Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531870 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
EurJpy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
CadJpy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
hidhrhis:
Can anyone please tell me the disadvantages of cryptocurrency cos someone is trying to convince me to be doing it but I've not seen so many people doing it
Tonight, bornfool, saxy4c,neroiam

Those people who talk cryptos here and there are either buying and stocking to sell when price goes up on the long run or they are buying and selling momentarily for some profits. E.g if i have cryptos(in this case; bitcoin) and I'm willing to sell at 430/$, the person who would buy it either has someone who he can sell to for 440/$ and it goes on like that.

But there are the actual traders who trade cryptos either against currencies or against other cryptos and this is done simultaneously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by mhiztalee(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good day guys..I am new to all this trading stuff...
Could anyone please recommend ebooks or site where I can learn and things to learn. ..please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
mhiztalee:
Good day guys..I am new to all this trading stuff...
Could anyone please recommend ebooks or site where I can learn and things to learn. ..please.
Babypips.com

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by SonofHim: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
teemy:

IG (seems to be the biggest player but does not accept Nigeria)

Rakuten(part of a huge business conglomerate, they sponsor Barcelona fc)

Darwinex (distributes 4.5m pounds every two months for account management)

FXCM(lower than what they were before the francageddon, but still a known name and well regulated)

Exness (market maker but they don't hide the fact and so far pay out without issues. They sponsor real Madrid)

Thanks Boss

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by SonofHim: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by SonofHim: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
saxy4c:

Leave Nigerian brokers alone I beg you. Use hotforex.

Noted with thanks. Gracias
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by mohd001: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tonyfx:

Sorry Bro I don't have any. I just use support and resistance, trendline and channels. I look for key levels on the weekly chart and go down to the daily timeframe to search for pinbars or fakey signals. Then if a trade starts going in my favor, I start pyramiding the trade. Shikina. E nor pass like dat o. You can do same on lower timeframes also (daily and 4hr charts).

E be like say na I go do ebook oo come give kingpipmarshall make e help me sell for 50k per copy cheesy cos e ne like say e dey get customer well well grin. Bornfool go be treasurer grin

mehn i like this bro! he too dey make things simple and clear.

blood of nial fuller!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by harizonal123(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Quote of the week

Reason why many traders fail--

I want to be a pilot - Learn for 5 years
I want to be a Lawyer - Get a degree in 5 years
I want to be boxer - Practice for 4/5 years.
I want to be an athlete - Practice for many years.

I want to be a Trader - Start tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by mohd001: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
MirthOsas:
Hey guys, I appreciate all you're doing here.
I've always wanted to be financially free and stable, seeing your results here gives me hope that my dream is realizable.

I'd really like to learn how to trade forex, I'm not after profits for now as mastery would definitely result in profits.

I'd like us to guide me as regards where to start from, things to learn and all related stuff.

I'll be grateful.
i suggest u go to babypip.com and acquire knowledge and techniques first

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by shiffynaani(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
MirthOsas:
Hey guys, I appreciate all you're doing here.
I've always wanted to be financially free and stable, seeing your results here gives me hope that my dream is realizable.

I'd really like to learn how to trade forex, I'm not after profits for now as mastery would definitely result in profits.

I'd like us to guide me as regards where to start from, things to learn and all related stuff.

I'll be grateful.
first go to babypips. Com. Then visit tradingwithrayner. Com

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by bestguycheat: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Guys, i think this is a buy order, for euro usd ,gurus in the house.. please am i right?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ajibade123(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
wiconse:
100TO1K ONGOING @fisherstrade on telegram. Saxy4c over to you
bro please can you help me with the link
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wiconse shey it is 100 naira to 1000 Naira or what and who is doing it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
mohd001:

mehn i like this bro! he too dey make things simple and clear.

blood of nial fuller!!

Thanks Bro

I got a great mentor grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
hidhrhis:
Lol. Offer valid, while currency last grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
The group is on my signature.
Ajibade123:

bro please can you help me with the link

Hilarious! All join cheesy
hidhrhis:

You have made my trading week fulfilled. Thank you too grin.
aj8:

Thank you. I took some profits thanks to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by aj8(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
saxy4c:
Ok let's close here at 1794, I know how difficult it can be to hold profitable trades and i don't want anyone to be anxious over the weekend I've got 520pips already on my entries in Gold. Have a beautiful weekend dear people. More trades for us next week AnShaAllah.

