Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (535323 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Trade stopped at BE after going up 50pips.
On to the next one. Most probably next week. Markets just awkwardly choppy today. Annoying.

saxy4c:
Buying Gold 1546 sl 1542 TP 1560.

This trade is based more on risk sentiments as a result of the news and I only tried to use technicals to get a low risk entry. If you notice, USD is being bought and then Gold is being bought as well. Doesn't make sense.
What I'm certain is the ideal scenario is when there is risk aversion like in the case of wars or news of wars, people dump other assets and rush to buy gold.aliation to those who killed the commander.
Gold did not give me the retrace I expected earlier in the week so I believe it would be bullish for the rest of the week and should break the $1550 soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by steveblue: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Happy New Year to all Traders in the House , May the Pips Shines Like Diamond Along Your Path as You Journey into the Ever Mysterious World of Forex.

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
I am watching EURUSD for sell from the retracement, sell once you see bear candle below 1hr,4hr chart ,Run once bull candle form above the trend line

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
infofirst:

Definitely bull but the volatility is the concern you know. When 1hr candle can bring 200pips+ moves. You see that's extraordinary.

When one have a sound knowledge of a particular market, volatility always look like high way to wealth, but in case of wrong analysis or mistake ,na pain and anguish personified.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
AK284:
I am watching EURUSD for sell from the retracement, sell once you see bear candle below 1hr,4hr chart ,Run once bull candle form above the trend line

SELL Activated !!!
Will carry till next week
Stop loss just above trend line
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
Happy new year sir!

Shevychen2:

You can't say this without knowing the actual leverage though.. Definitely not on a 1:30 broker. Not even 1:200.

Happy New Year guys..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
I look for patterns and divergence especially at certain levels. Look at this.

MrUnder:

That was revealing.
Eye opening, more knowledge just acquired.
High quality knowledge.
....And that should be the ideal things that should be happening here....
How about when you chose to exit your trade before your initial tp. What patterns shows up?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Usd ISM Manufacturing data bad. Plus FOMC coming up in a couple of hours time, I wont be surprised to see gold at around 1555 next resistance for gold is 1558. If that area breaks then I'm aiming 1600 if it doesn't then mad RRR back to about 1000pips below.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Still holding my EURGBP trade..... A solid close above would be good indications to hold till next week.
Only downside is negative swap and the pair is moving really slowly.

@infofirst, I'm glad I could help you bag some pips on CADCHF.
I've reduced the number of pairs I trade now so I won't be posting too many trades but let's watch for some high probability ones next week.

E ma gbagbe wa naa sir. wink

Happy completed 1st trading week of 2020.

Cheers everyone.

PS: As regards the ongoing demo or live argument, I believe it's the efficacy of the trader and the trade calls given that matters and not the state of their account. I'm not here to cause trouble sha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Buying USDCAD 1.2980 SL 1.2930 TP 1.3180
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
If you check my first post on EU, you'd notice that box..... We've had a massive reaction at that level but I think I'll hold the trade still.

Let's hope for the best..... Worst case scenario, breakeven

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Comunicado Oficial.

Code number 003
USDCAD: Where knowledge ends.

Going short at CMP.
One position. 0.07
Because I am not sure yet.

To the best of my knowledge. This is a bear market.
My major entry reason is a weekly close below that area of interest I talked about.
Not sure yet, so opened a small position which I can hold through a big retracement. Because I think there may be a retracement.
The stop was just put there to insure against any erratic movement. Could as well have not used stop for this. And I may decide to close manually if there is a weekly close back above my level of interest.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
saxy4c:

Hehe.. Just when I was shorting.
Chai.. Shey I have not open wrong trade like this?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
AK284:

SELL Activated !!!
Will carry till next week
Stop loss just above trend line

Stop out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
saxy4c:

2931 is the 138.2. fib ext of 3041 and 3327
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
walexy100:

You are buying too?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Now dont scare me man cheesy, got on this for a couple of reasons:
*At the bottom of a strong daily, weekly and monthly channel.
*Don't see any divergence to suggest a break for me.
*I don't see oil going on much higher when the news effect wears out
*when oil goes down USDCAD goes up
*then finally lack of volumes on this last down leg.

