Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (533458 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Tonyfx:
Sorry to derail this thread a bit but is this guy actually a real. I mean his name and Jersey number

Photoshop
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
Donvic4u:

Photoshop
Ok thanks. I was beginning to wonder grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ACAN(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
THE POOR, THE RICH AND THE BANK!!

1. A bank is a broker between the poor and the rich.

2. The commonplace where the two meet is in a bank.

3. The poor bring money in the form of savings.

4. The rich take it, through borrowing.

5. A poor person saves money because they have more money than their thinking capacity.

6. They keep the money in the bank so they can go and think of what to do with the money they have saved.

7. On the other side, rich people come to pick that money, through borrowing, because they have more ideas than the money they have.

8. On a practical side, please who can show me one billionaire who got rich through saving.

9. I will show you a million Africans who have money saved in the banks and are still renting the houses that the Millionaires and billionaires build through the poor people savings which the rich borrowed from a bank.

10. I have now realized that the best savings and interests are acquired through investments and not savings.

11. It will surprise you that the only money that the rich allow in their account is the minimum balance to keep it alive.
Every cash they have is seen on one investment or another.

12. Take a risk in your life, if you fail you will learn, and if you succeed you will be a good example to others.

13. The only shame you must avoid is to have shame.

14. You must know that all Millionaires and Billionaires you see today were once starters.

Decide today to remove that money from your account and look for an investment to reap twice in due course

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Nobody will force you

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by herdeyhoh(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Just trying to be updated jare as fund no dey to start trading, keep hitting them hard

Bornfool:

grin grin sharp nigga
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by deecis(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
meshpips:

HQ is in the United Kingdom.
what's there requirement for registration?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
herdeyhoh:
Just trying to be updated jare as fund no dey to start trading, keep hitting them hard

Naso bro man must chop now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
Tonyfx:

I will be selling again if today's candle closes as a fakey with same profit target.

I will add another position if the trade gets to 2R. Let's see how it goes cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by BrainArk(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
peteregwu:

I don't have anything with him, he should be the one leaving me alone and not the other way round. Let him mind his own business. Who cares...
What saxy4c is trying to tell you is that you posting profit of the trade you took without posting analysis before taking the trade here, doesn't add any value to the thread, you should drop trade signal analysis instead of posting your profit here unless maybe you want to start doing give away o because your profit isn't going to add to our any profit to our wallet.....
P.S: I just turn 12 dollar t
into 68 dollar.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Houston we are about to take off, order picked and hopefully headed to the right place. Enjoy! wink
saxy4c:
100pips later and the GBPJPY sell limit has been activated. I suspect it might go up for another 30/40pips before Cable gets to the 2680 sell limit as well so I would sell again at 136.20 SL for both would be 132.50. Not holding for too long before Immortal99 would change my name for me cheesy cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by sidvinci(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
kimozaman1010:
Bros most times robot is more profitable jare.

Which is the best or better robot one can get out there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by BrainArk(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
sidvinci:

cool
sidvinci:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
This plane has landed at TP safely with 370pips and now we are are going in to chop the other side.

I'm buying Gold 1798 SL 1794 Tp 1828 grin
saxy4c:
That was pretty quick cheesy. Let's hope she closes this hour below 1807 to head to 1802 where i would start to look for buys down until 1795.
The beauty of planning your trade and trading that plan then rinse and repeat. wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
saxy4c:
This plane has landed at TP safely with 370pips and now we are are going in to chop the other side.

twale baba.

u don chop my SL, lol

na me no dey hear word
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
USDCAD is up 80pips grin
saxy4c:
I'm buying USDCAD as other trades posted earlier are in good profits.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
My good brother, na message dem send me. If na only me I for join you tey tey, no vex abeg. Make we try join hands for this buy side na? We shall come back rejoicing again cheesy
signalsmedia:
twale baba.

u don chop my SL, lol

na me no dey hear word
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dtkages(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
I just entered with you bro... Fingers crossed. I entered @ 1801
saxy4c:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bro, just in case this one doesn't work, it doesn't mean I'm a loser like that oh,lol.
Use appropriate risks please. I'm just following the patterns I see and hope the market respects them. My TP for sell was at the end of the M formation and that is the exact point that's safest to enter, so maybe close at your entry point and wait for price to retrace so your risk is less. There would be plenty million more trades here and on the group.

Buying EURUSD 1295 SL 1245 TP 1420

dtkages:
I just entered with you bro... Fingers crossed. I entered @ 1801

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dtkages(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
I think the market is calm now. Moreover the week is ended.
saxy4c:
Bro, just in case this one doesn't work, it doesn't mean I'm a loser like that oh,lol.
Use appropriate risks please. I'm just following the patterns I see and hope the market respects them. My TP for sell was at the end of the M formation and that is the exact point that's safest to enter, so maybe close at your entry point and wait for price to retrace so your risk is less. There would be plenty million more trades here and on the group.