Thank you. I took some profits thanks to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
wiconse:

Lol. Offer valid, while currency last grin
Sorry I wasn't thinking straight
100$ to 1k
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by karkinase(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
lankka:

Ds signal [GBPCHF] is too wrong.
this pair will buy massively, i have bn buying since monday and i'm locked in profit.
the reason for the buying is the current retest of the inverse head and shoulder pattern.
what is ur reason for selling?

Lemme look for trouble small tongue. Saxy4c is right that pair would go down via a retracement and a move to the upside depends on rejection @ key fibonacci level of 50% & 61.8%. cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by aj8(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
saxy4c:
Copyjoe this is exactly what I do. I'm just a bit more aggressive with my entries because I setup a lot on the 4H.
Keep it simple, it's the straightforward methods that constantly turn out profits in this business. Trading is largely of the mind. Abeg no follow any kingrubbish, that's how wicked certain people can be. Collect peoples 50K when you know nothing and have losing trades back to back. Is that not plain insanity? Well also goes to show us that a lot of people out there just want your money in return for losses in the name of forex training.
There is a treasure trove in what a lot of us do here for nothing, you really need nothing more bro.
Now he has posted a setup in the direction of my bias as well, may the universe help this trade go well abeg undecided

.........I setup a lot on the 4H.
Keep it simple, it's the straightforward methods that constantly turn out profits in this business. Noted sir.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by aj8(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tonyfx:

Sorry Bro I don't have any. I just use support and resistance, trendline and channels. I look for key levels on the weekly chart and go down to the daily timeframe to search for pinbars or fakey signals. Then if a trade starts going in my favor, I start pyramiding the trade. Shikina. E nor pass like dat o. You can do same on lower timeframes also (daily and 4hr charts).

E be like say na I go do ebook oo come give kingpipmarshall make e help me sell for 50k per copy cheesy cos e ne like say e dey get customer well well grin. Bornfool go be treasurer grin

@Tonyfx I found this useful.......I look for key levels on the weekly chart and go down to the daily timeframe to search for pinbars or fakey signals. ....You can do same on lower timeframes also (daily and 4hr charts)..

Thank you. Appreciated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tonyfx:

Trading made simple. Thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
hidhrhis:

Sorry I wasn't thinking straight
100$ to 1k

Now your head is correct, go and meet saxy4c

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by lankka: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
karkinase:

Lemme look for trouble small tongue. Saxy4c is right that pair would go down via a retracement and a move to the upside depends on rejection @ key fibonacci level of 50% & 61.8%. cool
A retracement is not a signal.
It takes professionalism to trade a retracement, morever it's always quick scalps.
While trading retracement, u hv to b very careful not to burn ur hands. lol
Him that traded it, what happened? Didn't it hit his stoploss?
Whatever rocks ur boat sha. It's ur money not mine.
That post was even my 1st time posting on ds thread.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
lankka:

It takes professionalism to trade a retracement, morever it's always quick scalps.
Bye

Why going? Your contribution is appreciated; don't be chased away by 'troublemaker'

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by shiffynaani(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
karkinase:

bro, check the 1hr and 4hr you will see a bullish engulfing and pin bar on 50% level respectively. Which might mean the downward move is over.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
aj8:

@Tonyfx I found this useful.......I look for key levels on the weekly chart and go down to the daily timeframe to search for pinbars or fakey signals. ....You can do same on lower timeframes also (daily and 4hr charts)..

Thank you. Appreciated.

You welcome Bro. Together we shall climb the ladder of success smiley

Mrbillionaire:

Trading made simple. Thumbs up.

Thanks man cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by karkinase(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
lankka:

Bye
Hehehe...but but Saxy4c is a professional na..lol.
Retracement trading isn't rocket science...let's wait for maket open thou.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by karkinase(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
shiffynaani:
bro, check the 1hr and 4hr you will see a bullish engulfing and pin bar on 50% level respectively. Which might mean the downward move is over.
Ain't denying the fact of an overall bullish move...d fact is the FX market both bulls and bears can make money simultaneously and both will be right.
You gotta love this game....One love bro. cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by lankka: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
karkinase:

Hehehe...but but Saxy4c is a professional na..lol.
Retracement trading isn't rocket science...let's wait for maket open thou.
Didn't u see i countered him wen he dropped the GBPCHF signal?
Wat later happened? Hit or miss?
Yea trading retracement isn't a rocket science but retracement is always meant for late entries especially those that missed the initial one.
Even if u must trade a retracement, it should be scalps. Hope u got wat i mean?
I didn't come to tussle for supremacy bro, we traders see different things all d time...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.