Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (529134 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
saxy4c:
What was your sl? I know you follow my trades that's why I'd show concern for you. Has EU touched 1.1252 since august of 2018. Did you take this trade?

I did not take the tradee but I followed all your all calls. You had so many hits on your stop loss last week, one of which is this EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by SayDeeJay: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
saxy4c:
Was there anything to be seen here to suggest buy? Higher low?

Thanks for pointing out that angle. Noted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Donvic4u:
Creating new thread isn't the solution....

Do urs and leave others to theirs

all @meshpips is saying is transparency.

if everyone here is claiming to be on a live acct, what is the bigdeal in letting others see how good u are as a trader.

nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
So the SL was hit at what price?
walexy100:

I did not take the tradee but I followed all your all calls. You had so many hits on your stop loss last week, one of which is this EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
saxy4c:
So the SL was hit at what price?

I remember vividly you put the SL at 1222. Market got to ...38. . Don't even try to say you put it at 1256.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ejosh4(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
meshpips:

Sincerely, I am utterly amazed at how the "older" Traders here have not supported the suggestion I gave regarding putting a link to our myfxbook account in our signature.

Maybe it is high time we created a different thread, one in which REAL traders can discuss while we leave this one for those that are content with just posting trade alerts.

I am seriously considering dissociating myself from this crop of traders that have blatantly refused to show some transparency in their dealings.

@seun does not believe in FX, this could have been a lovely opportunity for us to show him (with results) that FX trading is legit and truly profitable yet we drag our feet and remain reluctant to do so.

There comes a time when one must stand for the truth even if means standing alone. I dare to be different from the crowd.

Goodluck to you guys in your endeavour.

It's high time you do, you are one of the bad eggs in this business, you are one of the reason why seun hates Forex. You are trying all gimmicks to show yourself that you are Saint... But we know who u are already... mtcheww undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
1526-30 has been done so far. Once most traders are back on theie desk next week, they may take some profit and market may start correction down back to 1500-10 area.For those still holding long positions, youmay consider locking up some profit or use tight stop to protect your profit. I will hold this trade because I expect the correction wave and it's just a superb RRR�

saxy4c:
Looking for a great RRR trade?
Sell gold 1528.5 sl 1532 TP open looking for 8R on this one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Always at your service bro. There are a few reasons I wouldn't have taken a buy at that point. But good heads up anyways, sells going good.

SayDeeJay:

Thanks for pointing out that angle. Noted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Silence bro, silence...let's do our thing.

ejosh4:

It's high time you do, you are one of the bad eggs in this business, you are one of the reason why seun hates Forex. You are trying all gimmicks to show yourself that you are Saint... But we know who u are already... mtcheww undecided undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
walexy100:

I remember vividly you put the SL at 1222. Market got to ...38. . Don't even try to say you put it at 1256.
saxy4c is always lying here, I know for sure he is trading demo, as it is, he is not even profitable on demo.

He will only post when trade is in positive , he will ignore all the losses , he usually get equal or even more losses, but he will only post the positive trades here, that way, it's easy to lure new traders, he will cajole them with DM. He enters 6 trades, get 6 losses, he will post ONLY 1 of the losses here. grin

I was pointing out his constant lies here, infofirst was supporting him, and others too.
How many post mistake does it take for you guys to see, to realize he such a liar.

saxy4c why can't you be sincere?
he want run lie give walexy100 just now about EU stop loss that he posted online himself. grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kudos amigo, keep it up!!!

voraz:

Ending quite nicely today.
I hope you're smiling too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
ejosh4:

yes you are right. he used to be a bad egg but now he is trying to be better and as well wants others to be also.

Remember everyone has a past too. d most important thing is becoming a better person. so i think having myfxbook link to one's signature is a step in d right direction
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
So this is why I have quite a good conviction on only Cable sells for now.