I don't know what the ChartzGeneral sees but you know you could still be aligned with the market forces. Let me see if the big news around 8pm would boost the trade or quickly tell me how I was wrong for this act of mutiny. wink

PipMarshall:

Hehe.. Just when I was shorting.
Chai.. Shey I have not open wrong trade like this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
saxy4c:
Now dont scare me man cheesy, got on this for a couple of reasons:
*At the bottom of a strong daily, weekly and monthly channel.
*Don't see any divergence to suggest a break for me.
*I don't see oil going on much higher when the news effect wears out
*when oil goes down USDCAD goes up
*then finally lack of volumes on this last down leg.

I don't know what the ChartzGeneral sees but you know you could still be aligned with the market forces. Let me see if the big news around 8pm would boost the trade or quickly tell me how I was wrong for this act of mutiny. wink

I doubt it's a matter of right and wrong.
We could both win from out positions.
My stop is way high up.
Plus I actually wouldn't mind a retracement to sell at a higher price.

But in all honesty..
With traditional technical analysis.. This is a bear market. I mean long term.. Say 3 months from now.. Price should be trading lower than present level.

If it goes up.. And I identify the end of the retracement.. I sell again higher up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Despite how you break my heart atimes, I still like you. It's beautiful when we can see things in an aligned perspective cheesy even though I don't know what I'm doing.

I like very low risk trades, therefore I set my entries close to highly likely inflection points, its higher probability for me to risk the small distance before the next strong barrier at the 138.2 fib and set my gaze on the bountiful pips that could await me all the way to the point of the upper channel which is around the 23 fib I think.

Trade like this often and I promise you more wins than losses. If price goes back to the 138 fib, my trade gets invalidated. Rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat.

walexy100:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
PipMarshall:

You are buying too?

No. By 7pm, if it does not break 3004, I am selling, tp at 2934
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bro if it was about right or wrong, I for be binary master oh. We're looking to make pips and translate it to money with each others help right?
I duff my hat that you have the heart for such wide stops but like you said, with my bull milk and your bear meat, we could both enjoy a wonderful meal together.
If traditional works for you bro, by all means stick to it. I have a tremendous weakness for breakouts even though they play out a whole lot of times but they also mess with my heart too much and I'm a jealous lover, can't stand the is she fake or not dilemma. cheesy cheesy grin
I have a hard time putting a time frame to my trade plan. I've seen 500pips in a couple of hours and also waited 2months for same pips, just crazy markets bro!

PipMarshall:

I doubt it's a matter of right and wrong.
We could both win from out positions.
My stop is way high up.
Plus I actually wouldn't mind a retracement to sell at a higher price.

But in all honesty..
With traditional technical analysis.. This is a bear market. [/b]I mean long term.. [b]Say 3 months from now.. Price should be trading lower than present level.

If it goes up.. And I identify the end of the retracement.. I sell again higher up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Trade up 50pips. That's 1R so far, got a few more hurdles to cross but I like the pace the journey has started with smiley

saxy4c:
Eurcad buy 1.4465 SL 45pips looking for 6R on this one at 1.4735
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Same to you.

steveblue:
Happy New Year to all Traders in the House , May the Pips Shines Like Diamond Along Your Path as You Journey into the Ever Mysterious World of Forex.

Cheers!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Buying USDJPY 107.95 SL 20pips looking for 5R at 108.95
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
@MrUnder you see price went up 60pips after this cluster formed again. That's quite good for a trade taken off the 1hr charts.
Market is basically a religion of certain patterns, they will fail you sometimes but be consistent in identifying and know the filters to use in taking your entries. Rinse Repeat, Rinse Repeat angry

saxy4c:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Gold would be good for a sell around 1455 - 58. This scenario I would personally favour to look for a trade and it would help my USDJPY buy as well. Let's see what the markets decides to give us.
Secure your trades, FOMC could be a market mover in a few minutes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blessedchild24(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
bosses in d house. pls what leverage is best for a $100 account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Blessedchild24:
bosses in d house. pls what leverage is best for a $100 account

1:200
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blessedchild24(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Donvic4u:

1:200
pls is this different from 200:1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrUnder: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
saxy4c:

The previous one had three waves of increasing size, with a bearish engulfing pattern. the bearish candles also increasing in size.

But this one, I can't get my head around it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Gold about to shoot a bit at least to 1550.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
I am totally lost on this...

MrUnder:

The previous one had three waves of increasing size, with a bearish engulfing pattern. the bearish candles also increasing in size.

But this one, I can't get my head around it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.