Buying EURUSD 1295 SL 1245 TP 1420

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
herdeyhoh:
May be on their business or money show. I will look out for it, Thanks

Welcome!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thanks for the confidence buddy. If any 4H closes below 1802 today, then the Bears have taken charge and we can easily see 1785 and below tomorrow and we would catch it. Close the buy on retrace to around 1805/7 and sell in that area if the above scenario occurs.
Besides, friday is usually a sell day for Gold. I don't know what happened to her today. grin
dtkages:
I think the market is calm now. Moreover the week is ended.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by smartking1: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
sidvinci:

We have a very good and consistent Robot that is profitable on real account check out the results on http://smarttraders.com.ng/
You can whatsapp us on 08135495044, we can also help you set it up on your account on a vps.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ncpat(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Here is another one again

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
My brother I've dropped this because I doubt anyone is a toddler here not the know the recourse of their actions. Imagine if you came on here to post your 500% growth and the next post is wiconse 8000% profits report, then oga them gasive, bornfool, tonyfx, signalmedia and regular posters share their over 10,000% gains on all the pages, anybody go dey here?

Everyone who follows this thread is here for one purpose and one purpose only, even if some of us don't like each other or agree with each other [me I know only love grin]. Our one purpose that we have in common that no one can take away or deny is that we all want to make money, and for you that are already rich we want to get richer. We all want to make money to help our families, buy nice things, and become better people. The best way to do that is to STOP all the unnecessary HATE, and START THE CIRCLE of BENEFITING EACHOTHER!

Rome wasn't built by one person it was built by hundreds of people, like we are on this thread [I still remember vividly the gentleman seeking for trading guidance when he first got here until he found his "mentor" that can never be revealed, typical african mentality of grabbing all you can to yourself].
Abeg, lets build our own ROME on this thread and create our empire!!! Afterall someone got out of the clutches of gbese only yesterday abi? Na so e dey start cheesy
BrainArk:

What saxy4c is trying to tell you is that you posting profit of the trade you took without posting analysis before taking the trade here, doesn't add any value to the thread, you should drop trade signal analysis instead of posting your profit here unless maybe you want to start doing give away o because your profit isn't going to add to our any profit to our wallet.....
P.S: I just turn 12 dollar into 68 dollar.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by shiffynaani(m): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
saxy4c:
My brother I've dropped this because I doubt anyone is a toddler here not the know the recourse of their actions. Imagine if you came on here to post your 500% growth and the next post is wiconse 8000% profits report, then oga them gasive, bornfool, tonyfx, signalmedia and regular posters share their over 10,000% gains on all the pages, anybody go dey here?

Everyone who follows this thread is here for one purpose and one purpose only, even if some of us don't like each other or agree with each other [me I know only love grin]. Our one purpose that we have in common that no one can take away or deny is that we all want to make money, and for you that are already rich we want to get richer. We all want to make money to help our families, buy nice things, and become better people. The best way to do that is to STOP all the unnecessary HATE, and START THE CIRCLE of BENEFITING EACHOTHER!

Rome wasn't built by one person it was built by hundreds of people, like we are on this thread [I still remember vividly the gentleman seeking for trading guidance when he first got here until he found his "mentor" that can never be revealed, typical african mentality of grabbing all you can to yourself].
Abeg, lets build our own ROME on this thread and create our empire!!! Afterall someone got out of the clutches of gbese only yesterday abi? Na so e dey start cheesy
baba, hope you are not referring to me o. I've been trading for quiet a while but this thread opened my eyes to some things. So if na me, this thread na my mentor o. And I also learned a lot from your trade calls boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kimozaman1010(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
sidvinci:

Their thousand of robot out there, but most are not efficient. Mind you any robot also have a strategy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
I dey craze? Abeg bring all your black shoe come make I polish am turn am to shine shine mirror, I'm your not anyday. No time for distractions. Let's squeeze some juicy pips out of these markets cheesy
shiffynaani:
baba, hope you are not referring to me o. I've been trading for quiet a while but this thread opened my eyes to some things. So if na me, this thread na my mentor o. And I also learned a lot from your trade calls boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
The GBPUSD and GBPJPY are both forming a sell pinbar at daily resistance level but I'll be taking the GBPUSD trade because it's also rejecting a trendline from December last year which adds more confluence to the setup as long as the pair(s) close as a pinbar sell signal.

Pic 1&2 GBPUSD daily
Pic 3&4 GBPJPY daily

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by boom99(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Tempted to sell USDCAD. I just need small profit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by russy: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Tonyfx:
The GBPUSD and GBPJPY are both forming a sell pinbar at daily resistance level but I'll be taking the GBPUSD trade because it's also rejecting a trendline from December last year which adds more confluence to the setup as long as the pair(s) close as a pinbar sell signal.

Pic 1&2 GBPUSD daily
Pic 3&4 GBPJPY daily

be careful with GBP, it may jump over your trendline , i think it has steroid in his blood shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Tonyfx:

Pic 1&2 GBPUSD daily
Pic 3&4 GBPJPY daily

Your trendline is not intersecting bro...
It may mislead you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by boom99(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
boom99:
Tempted to sell USDCAD. I just need small profit

Made some profit here. I'M out. Good night
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kimozaman1010(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
sidvinci:

Their so many robot out their but most are not sufficient. You holla me for my EA

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.