It's possible market is on its sideway (b) or 2. Target back to test fibo level shown on the chart because market already tested 38.2% fibo. The minimum request correction may have been done so far. I'm personally more in favour that we may down test the 50% or 61.8% fibo before market resumes it's up run.
But note that on a clear break of 1.3520, this count is completely invalidated. @voraz, you've got any alternate counts?

saxy4c:
Trade up 96pips. 3R grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ejosh4(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
wiconse:

yes you are right. he used to be be but now he is trying to be a better and as well wants others to be also.

everyone has a past. d most important thing is becoming a better person. so i think having myfxbook link to one's signature is a step in d right direction
I don't AV any problem with posting FX link and stuff... But coming from meshpips it's a no no no... Last year he said he was going to post his but up till now we haven't seen anything... I feel everything he is doing is all gimmicks to fool gullible ones to believe he is for their good but he ends up collecting their money and blowing everything up like he does all the time

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
I have tried not to respond to @saxy4c bororo again until now that I saw my mention again. I have but to reply again for prosperity sake. Especially those that will come and see the above mentioned without having the opportunity to read other season thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Guys pls if you post any of your result whether it's on loss or profit, tell us if it's live account or demo. Don't just try to deceive us so that other newbies will know how we are rolling. You will notice that anytime I post my result if its demo, I will say its demo in other not to deceive anyone here.

Mu account it's a small account less than a 100usd, anytime I post it you even know its a live account. But the higher ones I post is always demo account. But I have stopped posting the demo account here.

I think we should get more serious here by stop posting a demo account result but focus more on live account result.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
infofirst:
I have tried not to respond to @saxy4c bororo again until now that I saw my mention again. I have but to reply again for prosperity sake. Especially those that will come and see the above mentioned without having the opportunity to read other season thread.

do u have any issues with him?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
peteregwu:
Guys pls if you post any of your result whether it's on loss or profit, tell us if it's live account or demo. Don't just try to deceive us so that other newbies will know how we are rolling. You will notice that anytime I post my result if its demo, I will say its demo in other not to deceive anyone here.

Mu account it's a small account less than a 100usd, anytime I post it you even know its a live account. But the higher ones I post is always demo account. But I have stopped posting the demo account here.

I think we should get more serious here by stop posting a demo account result but focus more on live account result.

nice one bro.
try as much as possible to get myfxbook link to ur signature
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
@saxy4c I do not know from Adam. He came into the thread not quite long. And he started by dropping lots of alerts that were more of winners than losses. There were some trades I deliberately took against his and ended up losing those trades. I followed his alerts up. And I saw a high winning ratio. That to me is a good thing. If he made some mistakes or he is doing some things I felt are not right. Courtesy demands I caution him. And any other member here can do as well. And it will be fair on him if we do the caution with respect.
That I did not see in most of those trying to challenge him.
To me, demo success is success still in fx as far as am concerned. It is true that more than 75% are not profitable trading live account. I know for sure also that 99% of those 75% are not able to trade demo account successfully. So when I see a successful demo or cent account forex trader, I can tell if he is good or not.
So I am not always bothered whether an account is demo, cent or live. @bojbest that I allowed to trade for me does not have any experience trading big sum yet I gave him sum to mange simply because he has demonstrated some level of proficiency.
@voraz is trading demo account successfully. Is that not clear enough to show that he will do great with live provided he can manage his emotion?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
These are the kind of patterns I see that help me hold my trades or add more to the trade. Watch out for them, the market follows a beautiful pattern that when recognized makes trading a lot more predictable. Listen to your charts, it speaks volumes.

saxy4c:
Good job! For anyone looking to join this EURUSD ride. You can enter sell here at 1.1186 If that lingers we strike again higher with tight SL of 30pips. May the pips ride with us in 2020!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good that I have never collected a kobo from anyone here. So why on earth will I encourage anyone to scam others. I do not like it neither do I encourage it. To even teach and charge is not something I agree with in the first place.
So @saxy4c for prosperity sake, Kindly be mindful of your trade calls that you choose to make public.
Please do not scam anyone. If anyone choose to contact and Partner with you, ensure there are well stated terms.

@beginners it is true some people usually use large demo or doctored account to lure you so you can run after them to trade for you. Be mindful and if you must allow any one to charge you to teach you or trade for you. Kindly accept responsibility for your actions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
One of the good people on here has brought this to my notification, firstly sexy4c is not my name [name I've used since 2009 on NL has been immensely battered in the short time I've been on here, kai cheesy]

I WOULD LIKE TO REITERATE THAT I WOULD NEVER SELL ANYTHING TO ANYONE HERE. I ENJOY SHARING ALL I HAVE TO WHOEVER I CAN AND I RPROMISE YOU IT WOULD REMAIN SO. I HAVE NEVER VISITED THE GROUP AND PROBABLY WOULD NEVER! THANK YOU.

