Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531468 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Johnsonbet365(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2020
Wanity:
Am done with mine I use demo and I have nothing to hide about it

Cc
sexy4c
Johnsonbet365
pipmashall
wec
ejosh4

Check my signature

I understand why you quote me OK ooo

but I believe you wanted to check my account that's why I Withdraw the profit to do some other stuff, hope you can see that I did not blow or burn the account sha

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2020
For those with this entry it has given 34pips. 1R so far. Secure your trades.

saxy4c:
Good job! For anyone looking to join this EURUSD ride. You can enter sell here at 1.1186 If that lingers we strike again higher with tight SL of 30pips. May the pips ride with us in 2020!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Wanity(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2020
Johnsonbet365:

I understand why you quote me OK ooo

but I believe you wanted to check my account that's why I Withdraw the profit to do some other stuff, hope you can see that I did not blow or burn the account sha

No no I mean that way boss
every one is suggesting that every trader in this threat should link his account with a fxlinkbook
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2020
This trade given 40pips. Initial entry given 130pips. Cumulative 170pips. 6R so far

saxy4c:
Adding to GBPUSD sell at 1.3130 moving the SL for the first trade to BE at 1.3220
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2020
Eurcad buy 1.4465 SL 45pips looking for 6R on this one at 1.4735

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2020
I definitely missed this. I was just being careful. It's not a bad idea especially as there seems to be some time lag here when trades are seen and it won't be bad for instant notifications. We'ld talk.

maxdozie:

It's clearly not your initiative, I explained to you that most of us on miss your signals and it would be lovely to create a group so we won't miss signals ..

I also boldly stated that who ever joins the group ain't paying for anything... it's just a free group for signals which I invited you to

Check the image below
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2020
Fmusty:
Follower and fake mentor don start to dey attack each other lol grin grin... U never see anything, u will use bottle break each other head las las. shocked

Observation mode reactivated.

Nna mehn, you funny.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2020
Chei! My beloved gbpusd hit Sl for the first time. I got it wrong this time. I no go post my loss, na profit I sabi post no be loss. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2020
Saxy4c I suggest a group will be better to drop signals, do you have one?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrUnder: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2020
saxy4c:
I was going to comment on this much earlier yesterday but now I'm extremely curious to know why you placed this sell limit at the time you did. UK oil alone got to almost 230pips and I couldn't catch up to half!
Alerted me to set my sl on all my oil trades in some profits though but this oil spike took me by surprise.

Trump ordered the killing of one Iranian commando for inside iraq
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2020
No not yet, it's in the works for my project but then I can join @maxdozie group and post signals there now I'm aware of it.

forendals:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Johnsonbet365(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2020
Wanity:

No no I mean that way boss
every one is suggesting that every trader in this threat should link his account with a fxlinkbook

oh I see no problem man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Yes bro, that shattered all technicals. Likely mini war as U.S. Forces moved to Baghdad. If Iran in war, oil output from them will decrease and US output increases.
U.S. production also directly affects the price of oil. With so much oversupply in the industry, a decline in production decreases overall supply and increases prices.
Makes sense, the market is already trying to price in the increase in prices.

MrUnder:

Trump ordered the killing of one Iranian commando for inside iraq
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by emypro17: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2020
abeg i wan learn forex o.who go teach me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2020
40 pips sl hit on EURJPY. 1R loss
USDJPY still at entry. Wonders of forex. Signifies a move is still in the cards.

saxy4c:
Buying EURJPY at 120.71 and USDJPY at 108.01. SL for both 40pips. Update on targets later. I see quite some retracements coming.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by solitytv123(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2020
saxy4c:
Yes bro, that shattered all technicals. Likely mini war as U.S. Forces moved to Baghdad. If Iran in war, oil output from them will decrease and US output increases.
U.S. production also directly affects the price of oil. With so much oversupply in the industry, a decline in production decreases overall supply and increases prices.
Makes sense, the market is already trying to price in the increase in prices.

how do you get so good in fundamentals please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AyoII(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Simple Money Management Tool Using Fibonacci....
For those traders that takes their money management seriously. And As we all know there is no such tool in our mt4... We can make one by "Hacking" the Fibonacci.. This is a simple tool instead of guessing things all time..
The setting screenshots are attached....you can tweak to taste... Examples also attached for bullish and bearish modes...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Buying Gold 1546 sl 1542 TP 1560.

