Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (530930 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
cheesy whatever you choose to call it, I'm following my hunt to fish for sell and buy zones. Did the trade go exactly as I forecasted? Pretty much so. Well I'm on the phase to buy Gold. Let us see. Thanks a lot.
blackman007:
This sounds more like a top down analysis to me, but in a different format grin... anyways keep up the good work boss...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Miscellaneous(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
So much love here... I'll heed to each advice. Im eager to see tomorrow on the demo mt4 trading eur/usd. I know I'll be a pro soon... it's what I av been waiting for.

thanks @tonyfx et @wiconse et @PIPnator10

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
I beg to differ sir, a phone is quite adequate. I've been using my pc for years to analyze and mobile to execute trades for a while until a couple of months ago Voraz showed someone how to draw lines with mt4 mobile[ simple things I no sabi grin]
If the great Voraz can count waves with mobile, we can do all analysis on that platform. I've generated trades for a few weeks with mobile, I don't think I've been doing bad though. Since I found fibonacci on mobile,its been fabulous!!!
AK284:
Pinator10 had gave you a solid advice,for beginners, Having a desktop with a large screen or Laptop is compulsory, and if you think trading is all about what's is convenient then you will be in for ruff ride.
For me your phone is just for monitoring trade but for serious and real technical analysis, nothing beats seeing thing clearly on your screen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
These trend lines have given me hope that what you do is not plain magic as I initially thought grin.I've been on the corner observing how your lines are against mine at first then we still roll to profits together.
My system highly is dependent on my lines holding, yours is about your line melting cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's funny because because we both end up profitable [although mine on a real-demo]. I love your fire and profitable trades lately. Once a newbie can catch how you view the markets, they are surely going to get a system that would stand the test of time.
Ride on boss.
I still find it hard to differentiate what you and @pipnator10 do here. Your charts are just the same the same to me, great work guys. Forex dey pay oh.
PipMarshall:
Inverse setup on USDCHF.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
saxy4c:
I beg to differ sir, a phone is quite adequate. I've been using my pc for years to analyze and mobile to execute trades for a while until a couple of months ago Voraz showed someone how to draw lines with mt4 mobile[ simple things I no sabi grin]
If the great Voraz can count waves with mobile, we can do all analysis on that platform. I've generated trades for a few weeks with mobile, I don't think I've been doing bad though. Since I found fibonacci on mobile,its been fabulous!!!
That's because you are not new to trading. You can jump on mobile and do things you want because you know your way around before but completely new trader, a pc / laptop is better.

AK284:

Now I am very sure you're mathematically ignorant! Probability of a chance is 0.5,if you trade @ minimum of 3R,you are already in good profit ,then add logical pyramiding to that, it's alot. Where them say make una stay for maths class una go run.
Stop spewing rubbish. You initial statement was 40% winning is gold mine.

You come here change story add 1:3 RR when I called you out with half baked talk you dropped here.

Even though you are senior for this forex thingy as I know you've been here for long time, but you KNOW not alot at all, sorry to say.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
wiconse:

Another advice is get a mentor,so that you can lern easily and faster. no matter the amount
I support this , if you can get a free mentor grin grin

AK284:

Yeah I Know the process,I just want to be sure you're practicing what you preach and most prop firm demand you drop a certain fee to begin trial with them.
That's because most of them are thieves , out there to take your 250$ subscription fee.

AfroAgroPower how long are you trading with them? and you've gotten withdrawals?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
TheYoda:

nothing like free mentor
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
This thing wet you talk no be total truth oh. You come group dey give us some accurate entries for free, anybody pay you money? Why you wan pursue this guy? Please let him/her join the group and let us grow together for free. You are an amazing fellow, thanks a lot.
wiconse:
nothing like free mentor
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
It's like we are the same person after all though, I just want to know if he has withdrawn?
TheYoda:

That's because most of them are thieves , out there to take your 250$ subscription fee.

AfroAgroPower how long are you trading with them? and you've gotten withdrawals?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=TheYoda post=87669855] I support this , if you can get a free mentor grin grin

The thing is he should first get 1st hand experience before looking for mentor so he would know what kind of mentor he needs. He could be build his foundation on scalping and get a mentor that is a swing trader which will be very confusing. I personally would advise any aspiring trader out there to first learn raw price action because even all indicators react to what prices have already done.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
saxy4c:
This thing wet you talk no be total truth oh. You come group dey give us some accurate entries for free, anybody pay you money? Why you wan pursue this guy? Please let him/her join the group and let us grow together for free. You are an amazing fellow, thanks a lot.
saxy,you have been doing well since you got here and i must commend you for that.
as a beginner, it is advisable to have one instead of funding and blowing.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mayork2(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
You can use your tablet
Miscellaneous:

Hmmm.... this thing is getting scary

Cant I use my tablet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ekesoft(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Tonyfx:

Maybe the broker doesn't accept virtual cards. Try other payment alternatives.
!! Would go with the netteller when the fund is ready !