Please @maxdozie come and clarify that this is solely your initiative and has nothing whatsoever to do with me. Thank you Sir/Ma.

maxdozie:
While we await the reply of @sexy4c does interested in joining the Group can join with the link..

No one is paying for anything
We would oniy discuss Forex and share signals
Does interested can join with the link below
https://chat.whatsapp. com/H2yzWV0cNbK9XteffaFbgG
Please copy and remove the spaces between the WhatsApp.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Those that wish to attach their account to myfxbook shd do. That way we will know the serious traders from the demo and play play traders. And future traders will know who to take serious or not. For me, I will prefer to be an unserious trader here. And a demo trader as well.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
wiconse:

nice one bro.
try as much as possible to get myfxbook link to ur signature

I dont even know much about that. I would read on it later on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
infofirst:
Good that I have never collected a kobo from anyone here.

@beginners it is true some people usually use large demo or doctored account to lure you so you can run after them to trade for you. Be mindful and if you must allow any one to charge you to teach you or trade for you. Kindly accept responsibility for your actions.
infofirst you sir have a good pedigree here, your post here carries big weight, even if you don't know it. People like you, Currentprice and other big names. When you post , people listen.

Nothing wrong with saxy4c trading demo account, what is wrong is the deceit, and the fake calls, the lying about stop loss. We can't call something that is repeated done over and over again a mistake.

Nobody is challenging him, we are just pointing out, what he continue to post to mislead others here.
We all just see today, how he wants to claim the two EU trade that hit his stop loss and pass by 18pips as trade that he won.

Other people post calls here too, why are they not doing mistake or misrepresenting like he does.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
TheYoda:
infofirst you sir have a good pedigree here, your post here carries big weight, even if you don't know it. People like you, Currentprice and other big names. When you post , people listen.

Nothing wrong with saxy4c trading demo account, what is wrong is the deceit, and the fake calls, the lying about stop loss. We can't call something that is repeated done over and over again a mistake.

Nobody is challenging him, we are just pointing out, what he continue to post to mislead others here.
We all just see today, how he wants to claim the two EU trade that hit his stop loss and pass by 18pips as trade that he won.

Other people post calls here too, why are they not doing mistake or misrepresenting like he does.

This is better. Constructive criticism. That is all I was asking for when it appeared I was supporting him.
@saxy4c kindly adjust. It's no issue when your trade hit sl. They simply wanted transparency. It is no issue when an account is demo or live too. They do not want misrepresentation. I also do not want all that too.
They do not want you to be VAP season 20.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
ejosh4:

I don't AV any problem with posting FX link and stuff... But coming from meshpips it's a no no no... Last year he said he was going to post his but up till now we haven't seen anything... I feel everything he is doing is all gimmicks to fool gullible ones to believe he is for their good but he ends up collecting their money and blowing everything up like he does all the time

grin grin You still dey vex for @meshpips.
No vex again bro. @meshpips go vex pay your money one day and even dash you extra.
@meshpips you sef lead by example.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Signature adjusted accordingly. I apologize for the misrepresentation. Thanks for the great advice. Can the live traders now post their myfxbook links before they post any calls again?

infofirst:
Those that wish to attach their account to myfxbook shd do. That way we will know the serious traders from the demo and play play traders. And future traders will know who to take serious or not. For me, I will prefer to be an unserious trader here. And a demo trader as well.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
saxy4c:
Signature adjusted accordingly. I apologize for the misrepresentation. Thanks for the great advice.

Guy u dey f**k up oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blessedchild24(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=AwesomeDuru post=85396600]Present o! We are back and better! Happy new year everyone! smiley[/quote
good evening, pls haveu started trading live account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blessedchild24(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Present o! We are back and better! Happy new year everyone! smiley
good evening pls have you started trading live account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
infofirst:

grin grin You still dey vex for @meshpips.
No vex again bro. @meshpips go vex pay your money one day and even dash you extra.
@meshpips you sef lead by example.

meshpips. show yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.