Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (534351 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheYoda:
Of course I and others scared him away, not you. You was already buying in into his scam, remain small , maybe you for don wire am 30,000$ self to manage for you, boss man.

You are bless.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheYoda:
I see I’ve been away for just few days coz of antispam bot and silly mod that won’t lift the ban. I see some people taking a jab at me here and there hehehe , hope it make una feel better small. grin

Well make I allow all the scammers and people wey day post +500pips in profit continue their reign. I’m sure another blackeurop will turn up soon enough. I remember when he first came here, more than 60% of the pros here self dey follow kiss ass. If few of us didn’t intervene then, thousands of $$ go don lost.

It's called forex trader ALERT not posting after market don ready to hit your take profit, you guys shouldn't be silly posting your +180 pips and all here, I say this to pros here and newbies inclusive.

You can post your analysis, that's a good thing. If you later enter and YOU DIDN'T POST IT, no need to come back and post it when you're in and market is +100pips already ( Pipnator take note, as that na your way now )

Nobody should take all this personal, I know few of you will be screaming murder and wants my head on spike. BUT remember, if we say the truth, we go die , if we no say the truth , we go still die grin grin

Man you like trouble but I will ignore you like I have always done!
But dont keep starting unnecessary fights here. This place is FTA not WWE!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheYoda:
Hey Mutiu, abi weting you call your name. You wan dey compare yourself with JerryQ wey don prove himself over and over again, played on a bigger field FF.

I for Woz you slap, you this child wey need milk. You see the first trade you post here that was instant after taking it nose dive into negative, I’m sure your stop loss is like 600pips , so no fear hehe. Unlike you +200 , +300pips wey you dey always post here to tickle your fragile ego.

You still be pikin , you go learn by force.

Mad man, if you are talking about USDNOK, then u are an ignoramus hippocampus, it's presently on -55pips, should I show u my other trades in massive massive profits? And have u seen a trader without a loss? So if I even loss it, and win x10 of it, does it make any meaning to u?

Are u normal at all?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Chai... I wish to be like you when i grow up grin
God Bless you wink
Corona no go near you and your family smiley

Ameen o. I dey hustle near those with coro o. Na only God dey protect me. So it's a very big Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

Ameen o. I dey hustle near those with coro o. Na only God dey protect me. So it's a very big Ameen.
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
AK284:

You for join Nigerian police, you too like wahala.
grin grin grin

He should join his fellow nonetity abi? Or do u think what he said makes any sense?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Kene1245(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

Smile. Corona no let am show yet o.

Been thinking to give out #5000 each to five members here as palliative measure instead. But the other monster in me be saying that's too small for boys here.
If you think it's nice. Nominate members that you think deserve it.

I have @Kene1245 as first person am nominating after that (fruster) refused to award the prize to him.
What do we think? Nominate yourself or nominate somebody.

Note:: Any one that have displayed big man in the thread will not be considered for the prize but you can nomimate others.
thanks @ info first.. am overwhelmed with Love been shown to me here. few days ago saxy promised me $100 if his account clocks $2000 and today info first has promised me #5000 . am ready to recieve all. thank once more, i see here as my second home .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
GBPCAD..
Here is what I feel will happen.
Lets see what London open brings.
Remember its CAD here, CAD has been very erratic lately.
Good luck.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
AK284:

You for join Nigerian police, you too like wahala.
grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheYoda:
I see I’ve been away for just few days coz of antispam bot and silly mod that won’t lift the ban. I see some people taking a jab at me here and there hehehe , hope it make una feel better small. grin

rder [/b] and wants my head on spike. BUT remember, if we say the truth, we go die , if we no say the truth , we go still die grin grin

So you are this jobless to take this thread as your office, lol.... I will keep tormenting u still massive massive pips, keep looking for who to spoon feed u.

Expect more more massive profit soon...

In fact, drink water to this 2 sweet trades am currently riding.. I will kee you with HBP, I promise.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mupeper: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheYoda:

Well make I allow all the scammers and people wey day post +500pips in profit continue their reign. I’m sure another blackeurop will turn up soon enough. I remember when he first came here, more than 60% of the pros here self dey follow kiss ass. If few of us didn’t intervene then, thousands of $$ go don lost.

It's called forex trader ALERT not posting after market don ready to hit your take profit, you guys shouldn't be silly posting your +180 pips and all here, I say this to pros here and newbies inclusive.

You can post your analysis, that's a good thing. If you later enter and YOU DIDN'T POST IT, no need to come back and post it when you're in and market is +100pips already ( Pipnator take note, as that na your way now )

Nobody should take all this personal, I know few of you will be screaming murder and wants my head on spike. BUT remember, if we say the truth, we go die , if we no say the truth , we go still die grin grin

boss please can you but me through this forex trading.i just finished reading multiple material I downloaded online but after downloading the demo app I didn't understand how to move about with it,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

Number 2. But if any one can prove you no deserve Am. I will substitute you.

@voraz. Something tells me you are qualified too. Right or wrong?

