Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (529176 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by shiffynaani(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
saxy4c:
Gbpchf 30pips Sl hit. Selling again at 1890 with 30pips SL and same TP.
why would you attempt to sell there boss cos it seems the buying force is greater than the selling force. Check the daily

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by lankka: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
shiffynaani:
why would you attempt to sell there boss cos it seems the buying force is greater than the selling force. Check the daily
I explained it to him b4 but he no wan hear.
Dat trade is a massive buy till next week.
Trade is vomiting pips for me right now.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bornfool:
Buy GBPCHf

Stop loss below the daily pinbar

Tp open

60 pips up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by shiffynaani(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
lankka:

I'm on buy too bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
SELLING GBPCAD 7200 SL 7220 TP open.
SELLING NZDCAD 8942 SL 9982 TP open.
SELLING GBPJPY 135.05 SL 135.50 TP 133.00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ok let's close here at 1794, I know how difficult it can be to hold profitable trades and i don't want anyone to be anxious over the weekend I've got 520pips already on my entries in Gold. Have a beautiful weekend dear people. More trades for us next week AnShaAllah.
saxy4c:
Adding another Gold sell 1810

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
If you want to take risk like I'm a fan for buy Gold here at 1796 SL 1793 TP about 100pips. cheesy
The market moves in waves like I explained earlier and people would take profits here.

If the market structure is maintained then the V that brought price down should also take it up, once broken then run out of the trade please cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by CopyJoe: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
@Saxy4c Boss, do you have any book on momentum price action trading? Thank you as I await your reply.

@Tonyfx please, any material on how to trade your strategy? I like your trading style. God bless you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Dathypebruv(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Cc. Leetylee
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Final trade for the week to hold maybe till next week Tuesday on a Gold only account. Stops at last low.
This is the kind of time to bet on binary trades on where price would close for the week so that you can win 10 times your money.
Gold would most likely close above 1800 for the D1 and W1 candle to get the buyers and sellers confused, just watch cheesy
And if that happens, that means buyers have some power at the moment.
saxy4c:
If you want to take risk like I'm a fan for buy Gold here at 1796 SL 1793 TP about 100pips. cheesy
The market moves in waves like I explained earlier and people would take profits here.

If the market structure is maintained then the V that brought price down should also take it up, once broken then run out of the trade please cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
CopyJoe:

@Tonyfx please, any material on how to trade your strategy? I like your trading style. God bless you.

Sorry Bro I don't have any. I just use support and resistance, trendline and channels. I look for key levels on the weekly chart and go down to the daily timeframe to search for pinbars or fakey signals. Then if a trade starts going in my favor, I start pyramiding the trade. Shikina. E nor pass like dat o. You can do same on lower timeframes also (daily and 4hr charts).

E be like say na I go do ebook oo come give kingpipmarshall make e help me sell for 50k per copy cheesy cos e ne like say e dey get customer well well grin. Bornfool go be treasurer grin

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Tonyfx:

Sorry Bro I don't have any. I just use support and resistance, trendline and channels. I look for key levels on the weekly chart and go down to the daily timeframe to search for pinbars or fakey signals. Then if a trade starts going in my favor, I start pyramiding the trade. Shikina. E nor pass like dat o. You can do same on lower timeframes also (daily and 4hr charts).

E be like say na I go do ebook oo come give kingpipmarshall make e help me sell for 50k per copy cheesy cos e ne like say e dey get customer well well grin. Bornfool go be treasurer grin

grin grin madoo

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
lankka:

Too much money..... tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
This week was a great. Hopefully next would be greater. Have a good weekend pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nzechu(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
Tonyfx:

pls what do you mean by pyramiding the trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by exorux: 5:58am On Jul 11, 2020
For anyone who trades on binary.com, I have a 98% win rate bot that can make $100 everyday incase anybody's interested.

Telegram@bajiexx

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MirthOsas(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2020
Hey guys, I appreciate all you're doing here.
I've always wanted to be financially free and stable, seeing your results here gives me hope that my dream is realizable.

I'd really like to learn how to trade forex, I'm not after profits for now as mastery would definitely result in profits.

