the same mt4 for other broker?

Yes its compulsory to download MT4.
That's where to place trade.. buy or sell any instrument (USDJPY/EURUSD)
When you download MT4, use the detail they sent to your email to log in to your MT4.
I dont know the size. Yes your can use the same MT4 for different broker but that shouldnt be your concern for now.
Download and log in to your MT4 and wait until Monday when markets opens to start trading.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AfroAgroPower: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2020
AK284:

Have you traded with the prop firm before?

They share with you whatever amount you make on your $50,000 account.

That is; if you make $10,000. They get 50% of this amount while You get the remaining 50% of this amount at the end of the month.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AfroAgroPower: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

That is; if you make $10,000. They get 50% of this amount while You get the remaining 50% of this amount at the end of the month.

However; your account will be seized from you should you have a dropdown to $40,000.

That is; the account will be retrieved from you if you do not know how to trade properly and lose up to $10,000 from the $50,000 allocated to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Miscellaneous(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
PIPnator10:

Yes its compulsory to download MT4.
That's where to place trade.. buy or sell any instrument (USDJPY/EURUSD)
When you download MT4, use the detail they sent to your email to log in to your MT4.
I dont know the size. Yes your can use the same MT4 for different broker but that shouldnt be your concern for now.
Download and log in to your MT4 and wait until Monday when markets opens to start trading.
Thanks. Trading starts monday 00:01am to friday 12:59pm right? Does it apply to demo too?

Sorry for my questions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Miscellaneous:

Thanks. Trading starts monday 00:01am to friday 12:59pm right? Does it apply to demo too?

Sorry for my questions.

Yes.
Everything that happens in live account, happens in demo too.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Zabiboy: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

We are presently trading for them.

You trade for them not with them.

It is expected that you are a good and professional trader before subscribing to their opportunity portal so you don't lose their money.

Any special doc. Needed to subscribe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AfroAgroPower: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Zabiboy:

Any special doc. Needed to subscribe

Write to us through the WhatsApp number below.

Send: "FOREX EMPOWERMENT" to the number you see below. We will take it from there. We will train you and lead you through on how you can subscribe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AfroAgroPower: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
PIPnator10:

Yes.
Everything that happens in live account, happens in demo too.

You are doing a great job Pipnator10.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

You are doing a great job Pipnator10.

Thanks. I appreciate. smiley wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
People, I just learnt something new with WVAP. It tells us when pairs have capped or bottomed for correction or reversal. It's like the array of big figures in the calculation is not just for fun; every figure computed has its own use.

No wonder they say "The devil is in the details."
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by fucc12: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
walexy100:
People, I just learnt something new with WVAP. It tells us when pairs have capped or bottomed for correction or reversal. It's like the array of big figures in the calculation is not just for fun; every figure computed has its own use.
Let us in
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
fucc12:

Let us in

EU: The daily chart has bottomed, correction may run beyond 1.0854
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
saxy4c:
If you took that sell, you'd have been up 90pips almost 3R cheesy cheesy.
Some of these things aren't too complicated. A key factor for me is learning how to see things from HTF first,
the LTF just have a way of automatically following those levels. All the best bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
saxy4c:
If you took that sell, you'd have been up 90pips almost 3R cheesy cheesy.
Some of these things aren't too complicated. A key factor for me is learning how to see things from HTF first,
the LTF just have a way of automatically following those levels. All the best bro.

This sounds more like a top down analysis to me, but in a different format grin... anyways keep up the good work boss...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
TheYoda:
All this half baked talk , 40% strategy is good enough? you even called it gold mine lol . Are you living on Jupiter where they have different trading rules hehehe. Even with minimum 1:1RR you will be good broker customer, always funding your account.

Now I am very sure you're mathematically ignorant! Probability of a chance is 0.5,if you trade @ minimum of 3R,you are already in good profit ,then add logical pyramiding to that, it's alot. Where them say make una stay for maths class una go run.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Miscellaneous:

Pinator10 had gave you a solid advice,for beginners, Having a desktop with a large screen or Laptop is compulsory, and if you think trading is all about what's is convenient then you will be in for ruff ride.
For me your phone is just for monitoring trade but for serious and real technical analysis, nothing beats seeing thing clearly on your screen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Miscellaneous(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
AK284:

Pinator10 had gave you a solid advice,for beginners, Having a desktop with a large screen or Laptop is compulsory, and if you think trading is all about what's is convenient then you will be in for ruff ride.
For me your phone is just for monitoring trade but for serious and real technical analysis, nothing beats seeing thing clearly on your screen.

Hmmm.... this thing is getting scary

Cant I use my tablet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

Yeah I Know the process,I just want to be sure you're practicing what you preach and most prop firm demand you drop a certain fee to begin trial with them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Miscellaneous:

Hmmm.... this thing is getting scary

Cant I use my tablet?

Truth is bitter, but it's the truth, trading had been labelled very easy by marketers, charlatans e.t.c
But it's one of the hardest profession on Earth, it's no joke and if you're are serious about it,then get a system.
It's not an assurance for success,but at least you will be on the right path.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Miscellaneous(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
AK284:

Truth is bitter, but it's the truth, trading had been labelled very easy by marketers, charlatans e.t.c
But it's one of the hardest profession on Earth, it's no joke and if you're are serious about it,then get a system.
It's not an assurance for success,but at least you will be on the right path.
I have a pc. I just felt it will be okay on a tab. Thanks mate. I'll heed ur advice & use pc. Thanks a million
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
ekesoft:

Not naira !!! It’s a virtual credit card and it has a foreign address

Maybe the broker doesn't accept virtual cards. Try other payment alternatives.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Cutefine042:

Hmm. Love this challenge. I'm expecting some cash before the new week runs out about $30. I would fund my account and trade, then drop progress here

Also let us know when you blow up your account. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Miscellaneous:

I have a pc. I just felt it will be okay on a tab. Thanks mate. I'll heed ur advice & use pc. Thanks a million
Another advice is get a mentor,so that you can lern easily and faster. no matter the amount
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
@Miscellaneous ,You sound like you're afraid of making mistakes, when you start trading, most of your questions would answer itself and my advice is that in as much as it may sound weird, "FAIL BIG". the forex market is 95% psychological and a strategy that works for mr.A may fail mr.B. start demo trading first and then start developing a plan that would work for you.
The market opens 00:01am Monday and close 11:59pm Friday and there is from 1min chart to 1month chart, so work on something that fits your schedule.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.