Hey guys if you think this is a joke, it's not. He just dropped 5k into my account. Thanks bro for blessing me tonight with such a huge amount of money. God bless you more!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
peteregwu:

Hey guys if you think this is a joke, it's not. He just dropped 5k into my account. Thanks bro for blessing me tonight with such a huge amount of money. God bless you more!

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
@infofirst, thank you for fulfilling your promise grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by unclenna(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
saxy4c:
If you have just 100usd in your account and you want to make something to make you happy.
Buy Gold here at 1730 with 0.03 lots. Let the trade run to 1900 and if you lose up to 30usd on this trade. I'd give you an account that'd assuredly triple your loss back.
But I wouldn't advice you take me seriously.
I like this your courage

This is what i plan to trade tomorrow

So much �� yo make tomorrow

Am focusing on the following pairs tomorrow: I will list them and their bias. But remember, I trade what I see

1. UJ ( SELL)
2. GOLD (BUY)
3. GBPUSD (BUY)
4. EURUSD (BUY)
5.USDCHF (SELL)
6. EURCHF (SELL)
7. AUDUSD (BUY)
8. CADJPY (SELL)
9. EURGBP (SELL)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
wiconse:

This is serious grin

This season you don't need to joke at all. Na the season of seriousness.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
GladmanGoddey:
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
@infofirst, thank you for fulfilling your promise grin

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Zabiboy: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fmusty:

Congrats

Do you use indicators??
If yes, can you spill one or two??
Excluding d common ones tho
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

Been thinking to give out #5000 each to five members here as palliative measure instead. But the other monster in me be saying that's too small for boys here.

I have @Kene1245 as first person am nominating after that (fruster) refused to award the prize to him.

Note:: Any one that have displayed big man in the thread will not be considered for the prize but you can nomimate others.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mupeper:

boss please can you but me through this forex trading.i just finished reading multiple material I downloaded online but after downloading the demo app I didn't understand how to move about with it,

You are calling a blind man to lead you, do u think forex is about writing epistle on threads bro? This guy is dumb...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Zabiboy:

Do you use indicators??
If yes, can you spill one or two??
Excluding d common ones tho

Clear charts, nothing more..... I hate indicators, because most times they lag behind.

Go and learn candlestick and market structure.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
it seems saxy4c has been banned lipsrsealed
hope you get unbanned soon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Zabiboy: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fmusty:

Clear charts, nothing more..... I hate indicators, because most times they lag behind.

Go and learn candlestick and market structure .
grin...chill man...
You always feel you are ahead of everybody..
Calm down...i'm not really a newbie...
I just wanted to get some info frm u....forex is about sharing ideas
Anyways...GL..
Happy trading cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheYoda:
PipMarshall , PJames no vex say I call you weak and yes you’re not that bojbest wey don possible blow the money inforfirst. give am to trade . I see he just stole your name to open website.

Saxy4c I thought you wanted to post a link to your myfxbook the other time when you wanted me to ask for your investor password. Hope you never blow the account like bojbest lol.

Once again the original PipMarshall no vex biko.

Happy Pipping guys.

I'm queasy, I don't like blood and guns.

========================

You see how Teemy dey play with human feelings, with the rubbish competition hin organize.

Classic 419 ways. He has Viettastitches, as the top man that he decided to go with, he still want to go ahead and get Dreamscapar method of trading.

Very shady human, mtchewww .

Look Yoda, your way are too harsh and abusive but you are still very useful.
For me just remove abusive words from your approach and you are good.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mupeper: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fmusty:

You are calling a blind man to lead you, do u think forex is about writing epistle on threads bro? This guy is dumb...
I just want someone to help me out with how to use the app and if he could do that I will be very happy.i have read different materials on forex trade but how to use the app is a kind of confusing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Kene1245(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
princeso2020:
hello folks, here is the system i promised some of us here. the system is designed for MT5 but you can still use it on MT4 platform.
the system is good for scalping, swing and day trading. it is free the manual and the indicators is attached
click the link: https://gofile.io/?c=DdoqTW

here is what it looks like on my chart
how can I install it on my mt5 after downloading it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Zabiboy:

grin...chill man...
You always feel you are ahead of everybody..
Calm down...i'm not really a newbie...
I just wanted to get sone info frm u....forex is about sharing ideas
Anyways...GL..
Happy trading cool

How do I feel like I am ahead? I gave an answer and what I use. Is that an offense
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Lapeztech: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

Ewoooo, this 5k will really go a long way in this recession. God bless your heart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
PIPnator10:
GBPCAD..
Here is what I feel will happen.
Lets see what London open brings.
Remember its CAD here, CAD has been very erratic lately.
Good luck.

I see it going down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mupeper:

I just want someone to help me out with how to use the app and if he could do that I will be very happy.i have read different materials on forex trade but how to use the app is a kind of confusing
There are alot of mt4 or mt5 tutorials on youtube you check it out wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mupeper:

I think it's better u download d video of whatever u want on youtube, u will get more than enough options, I learnt that too on YouTube
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Zabiboy: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fmusty:

How do I feel like I am ahead? I gave an answer and what I use. Is that an offense
Nah..its not..
Anyways...like i said, Thanks for d info...
We'r cool man....
GL

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.