Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (533738 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ejosh4(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
lankka:

Didn't u see i countered him wen he dropped the GBPCHF signal?
Wat later happened? Hit or miss?
Yea trading retracement isn't a rocket science but retracement is always meant for late entries especially those that missed the initial one.
Even if u must trade a retracement, it should be scalps. Hope u got wat i mean?
I didn't come to tussle for supremacy bro, we traders see different things all d time...
You could have used could instead of should... In Forex, there are different roads that leads to the market

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ajibade123(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=saxy4c post=91613430]The group is on my signature.

bro do I have to register the live account before seeing the telegram group link because it is showing hotforex.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=Ajibade123 post=91621380][/quote]Telegram group - @fishertrades20
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ajibade123(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
saxy4c:
Telegram group - @fishertrades20
Thanks bro more wins for you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 12, 2020
UKBrent: on ABC correction and it's expected to break below 39.65; support remains at 36.74. Sell at 43.16 SL 4390 TP 37.80.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 12, 2020
EU: The range movement is typical of wave 2 and 4 and currently on wave 4 and about to break out for wave 5 above 1421. It;s expected to cap at 1453. So, Buy at 1298 SL 1240 TP 1445
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 12, 2020
NU = ON wave 5 on the daily TF. The target is 6665. Buy above 6550 SL 6535 TP 6655
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
NU = ON wave 5 on the daily TF. The target is 6665. Buy above 6550 SL 6535 TP 6655

On buy too wish I can see your chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by mohd001: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Tonyfx:

Thanks Bro

I got a great mentor grin

bro pls i wnt to ask u this, in a situation where u make an entry order at the key level and suddenly the market make a false break.

how will u escape it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2020
Nzdjpy. As we can see price there is high probability price will be going to touch 72.83 key level and the price is currently at 70.36 I will be placing a buystop on the top of the pinbar and stoploss below the pinbar

Pic 1 weekly

Pic 2 daily

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
mohd001:

bro pls i wnt to ask u this, in a situation where u make an entry order at the key level and suddenly the market make a false break.

how will u escape it?

If you have a good money management plan you will withstand such setbacks because you can't always escape false breaks. For example on the 6th, I entered a sell on the fakey that appeared on the CHFJPY and on the 8th, bulls broke above the fakey and took out my sl but were not able to sustain the move and fell closing inside the inside bar creating a fakey setup. Then I entered and luckily it started going my way and I started to pyramid the trade. So in a nutshell you just need good money management system and learn to understand market movements then just follow what the market says and let it do all the heavy lifting for you grin.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tonyfx:

If you have a good money management plan you will withstand such setbacks because you can't always escape false breaks. For example on the 6th, I entered a sell on the fakey that appeared on the CHFJPY and on the 8th, bulls broke above the fakey and took out my sl but were not able to sustain the move and fell closing inside the inside bar creating a fakey setup. Then I entered and luckily it started going my way and I started to pyramid the trade. So in a nutshell you just need good money management system and learn to understand market movements then just follow what the market says and let it do all the heavy lifting for you grin.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tonyfx:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by mohd001: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tonyfx:

thanks bro! i understand u very well.....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tonyfx:

If I may ask what is ur minimum RR ? this your trade dey do me like dis grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tonyfx:

I dey follow you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Simple, straight to the point and I I don't see how anyone serious in learning this trading thing won't go over these info several times and then look for same scenarios on other charts.
I would still reiterate that we are seated on a massive pile of golden information in this thread that can take anyone from 0 to 100%. Unfortunately, a lot are not enthusiastic to do simple research.
Thanks a whole lot for all this bounty you constantly dish for us to feed, the universe would show you unending kindness brother man grin. You are a KING in every right.
Tonyfx:
So in a nutshell you just need good money management system and learn to understand market movements then just follow what the market says and let it do all the heavy lifting for you grin.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bornfool:

Nor shook eye oo na chicken change I risk oo.