I'd like us to guide me as regards where to start from, things to learn and all related stuff.

I'll be grateful.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by CopyJoe: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2020
Tonyfx:

Great respect boss. Thank you for the info. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2020
Can anyone please tell me the disadvantages of cryptocurrency cos someone is trying to convince me to be doing it but I've not seen so many people doing it
Tonight, bornfool, saxy4c,neroiam
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2020
hidhrhis:
Can anyone please tell me the disadvantages of cryptocurrency cos someone is trying to convince me to be doing it but I've not seen so many people doing it

Me self don't know about it lets wait for our oga to answer us

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by SonofHim: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2020
Good morning Sirs. I'm a newbie. Just stumbled upon this thread and I'm super excited to have more experienced traders to get some guidance. Please I would like to enquire of Liteforex.ng is a trusted broker? Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
GbpJpy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Copyjoe this is exactly what I do. I'm just a bit more aggressive with my entries because I setup a lot on the 4H.
Keep it simple, it's the straightforward methods that constantly turn out profits in this business. Trading is largely of the mind. Abeg no follow any kingrubbish, that's how wicked certain people can be. Collect peoples 50K when you know nothing and have losing trades back to back. Is that not plain insanity? Well also goes to show us that a lot of people out there just want your money in return for losses in the name of forex training.
There is a treasure trove in what a lot of us do here for nothing, you really need nothing more bro.
Now he has posted a setup in the direction of my bias as well, may the universe help this trade go well abeg undecided
Tonyfx:

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by CopyJoe: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
saxy4c:
Copyjoe this is exactly what I do. I'm just a bit more aggressive with my entries because I setup a lot on the 4H.
Keep it simple, it's the straightforward methods that constantly turn out profits in this business. Trading is largely of the mind. Abeg no follow any kingrubbish, that's how wicked certain people can be. Collect peoples 50K when you know nothing and have losing trades back to back. Is that not plain insanity? Well also goes to show us that a lot of people out there just want your money in return for losses in the name of forex training.
There is a treasure trove in what a lot of us do here for nothing, you really need nothing more bro.
Now he has posted a setup in the direction of my bias as well, may the universe help this trade go well abeg undecided

Respect boss. This is a golden advice. God bless you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
SonofHim:
Good morning Sirs. I'm a newbie. Just stumbled upon this thread and I'm super excited to have more experienced traders to get some guidance. Please I would like to enquire of Liteforex.ng is a trusted broker? Thanks

IG (seems to be the biggest player but does not accept Nigeria)

Rakuten(part of a huge business conglomerate, they sponsor Barcelona fc)

Darwinex (distributes 4.5m pounds every two months for account management)

FXCM(lower than what they were before the francageddon, but still a known name and well regulated)

Exness (market maker but they don't hide the fact and so far pay out without issues. They sponsor real Madrid)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
How does one "do" cryptocurrency. What does the person "do" with it?
hidhrhis:

Leave Nigerian brokers alone I beg you. Use hotforex.
SonofHim:

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
100TO1K ONGOING @fisherstrade on telegram. Saxy4c over to you

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
hidhrhis:
Except for speculation as a tradable asset else I wouldn't advice it. From the movie 'lucky number sliven', by the time the waiter, barber, etc in the streets are talking of a sure winner, it is best to about what is at that moment a time bomb.

2007 had lots of seminars up and down about penny stocks and them shooting up to the heavens. What happened by the next year?

The biblical statement that 'the poor you will have with you always' was not hastily spoken.

Wishing you well - Teemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bet we for finish first come show them the result after, you know that's how most people like it. I'm now afraid someone would come and laugh at any small drawdown that would turn to profits most certainly.
Too possible to be achieved, I'm loving your ginger brother, we move!!!
wiconse:
100TO1K ONGOING @fisherstrade on telegram. Saxy4c over to you

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
saxy4c:
Bet we for finish first come show them the result after, you know that's how most people like it. I'm now afraid someone would come and laugh at any small drawdown that would turn to profits most certainly.
Too possible to be achieved, I'm loving your ginger brother, we move!!!
On point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.