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Cutefine042: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Tonyfx:

Also let us know when you blow up your account. grin

Will do that

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
TheYoda:
That's because you are not new to trading. You can jump on mobile and do things you want because you know your way around before but completely new trader, a pc / laptop is better.

Stop spewing rubbish. You initial statement was 40% winning is gold mine.

You come here change story add 1:3 RR when I called you out with half baked talk you dropped here.

Even though you are senior for this forex thingy as I know you've been here for long time, but you KNOW not alot at all, sorry to say.

You should stop displaying your ignorance for public forum, when I said 40% success rate for a strategy as a gold mine, common sense should tell you there will be some conditions to that.
The sensible question I expect from you is "how" not "why" that is why oversabi dey kill una.
Besides I have never claimed to know anything and if you are knowledgeable enough in this field you know past success is not a garanty for future success even for most best traders.
If I put a statement strange to you, the polite or intelligent thing to do is to ask questions not make some irrational judgement based on your misguided or short understanding of things.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
saxy4c:

You didn't get that, do you?
Do I say Mobile phone is bad for a pro or semi pro? No.
I was only saying for a newbie, its better you start on a PC as it's far better and for records : MT4 mobile and MT4 PC are quite different as you have more on the latter.
Can you run or test a strategy on MT4 mobile? I don't think so. If you want to guide a newbie ,is it not better to start on the right path of success?
I am quite sure when you started trading there was no mobile app for it.
I believe to be serious about trading, you need a PC( it's a must).

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:33am On Mar 23, 2020
Trade went up as planned. Closing here and would be looking to buy around the 1490s again.
saxy4c:
I'm buying Gold 1487 SL 1480 TP 1530. Gold should most likely gap up at market open. Have a great weekend.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2020
Gbpjpy buy 128.20 Tp 131.60 Sl 127.50
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by petercleff: 1:19am On Mar 23, 2020
posted on nairaland in 2018[url]https://www.nairaland.com/4710474/how-turned-50k-3.9million [/url]
this was when I embarked on a forex journey, some people joined me and we are getting closer to our goal to make 3.9million from 50k. it's even going better than I thought, we are going to make 5 million instead so I and the team decided to expand and help others join so our team can be filled with more influential people in the future. all you need to get started is 4 hours of your time on Whatsapp so i can teach you our simple trading strategy, you would have to pay just dollar(or equivalent) or 200 Naira for Nigerian residents; i don't need this money, i just want only serious people to learn and follow us to grow!
if you would like to be part of this team, kindly send me a message
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Re AUDUSD..

Bullish reaction at one hour order block.

On completion of 15 mins double bottom.. May not be a bad idea to go long.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Re.. USDCAD.
Time to sell.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2020
Trade up 100pips
saxy4c:
Sell USDJPY 110.75 SL 111.40 TP open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2020
AK284:

You should stop displaying your ignorance for public forum, when I said 40% success rate for a strategy as a gold mine, common sense should tell you there will be some conditions to that.
The sensible question I expect from you is "how" not "why" that is why oversabi dey kill una.
Besides I have never claimed to know anything and if you are knowledgeable enough in this field you know past success is not a garanty for future success even for most best traders.
If I put a statement strange to you, the polite or intelligent thing to do is to ask questions not make some irrational judgement based on your misguided or short understanding of things.
AK284 accept say you dey wrong, why you stubborn like this sir?

You told a new trader " 40% winning strategy is A GOLD MINE " . That is a wrong statement to make, you don't tell something like that to a new trader, because that's absolutely not true. That's how all the forex guru dey sound.

Its after I told you that was wrong statement you now added RR 1:3. You first suppose accept so you dey very wrong, or you give incomplete statement. Whichever way, I was right grin grin grin

Make i add 1 more jara for you, don't go about saying 40% winning strategy with 1:3 RR to a new trader, that shit is done only by gifted traders.

If you make the statement to person wey don dey trade before, that is no problem, but you said that to a new trader.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2020
EURUSD..

If next candle is bullish.. Good buy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2020
Good morning this guy just need 500 naira only to sub to practice Forex trading am using freebasics to create this post. I was not able to go to work where I always see money because of covid 19. I will be very grateful if anyone can help me. No. 07016391038
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2020
Trade up 70pips. grin
saxy4c:
Gbpjpy buy 128.20 Tp 131.60 Sl 127.50
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dgitrader(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2020
Theyoda and ak284
Stop wasting energies agueing about ''half full vs half empty'' as a neutral person both of you are saying the thing, but due of limitation of online expression, hence the misunderstanding. Let the matter die.

Making money in FX can be easy at times, consistently making it is a big headache enough, don't turn big headache into a brain tumour

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2020
Gold Buy at 1490 SL 1484 TP 1530
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2020
PipMarshall:

EURUSD..

If next candle is bullish.. Good buy

Candle ended extremely bearish. Not ready.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Have anyone ever made fortune trading option?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Close Gold sell now with 60pips and Buy at 1489 SL 1484 TP 1530
saxy4c:
Gold Buy at 1490 SL 1484 TP 1530

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.