Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (534374 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
saxy4c:
If you have just 100usd in your account and you want to make something to make you happy.
Buy Gold here at 1730 with 0.03 lots. Let the trade run to 1900 and if you lose up to 30usd on this trade. I'd give you an account that'd assuredly triple your loss back.
But I wouldn't advice you take me seriously.
Boss are you serious about this offer

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
peteregwu:

Abeg make I drop my account before my phone off 8% now. Nepa is not even smiling with is here.

Uba : 2128249619
Peter egwuatu.

grin grin grin
I can relate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Abi i talk ham grin the only real boss here cheesy thanks for always looking out for us. The 5k is not small it will go a long way in helping someone here.
I nominate wiconse wink

I wonder the kind of person infofirst is Despite the fact that this is a faceless forum, he behaves like an elder statesman.
5k in this recession, abeg nothing is to small

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
peteregwu:

Abeg make I drop my account before my phone off 8% now. Nepa is not even smiling with is here.

Uba : 2128249619
Peter egwuatu.

This is serious grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benballer(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

Smile. Corona no let am show yet o.

Been thinking to give out #5000 each to five members here as palliative measure instead. But the other monster in me be saying that's too small for boys here.
If you think it's nice. Nominate members that you think deserve it.

I have @Kene1245 as first person am nominating after that (fruster) refused to award the prize to him.
What do we think? Nominate yourself or nominate somebody.

Note:: Any one that have displayed big man in the thread will not be considered for the prize but you can nomimate others.

Boss I nominate myself oo

4133003793 ecobank
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
I nominate myself and saxy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Abi i talk ham grin the only real boss here cheesy thanks for always looking out for us. The 5k is not small it will go a long way in helping someone here.
I nominate wiconse wink

Na God bro. I ain't boss yet. If I become boss. It will be a much better and different levels.
He don do. Stop dropping acct number. I will personally reach out to you shortly. I have ten usernames already. I will go through and decide and reach out briefly. No sleep yet o. All payment must be completed tonight. If one person no respond on time. I will pass to another. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
@Kene1245 @peteregwu @voraz @connectsam @karleb @gladmangoddy @viettestitches @wiconse @benballer @bornfool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
I just read through the last few pages.
@PJames1, after I saw your first few posts with those hilarious stickers it just looked really evident that you were PipMarshall cheesy
(Side talk, that AUDNZD trade is doing well, ooin hehe)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

Number 2. But if any one can prove you no deserve Am. I will substitute you.

@voraz. Something tells me you are qualified too. Right or wrong?

Joy joy joy in my heart.
Thanks Oga Infofirst for not forgetting this small boy.
I think I'm qualified cheesy
I'll appreciate it sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by sconp: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice Initiative
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
ediplan:

I am nominating @ connectsam and @vorax

Thanks Oga Edward.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:
@Kene1245 @peteregwu @voraz @connectsam @karleb @gladmangoddy @viettestitches @wiconse @benballer @bornfool

Baba i for follow partake in this o....this lockdown no funny o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benballer(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

Thanks boss.. but I can't reply my mail cos I don't have data. I'm currently using the free basic here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

This is serious

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fmusty:
Nice one, who copied who We have a similar entry.
come out for u, fighting u that u didn't inform them when u enter the trade, except they are selective with their attacks. They will tell u to go to Instagram, that you are a scam.
Hey Mutiu, abi weting you call your name. You wan dey compare yourself with JerryQ wey don prove himself over and over again, played on a bigger field FF.

I for Woz you slap, you this child wey need milk. You see the first trade you post here that was instant after taking it nose dive into negative, I’m sure your stop loss is like 600pips , so no fear hehe. Unlike you +200 , +300pips wey you dey always post here to tickle your fragile ego.

You still be pikin , you go learn by force.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

Final list to be contacted..... @Kene1245 @peteregwu @voraz @karleb @wiconse

Price will wait for Kene1245 even if he did not respond tonight but if others do not, then I will consider @GladmanGoddy

@bornfool not considered because he or she is based in Ohio. Only for those in naija @benballer... Not very active in the thread but few posts. @connectsam. Not active as such@viettestitches likely to get the price from @temmy.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
saxy4c:
If you have just 100usd in your account and you want to make something to make you happy.
Buy Gold here at 1730 with 0.03 lots. Let the trade run to 1900 and if you lose up to 30usd on this trade. I'd give you an account that'd assuredly triple your loss back.
But I wouldn't advice you take me seriously.

Good one bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

Price will wait for Kene1245 even if he did not respond tonight but if others do not, then I will consider @GladmanGoddy

@bornfool not considered because he or she is based in Ohio. Only for those in naija @benballer... Not very active in the thread but few posts. @connectsam. Not active as such@viettestitches likely to get the price from @temmy.
Bro na naija I deyoo na for Lagos I dey hussleoo hunger won finish me for hereoo.

