Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (530121 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Benqozenero:
@ Boss Infofirst,

I am not surprised the way you do Bless guys here because I see it's something that comes naturally.

I know you a very good at trading and you are a swing trader. So If you don't mind in appreciation of your person, I would like to gift you one of my best trading tool(Strategy ebook). It's specifically for position trader and one of the best will come across, that I can assure you.

I already have your email from our previous contact, I just need your permission so I can send it to you.
Thanks.

If its possible to also bless me with this book I will be very grateful. If its not too much to ask.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mupeper:

sorry to ask, do you mean I should just type mt4 video?

Yeah just type mt4 tutorials smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by OpTiX45: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
People of God pls help me I want to learn this Forex trading...I jz can't stay idle like that home
As it is now I have zero knowledge about Forex trading and I'll like to start it...what I do pls help a jobless brother
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
OpTiX45:
People of God pls help me I want to learn this Forex trading...I jz can't stay idle like that home
As it is now I have zero knowledge about Forex trading and I'll like to start it...what I do pls help a jobless brother

www.babypips.com/learn
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by OpTiX45: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Karleb:

www.babypips.com/learn
okay tanx about checking the site
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 15, 2020
wiconse:

Infofirst God bless you.
If you have to give him, i plead on his behalf

You’re distributing my mentions
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by JerryQ: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Two more weeks of lockdown here. Lemme turn this my 1.3 account to 3.0. For your viewing pleasure

https://www.forexfactory.com/jereajali#acct.37

I see my mention on some quotes today, please let's remember that having a negative trade is a necessary part of trading. The idea is to be Positive on the average over a given time frame.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by FREDDi(m): 12:10am On Apr 15, 2020
Shout out to all the big bosses in the house, I'm new here, I know little about forex although I do the binary option mainly, I would like to learn more and strategies to master this trade, and please house I would appreciate if someone could recommend an agent for me to make withdrawal from binary.. I love you guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by FREDDi(m): 12:14am On Apr 15, 2020
JerryQ:
Two more weeks of lockdown here. Lemme turn this my 1.3 account to 3.0. For your viewing pleasure

I see my mention on some quotes today, please let's remember that having a negative trade is a necessary part of trading. The idea is to be Positive on the average over a given time frame.
You're doing well boss! �
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 12:33am On Apr 15, 2020
FREDDi:
Shout out to all the big bosses in the house, I'm new here, I know little about forex although I do the binary option mainly, I would like to learn more and strategies to master this trade, and please house I would appreciate if someone could recommend an agent for me to make withdrawal from binary.. I love you guys

Use tradewithMac

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 12:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Mufu wey call himself fmusty, see who you dey compare yourself to, you think say JerryQ. na newbie like you for here coz he don't post here often again grin grin , you wey still suppose dey babypips dey learn how indi and mt4 dey work LOL.

You think all that rubbish +300pips you dey post here dey move anybody grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 1:10am On Apr 15, 2020
TheYoda:
Mufu wey call himself fmusty, see who you dey compare yourself to, you think say JerryQ. na newbie like you for here coz he don't post here often again grin grin , you wey still suppose dey babypips dey learn how indi and mt4 dey work LOL.

You think all that rubbish +300pips you dey post here dey move anybody grin grin

Keep killing yourself on my matter ooo, while i keep balling.... Let me break your heart more, soon I will join our own shevchen2 in flexing darwinex fund management. Oya.. Go and hung transformer... Will continue to post more pips as usual.

Fool.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 1:38am On Apr 15, 2020
hehehe all my friends are ballers hehehe lol shocked illusion grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin ;
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by biafraisdead(m): 2:19am On Apr 15, 2020
WildChild00:

Yesterday someone said I am here looking for clients grin well this strategy does not fail me, i am almost done with one account, my aim is to double and stop.
Criminal.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by biafraisdead(m): 2:20am On Apr 15, 2020
WildChild00:

Well you might be right to some extent, what I did was to prove someone wrong!

