Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531060 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Vandorra:

Here we go folks.

I was still talking about this here yesterday.

But then, the orange head can't be taken for his word a 100%

Yeah, you did.
Nice one chief.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
I think here is the reason oil jumped.

oh..@Vandorra posted that already..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
PipMarshall:

Yeah, you did.
Nice one chief.

Here is the worrisome part,

Putin and the Kremlin is saying that they haven't even spoke with the Saudis!

Wtf is Donald smoking!

The Saudis on there part now wants an OPEC meeting , same group that you disobeyed its joint agreement...its good to be powerful shaa.

The Saudis want all the OPEC guys, Canada and even US to take production cuts...its obvious they have seen that the Kremlin won't blink. Also storage facilities are almost filled up over the world, which means any new production will have to be sold at give away....crazy mofos

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
PipMarshall:

grin grin

Was there any news or something?

Trump's intervention between Russia and Saudi Arabia
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
225pips TP hit in a couple of minutes and pair moved almost 600pips. Oil is in buy mode for some 100s. Another buying opportunity probably at 23.28-23.44 area with 100pips SL for at least 1000pips.
Got expo from this Trump's tweet, but didnt expect it this quick though.
saxy4c:
Buy OIL 21.75 SL 21.20 TP 24.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
walexy100:

Trump's intervention between Russia and Saudi Arabia

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Vandorra:

Here is the worrisome part,

Putin and the Kremlin is saying that they haven't even spoke with the Saudis!

Wtf is Donald smoking!

The Saudis on there part now wants an OPEC meeting , same group that you disobeyed its joint agreement...its good to be powerful shaa.

The Saudis want all the OPEC guys, Canada and even US to take production cuts...its obvious they have seen that the Kremlin won't blink. Also storage facilities are almost filled up over the world, which means any new production will have to be sold at give away....crazy mofos

He's trying everything possible to support the stocks.
From Fed's monetary policy to this..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
PipMarshall:

He's trying everything possible to support the stocks.
From Fed's monetary policy to this..

A good one.

His major challenge is the elections and his pride now.

This guy wanted america back on his feet by easter , almost immediately Cuomo and some other govs , business leaders made his see that,it was impossible. He needs good rating now( after it was discovered he sent 18 tons of PPE to China early February, that alone is enough to get 10points off his ratings). Should he loose the elections( I doubt, cos you can not underestimate the power of douche bags in large numbers), this whole shabby response of the government to the current pandemic will be on his head.

Should he win, and the oil drops persist for a while( 6 months and above), he will have a lot to explain for his role (rosneft/Venezuela) in the oil saga... When the oil debts by shale companies are due in 2022.

His pride.

The Kremlin outplayed him this time, he was led to shoot himself, after the impeachment saga few weeks ago, what he needs is a major hit over Russia, rather dude got smacked in the butt.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by heskeyw(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
uche393:
in all tradable instrument, remove the last decimal and count from there.
Thanks for the info
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
EURGBP SELL 0.8775 SL 0.8810 TP 0.8700

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by docus: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Is this not beautiful, diamond top

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
saxy4c:
Master I should have walked on to mind my business but that point you plan to sell is near a very solid level and it would pain me if Gold does strong thing to you cheesy
Firstly be mindful of your spread when initiating a trade, she has been fluctuating between 20 and 100pips spread since last week, instead of my normal 4pips spread. Took 2 trades last night that got me in instant negative 50pips!!

Following her price movement. Gold tested the 1600 level this morning which was expected but I'm not an early bird trader, like some billionaire jet flyers here, so I missed a good sell opportunity wink. She also tested 1566 yesterday according to the chart.
Using yesterday's upper and lower ranges it is presently at the 618 Fib which is 1587.55.
In my view, she should again test the 1592-95 area and considering there is bearish sentiments due to US stocks and also factoring the recovery of DXY/bonds its quite possible she could retest 1566 [which is too close to your BO level]. But if that level breaks it now opens the door for 1550/1548 area

I personally would be selling around 1596 SL within 60/80 pips [considering these evil spreads] with TP at the1568 or even 1578 area for a hit and run.
I'm not correcting you oh, I'm still your boy waiting under the palm tree to catch the drops of the sweet nectar that you constantly tap. Twale sir grin

You are doing well oga mi, I’ve enjoyed every bit of your calls, mentorship and concerns for newbies on the telegram channel, in btw! Where’s the blue passport holder trader @blackeuropean?? Guess he’s busying doing some very important jobs with his very rich investors lol grin grin but yet to fulfill his promises...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Buy activated at 23.44 SL 22.94 TP 38.44
saxy4c:
225pips TP hit in a couple of minutes and pair moved almost 600pips. Oil is in buy mode for some 100s. Another buying opportunity probably at 23.28-23.44 area with 100pips SL for at least 1000pips.
Got expo from this Trump's tweet, but didnt expect it this quick though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
PipMarshall:
USDCAD.
I gave a detailed analysis of this, how I see the pair.
I believe it is structured to the upside.

However, I think it is not done correcting and we may see that channel form before continuing up.

And I will aim to buy at the 3rd touch of that lower trendline of the channel.

So now... I will look for sells targeting that area I want to buy from ...
Below the green line and of course, the break of the trendline within the channel.

Will post the entry if I am able to get one.

Yeah... Here looks good.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Vandorra:

A good one.

His major challenge is the elections and his pride now.

