Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (530627 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Hi Guys,

Our 2nd lesson note on "How to trade the pennant on the 4hr tf" is ready. Though i promised to release it first week of next month but as its ready now, why wait?
Email or Whatsapp me to get it for free at no cost. After 24hrs it would be live on Amazon and you may need to pay a token to get it.

I take it upon myself to keep releasing different strategies that work wonderfully to avoid boredom of a trader waiting for just one strategy to give a signal before they can trade the market, that shit brings a lot of frustration and make the trader to start trading without a defined trading plan.

For those that have access to Amazon, i updated the first lesson note. i didn't change anything. i only added one or two more ways to you can also see the market from so you wouldn't miss any opportunity while waiting for a setup to be complete.
If you do not have access to Amazon, don't worry. you are fine with the note you have already.

@saxy4c
@infofirst
@jafunmifx
@yoda
@cashvault

and a lot of others time wont allow me mention. Sorry not deliberate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by JafunmiFX: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2020
Benqozenero:
Hi Guys,

Our 2nd lesson note on "How to trade the pennant on the 4hr tf" is ready. Though i promised to release it first week of next month but as its ready now, why wait?
Email or Whatsapp me to get it for free at no cost. After 24hrs it would be live on Amazon and you may need to pay a token to get it.

I take it upon myself to keep releasing different strategies that work wonderfully to avoid boredom of a trader waiting for just one strategy to give a signal before they can trade the market, that shit brings a lot of frustration and make the trader to start trading without a defined trading plan.

For those that have access to Amazon, i updated the first lesson note. i didn't change anything. i only added one or two more ways to you can also see the market from so you wouldn't miss any opportunity while waiting for a setup to be complete.
If you do not have access to Amazon, don't worry. you are fine with the note you have already.

@saxy4c
@infofirst
@jafunmifx
@yoda
@cashvault

Thanks sir, I'm off to your inbox

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2020
JafunmiFX:

Thanks sir, I'm off to your inbox

Sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by cashvault(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Benqozenero:

Sent
just sent a message to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2020
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Have anyone ever made fortune trading option?

Depending on your definition of the word fortune.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ncpat(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Just bought GOLD

Second image profit taken

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Benqozenero:
Hi Guys,

@saxy4c
@infofirst
@jafunmifx
@yoda
@cashvault

Pls I need it o... Peteregwuatu@gmail.com thanks!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by cashvault(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2020
Benqozenero:

Sent
Thanks i've seen mine. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2020
cashvault:
just sent a message to you.

Sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Cutefine042: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2020
Benqozenero:
Hi Guys,

@saxy4c
@infofirst
@jafunmifx
@yoda
@cashvault

Mail sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2020
Cutefine042:

Mail sent

Sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2020
peteregwu:

Pls I need it o... Peteregwuatu@gmail.com thanks!

Sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Miscellaneous(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2020
Can anyone help me?
I opened a demo account with 100000usd and 1:500 leveage

The problem now is that I bought eur/usd... I cant see the eur in my account balance on mt4 platform
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Thunday1005(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
Benqozenero:
Hi Guys,

@saxy4c
@infofirst
@jafunmifx
@yoda
@cashvault

I need it. tundebankole60@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Thunday1005(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
Miscellaneous:
Can anyone help me?

The problem now is that I bought eur/usd... I cant see the eur in my account balance on mt4 platform
check ur trading history
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
It's a new week. Wishing everyone a pipful week ahead.
Mehn this Covid-19 thing go be big wahala oh! The economic impact would be bad, really bad! A lot of people would lose theie job.
I suspect a lot too would turn to online businesses to make ends meet and some would come to online securities trading (forex).
On that note, I am calling on us to as much as we can share what we know so that new entrants can gain more knowledge to hasten their learning process. No knowledge shared here is a waste. It will go a long way to help someone. We welcome all.
Also, lets drop with the unnecessary name calling/bickering that erupts occasionally here. This is a perilous time, lets see how we can make things better.
Good luck and a beautiful week to everyone of us.

**See the chart I posted over the weekend on CADCHF and EURCAD.
There seem to be a good trade opportunity developing there.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Miscellaneous:
Can anyone help me?

I don't understand
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Lapeztech: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Benqozenero:

Sent
Kindly send to me. Keep up the good work.
kapable75@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Thunday1005:

I need it. tundebankole60@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Lapeztech:

Kindly send to me. Keep up the good work.
kapable75@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
USDCAD SELL 1.4480
SL: 1.4520
TP: 1.4100
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
AnotherTrade up 50pips.
saxy4c:
Close Gold sell now with 60pips and Buy at 1489 SL 1484 TP 1530
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Benqozenero:

Sent

Thanks man!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ok so we've started a $100 to $1000 challenge in the group. We are on our second signal with the USDCAD posted above in good profits already so far. You can still join in if you want to.

EURGBP BUY 0.9272
SL: 0.9220
TP: 0.950

CHALLENGE
 Balance $100.00
 Lot size 0.02
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
We are up 280pips on this.
saxy4c:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
Benqozenero:
Hi Guys,

@saxy4c
@infofirst
@jafunmifx
@yoda
@cashvault

Donsilas3@gmail.com .. I need this too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ok so trade is 330pips up, you can either close now, move your stop to secure 260pips or wait for TP. This is how I enter and manage trades.
saxy4c:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Trade is up 140pips in less than 30mins. The universe is kind. grin
saxy4c:
USDCAD SELL 1.4480
SL: 1.4520
TP: 1.4100

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
EU: Resistance 830; UJ: Support 932; USCrude Resi 23.45
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dwayne22:

Donsilas3@gmail.com .. I need this too

Sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ncpat(m): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
ncpat:
Just bought GOLD

Good call profit taken

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by situations: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.