Have never even dream of Ohio in my life I just wrote it in my profile without the aim of anything. Am changing it right now as am typing. Abeg spare me

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benballer(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

I just joined naira land late last year and I just stumbled upon this thread recently and I've been following ever since but I don't post because I'm still learning and I'm just trying to gather information here through conversations. I'll be glad I you please consider me even with Al of this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

You did well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheYoda:
Hey Mutiu, abi weting you call your name. You wan dey compare yourself with JerryQ wey don prove himself over and over again, played on a bigger field FF.

I for Woz you slap, you this child wey need milk. You see the first trade you post here that was instant after taking it nose dive into negative, I’m sure your stop loss is like 600pips , so no fear hehe. Unlike you +200 , +300pips wey you dey always post here to tickle your fragile ego.

You still be pikin , you go learn by force.

You for join Nigerian police, you too like wahala.
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
I see I’ve been away for just few days coz of antispam bot and silly mod that won’t lift the ban. I see some people taking a jab at me here and there hehehe , hope it make una feel better small. grin

Well make I allow all the scammers and people wey day post +500pips in profit continue their reign. I’m sure another blackeurop will turn up soon enough. I remember when he first came here, more than 60% of the pros here self dey follow kiss ass. If few of us didn’t intervene then, thousands of $$ go don lost.

It's called forex trader ALERT not posting after market don ready to hit your take profit, you guys shouldn't be silly posting your +180 pips and all here, I say this to pros here and newbies inclusive.

You can post your analysis, that's a good thing. If you later enter and YOU DIDN'T POST IT, no need to come back and post it when you're in and market is +100pips already ( Pipnator take note, as that na your way now )

Nobody should take all this personal, I know few of you will be screaming murder and wants my head on spike. BUT remember, if we say the truth, we go die , if we no say the truth , we go still die grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:

Na God bro. I ain't boss yet. If I become boss. It will be a much better and different levels.
He don do. Stop dropping acct number. I will personally reach out to you shortly. I have ten usernames already. I will go through and decide and reach out briefly. No sleep yet o. All payment must be completed tonight. If one person no respond on time. I will pass to another. Thanks.
Chai... I wish to be like you when i grow up grin
God Bless you wink
Corona no go near you and your family smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bornfool:

Bro na naija I deyoo na for Lagos I dey hussleoo hunger won finish me for hereoo.

Na lie Na Ohio you dey!
See true confession oo
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bornfool:

Have never even dream of Ohio in my life I just wrote it in my profile without the aim of anything. Am changing right now as am typing. Abeg spare me
chai.... grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
@theyoda

You are trying but criticize with attitude.
Your approach did not scare @blackeurop in anyway. I remembered vividly I suggested he comes up with a challenge because I knew he can be expose that way. And same contest sent him away.
Be strategic. God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
AK284:

Na lie Na Ohio you dey!
See true confession oo
grin grin grin
Free the guy na grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
PipMarshall , PJames no vex say I call you weak and yes you’re not that bojbest wey don possible blow the money inforfirst. give am to trade . I see he just stole your name to open website.

Saxy4c I thought you wanted to post a link to your myfxbook the other time when you wanted me to ask for your investor password. Hope you never blow the account like bojbest lol.

Once again the original PipMarshall no vex biko.

Happy Pipping guys.

AK284:
You for join Nigerian police, you too like wahala.
grin grin grin
I'm queasy, I don't like blood and guns.

========================

You see how Teemy dey play with human feelings, with the rubbish competition hin organize.

Classic 419 ways. He has Viettastitches, as the top man that he decided to go with, he still want to go ahead and get Dreamscapar method of trading.

Very shady human, mtchewww .

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Chai... I wish to be like you when i grow up grin
God Bless you wink
Corona no go near you and your family smiley

Ameen. I have valid reasons for those I picked. Then i realized you suggested this that I decided to do. So I will add you as well. I wished to pick more. But let's see as time goes sha. My mail coming soon to you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
infofirst:
@theyoda

You are trying but criticize with attitude.
Your approach did not scare @blackeurop in anyway. I remembered vividly I suggested he comes up with a challenge because I knew he can be expose that way. And same contest sent him away.
Be strategic. God bless you
Of course I and others scared him away, not you. You was already buying in into his scam, remain small , maybe you for don wire am 30,000$ self to manage for you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheYoda:
PipMarshall , PJames no vex say I call you weak and yes you’re not that bojbest wey don possible blow the money inforfirst. give am to trade . I see he just stole your name to open website.

Once again the original PipMarshall no vex biko.

Happy Pipping guys.

I'm queasy, I don't like blood and guns.

========================
[/b]

I am not too pleased with what @bojbest did on website or no website. I am yet to discuss with him about it. I am no longer willing to discuss about the acct I gave him either but this only one I will say is that he did not blow the acct.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.