All the best!
Sense is really far from u.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:09am On Apr 15, 2020
PLEASE this is invalidated, if we hold it might have to be a large drawdown, I'm going to close at 1725 and selling here. The risk is not too appealing with the close of the day. Looking to buy around 1670 for that 1900 run.
saxy4c:
If you have just 100usd in your account and you want to make something to make you happy.
Buy Gold here at 1730 with 0.03 lots. Let the trade run to 1900 and if you lose up to 30usd on this trade. I'd give you an account that'd assuredly triple your loss back.
But I wouldn't advice you take me seriously.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Sureshegsy(m): 4:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Benqozenero:
@ Boss Infofirst,

I am not surprised the way you do Bless guys here because I see it's something that comes naturally.

I know you a very good at trading and you are a swing trader. So If you don't mind in appreciation of your person, I would like to gift you one of my best trading tool(Strategy ebook). It's specifically for position trader and one of the best will come across, that I can assure you.

I already have your email from our previous contact, I just need your permission so I can send it to you.
Thanks.

please boss I will like you to send me the PDF too... rabiuahmed24@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 4:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Everyone sending me pm about needing the book, I am sorry it's not a free tool.
Its for sale for 10k if you are getting it from me or you go get it from Amazon in the link attached in my signature.

I only gifted it to Boss Infofirst because someone who gives all the time should be receiving as well, so I thought I should appreciate him in my own little way.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:50am On Apr 15, 2020
JerryQ:

Can you carry us along by posting your signals here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Benqozenero:
Everyone sending me pm about needing the book, I am sorry it's not a free tool.
Its for sale for 10k if you are getting it from me or you go get it from Amazon in the link attached in my signature.

I only gifted it to Boss Infofirst because someone who gives all the time should be receiving as well, so I thought I should appreciate him in my own little way.

Weldone wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Usd jpy in the daily chart we can see a double top forming at the support
Checking the 1 hour time frame we can see an accumulation pattern forming, I will not be suprise if I see a bullish breakout.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AXYZ: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2020
Eurusd is selling. It's been respecting the trendlines for some days now. Draw it if you can. Still don't know how to use my phone to do it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2020
Usd chf is giving us a sell signal

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2020
saxy4c:
PLEASE this is invalidated, if we hold it might have to be a large drawdown, I'm going to close at 1725 and selling here. The risk is not too appealing with the close of the day. Looking to buy around 1670 for that 1900 run.

I think I will look to buy. I can wait for it. Na that uptrend go sweet me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2020
infofirst:
@Kene1245 @peteregwu @voraz @connectsam @karleb @gladmangoddy @viettestitches @wiconse @benballer @bornfool

God bless you for what you do on here, you’re indeed an inspiration and really touching lives in your own little way, I hope to replicate same things or more of what you are doing here someday....may God grant all our heart desires amen.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Why is gold spread so large is there some think our broker is not telling us embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2020
GladmanGoddey:
Why is gold spread so large is there some think our broker is not telling us embarassed

I think it's because of the volatility in the market these days or maybe covid don catch market. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by aydotaone(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2020
Please, kindly remember me in your kingdom when you get the book aydotaone#gmail.com.
Thanks

Tonyfx:

If its possible to also bless me with this book I will be very grateful. If its not too much to ask.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2020
peteregwu:

I think it's because of the volatility in the market these days or maybe covid don catch market. grin
Am really scared to touch gold self lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by OpTiX45: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2020
My bosses I've that babypips for beginners but am still confused.... I don't even know how to start or what Forex am to open an account with
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AXYZ: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2020
AXYZ:
Eurusd is selling. It's been respecting the trendlines for some days now. Draw it if you can. Still don't know how to use my phone to do it.

Whoever is on this trade can exit and enter again after pull back, all things being equal. 40 pips + in about 2hrs is something.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2020
aydotaone:
Please, kindly remember me in your kingdom when you get the book aydotaone#gmail.com.
Thanks

He said he isn't giving it out for free, its about 10k to get it from him. He only gave the other guy because of what he did for folks yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.