My initial risk was approximately $7 and the first tp is about $72. But since I've started pyramiding the current risk is $0 and if everything should go well in total, I should get about $200 in profit.

But you guys need to understand everything has its downsides. What I mean is sometimes some trades take a long time to play out. That's why I always say I'm a patient trader. grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
saxy4c:
Simple, straight to the point and I I don't see how anyone serious in learning this trading thing won't go over these info several times and then look for same scenarios on other charts.
I would still reiterate that we are seated on a massive pile of golden information in this thread that can take anyone from 0 to 100%. Unfortunately, a lot are not enthusiastic to do simple research.
Thanks a whole lot for all this bounty you constantly dish for us to feed, the universe would show you unending kindness brother man grin. You are a KING in every right.

I'M HONORED BOSS
[img]https://media./images/263b63386a688dc10672c238c9b97c5f/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by shiffynaani(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tonyfx:

My initial risk was approximately $7 and the first tp is about $72. But since I've started pyramiding the current risk is $0 and if everything should go well in total, I should get about $200 in profit.

But you guys need to understand everything has its downsides. What I mean is sometimes some trades take a long time to play out. That's why I always say I'm a patient trader. grin
this money dey do anyhow for body. Chai! diaris God o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by mohd001: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bornfool:

me i dont adopt any RR ratio, i just trail my SL when ever i am in profit and i ensure the distance between d price level and my stop loss is wide.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
mohd001:

me i dont adopt any RR ratio, i just trail my SL when ever i am in profit and i ensure the distance between d price level and my stop loss is wide.

Same as me I prefer trailing my SL. Good move bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tonyfx:

Roger that bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
deecis:

what's there requirement for registration?

Sorry for the delayed response.

Simply fill the online form for registration then upload your proof of identification (international passport, drivers license or any other government issued ID) and your proof of residence (bank statement/utility bill).

The account will be verified and approved within a 24 - hour period.

Thank you!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by karkinase(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Trade for the week. GBP/AUD.
Analysis
The pair is on a strong bullish run after a double bottom was formed on the daily and has rallied a whooping 300pips since last Tuesday 7/7. On the 4h TF, an inside bar suggests a continuation of the trend.
Signal
wait for a break of the mother bar and go long.
Wishing ya'll a pipfull week. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
AUDUSD, H4 analysis.

Haven broken the channel, we can clearly see that the 5th candle made a retest on the up-trendline signalling a reversal to the downtrend.
Our first target point is the 200MA (extended with a black line)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mayorsmart005(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hello guys,

Please, are there people trading from USA here? Or perhaps any one here who knows any Nigerian trading Forex from the US.
I would love to know the Broker they use. HotForex now restricts me from signing into their website due to location issues.

I would appreciate your recommendations.

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mayorsmart005:
Hello guys,

Please, are there people trading from USA here? Or perhaps any one here who knows any Nigerian trading Forex from the US.
I would love to know the Broker they use. HotForex now restricts me from signing into their website due to location issues.

Thank you.

I use eaglefx too... but it's a non regulated broker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mayorsmart005(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Neroiam:

I use eaglefx too... but it's a non regulated broker

Okay. But you are able to sign in from US without issues?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mayorsmart005:

Okay. But you are able to sign in from US without issues?

Of course. I've always used bitcoin and payment is swift. Good customer care, low spreads etc

https://www.eaglefx.com/?cmp=2e8j1y5e&refid=2323&utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=2323

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ejosh4(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mayorsmart005:
Hello guys,

Thank you.
Use Oanda or IG ... They are the two most recommended brokers for currency traders in the US
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mayorsmart005(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
ejosh4:

Use Oanda or IC Market... They are the two most recommended brokers for currency traders in the US

Thank you brother.
IC Markets isn't available for US clients and OANDA is for legal residents.
I am just a student here. I never attain that "legal" status.

I might just consider the Eaglefx as posted above by Neroiam.

I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.