This guy wanted america back on his feet by easter , almost immediately Cuomo and some other govs , business leaders made his see that,it was impossible. He needs good rating now( after it was discovered he sent 18 tons of PPE to China early February, that alone is enough to get 10points off his ratings). Should he loose the elections( I doubt, cos you can not underestimate the power of douche bags in large numbers), this whole shabby response of the government to the current pandemic will be on his head.

Should he win, and the oil drops persist for a while( 6 months and above), he will have a lot to explain for his role (rosneft/Venezuela) in the oil saga... When the oil debts by shale companies are due in 2022.

His pride.

The Kremlin outplayed him this time, he was led to shoot himself, after the impeachment saga few weeks ago, what he needs is a major hit over Russia, rather dude got smacked in the butt.

I think the election is his major headache now. To be honest, the guy got unlucky with the whole COVID-19 and oil thing.
Interesting times.
He may actually lose the elections.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
PipMarshall:

USDZAR.
Time to go long?

Who remembers USDZAR?
From that point price never looked back.
It challenged that high on the monthly timeframe.

This is what's going to happen to USDCAD when correction is over.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
It's the same pattern with USDSEK. Also explained the reasoning behind this bias at the time.

The destination is clear.
It's going to test that high.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
USDCAD.

The pattern is similar.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
PipMarshall:

Yeah... Here looks good.

Pretty solid entry, this.
Negligible drawdown and 50 pips ish in profit.

I am nearing top form. grin grin

That being said.. It can go back around the entry or even go into the negative. But should not reach my stop.

I expect a drop.. Especially, tomorrow.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Selling GOLD 1610 SL 1618 TP 1596
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 1:52am On Apr 03, 2020
TheYoda:
Scalping AUDUSD buy, entry at 0.60175 , SL 20pips . Open Target for now.
Donvic4u:

Now see the difference?
Buying AudUsd at .60175 is different from

Buying AudUsd now at 0.60175 when price is at 0.60375....

Again no offence

Donvic4u STOP passing wrong information, if you will point something out, minimum you could do is make sure you're not giving false information. I posted that trade as soon as I could after taking it, no way price could have jumped +17pips when I did that post. Next time don't be an a** , verify your info before posting it.

The trade could be little bit in +ve when the post came on here but it danced around my entry for few mins and even went little -ve for short period (Better entry price for people that want to get in on it).

Brings me to the post you accuse Saxy4c of posting trade call that was already in +30pips in profit. I for join mouth support you, knowing that I've accused Saxy4c to quit posting such shady trade calls previously on this thread BUT I can't support you or even look into that trade as you fail woefully to even give correct information about my own trade.

Least you could do, verify your info before posting. Don't be a jumper grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2020
TheYoda:
Donvic4u STOP passing wrong information, if you will point something out, minimum you could do is make sure you're not giving false information. I posted that trade as soon as I could after taking it, no way price could have jumped +17pips when I did that post. Next time don't be an a** , verify your info before posting it.

The trade could be little bit in +ve when the post came on here but it danced around my entry for few mins and even went little -ve for short period (Better entry price for people that want to get in on it).

Brings me to the post you accuse Saxy4c of posting trade call that was already in +30pips in profit. I for join mouth support you, knowing that I've accused Saxy4c to quit posting such shady trade calls previously on this thread BUT I can't support you or even look into that trade as you fail woefully to even give correct information about my own trade.

Least you could do, verify your info before posting. Don't be a jumper grin

Young man don't be agbaya dis early morning...

I only used Ur call as an example....

Or u can't clearly see I was trying to explain something?

Chai ....Who now is the Jumper? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2020
PipMarshall:
We been serious too long...
A bit of clownery...
Oya let's go...

1.4870 admonishing EURCAD to come.
Will EURCAD pick the call?

Confirmation is break of green line.

EURCAD has picked the call. grin grin
Exiting at 1.5250 for about 300 pips gain.
Would reenter next week to target the purple line.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by HelipsTech: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Pls I have been trading for the past 3weeks, with my demo account, trust me I have been doing well,
Now I want to start a real account, with #2000 Wat lot size do you suggest I start with
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by alphaNomega: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2020
0.01 lot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AXYZ: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2020
HelipsTech:
Pls I have been trading for the past 3weeks, with my demo account, trust me I have been doing well,
Now I want to start a real account, with #2000 Wat lot size do you suggest I start with

I think minimum deposit is 5k
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2020
PipMarshall:

Love that analysis, ABC of trading .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrStan11(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2020
HelipsTech:

Still continue with demo.
I won't advice you commit real money this period.

Patience is the key.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by uche393: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2020
HelipsTech:
Keep your money and trade demo,also you need learn how to trade demo. Coz you can't be trading 0.01 lot size on a 100k demo account and you end up saying 'you are doing well'.

If you insist m, you can use Fbs. c o m they accept 5usd deposit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AXYZ: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2020
PipMarshall:

I entered this trade at the wrong time. It formed cup and handle in 5min tf.

I'll leave it to run though. I'm still hopeful.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Donvic4u:

Young man don't be agbaya dis early morning...

grin
Me , agbaya , I for tear you dirty e-slap now , but I forgive you.

But next time , don't be olodo, you quote me and didn't tag Saxy4c and you say you're using my post to point out something to Saxy4c.

So go back, and read what you posted, read it slowly, maybe next time write it in pigdin LOL grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2020
saxy4c:
Selling GOLD 1610 SL 1618 TP 1596

My Oga, what ur position on Gold, coz its been on pause mode since yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.