This trade is based more on risk sentiments as a result of the news and I only tried to use technicals to get a low risk entry. If you notice, USD is being bought and then Gold is being bought as well. Doesn't make sense.
What I'm certain is the ideal scenario is when there is risk aversion like in the case of wars or news of wars, people dump other assets and rush to buy gold.aliation to those who killed the commander.
Gold did not give me the retrace I expected earlier in the week so I believe it would be bullish for the rest of the week and should break the $1550 soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2020
SayDeeJay:

Your chartwork supporting the buy will be appreciated @Boss

Surely,posting charts is always convincing but just came back from night out and saw the opportunity, Even missed some chance to stalk my position but sleep off.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by maxdozie(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2020
forendals:

I already created one... People are joining.. signals are been dropped .. but are still awaiting sexy4c
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by maxdozie(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2020
saxy4c:
No not yet, it's in the works for my project but then I can join @maxdozie group and post signals there now I'm aware of it.

https://chat.whatsapp. com/H2yzWV0cNbK9XteffaFbgG

Boss you can join the group , Any one interested too

Remove the Gap between WhatsApp.com

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2020
Brotherly, this is not my name!!! cheesy
Why not add the correct link to your signature so its easier to join at a click, all that spacing thing makes it seem dodgy. Besides sharing contacts on here is against NL rules. No chop ban oh.

maxdozie:

I already created one... People are joining.. signals are been dropped .. but are still awaiting sexy4c
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
@saxy4c, I didn't expect that kinda move on Oil.
It took me by surprise (I didn't get to charts until this afternoon) but it's a good thing I had a SL in place.

GU is still running..... GJ, I wish I trailed yesterday
EU is moving fine too

Edit: expectation on silver attached now.... Divergence confirms a drop too

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bro if you stay long enough in the market you'd be able to interpret different kind of news because at a point it's basically just the same kind of news that repeats itself over and over again. It now becomes wash and rinse,wash and rinse, wash and rinse.
Now apart from the normal news that comes periodically like NFP, FOMC [which is today by the way], Interest rate release, Etc which you can find the major news release for the day on forex factory news section. There are other news release that are unexpected and would need you to put things together to interpret them.
Futhermore, if USA goes to war with Iran, with all the noise Iran has been making, they are no match for the US as proven by their several missile tests that failed despite their leader over boasting about them. Investors would naturally bet on USA win and of course USA would take over their oil facilities which would make USA richer so people would rush to buy the dollar. That's what happened in all of USAs wars in the middle East, so why wont it happen again?
It's not something you are taught, follow news channels and forex news blogs or financial news channels like Bloomberg or msnbc and from seeing news actions time after time after time, you'd just be able to determine the resulting market effects and reactions.

solitytv123:

how do you get so good in fundamentals please

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrUnder: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
saxy4c:
These are the kind of patterns I see that help me hold my trades or add more to the trade. Watch out for them, the market follows a beautiful pattern that when recognized makes trading a lot more predictable. Listen to your charts, it speaks volumes.

That was revealing.

Eye opening,

more knowledge just acquired.

High quality knowledge.

....And that should be the ideal things that should be happening here....

How about when you chose to exit your trade before your initial tp. What patterns shows up?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
@saxy4c... But then I think it's the grass that will suffer during the war, do you think China and Russia will not back Iran?
Iran vs USA Is obviously a win for USA. But when Russia and China support Iran. It most likely wil be stalemate with lots of losses in both camps.
Not a good time to trade oil and go to bed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by maxdozie(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
saxy4c:
Brotherly, this is not my name!!! cheesy
Why not add the correct link to your signature so its easier to join at a click, all that spacing thing makes it seem dodgy. Besides sharing contacts on here is against NL rules. No chop ban oh.

It's impossible to share WhatsApp link on nairaland... It ends up shorting the link which gives an error when you click on it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by SayDeeJay: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
AU Buy activated
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
@voraz..thanks for the CADCHF buy alert. It has hit tp. Gracias Amigo.

Set a pending sell gu at 1.3100 tp 1.2800 sl 1.3350

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
infofirst:
@saxy4c... But then I think it's the grass that will suffer during the war, do you think China and Russia will not back Iran?
Iran vs USA Is obviously a win for USA. But when Russia and China support Iran. It most likely wil be stalemate with lots of losses in both camps.
Not a good time to trade oil and go to bed.

Which Ever way the war goes it be bull for oil price because the whole of the middle East will be unstable, surely Saudi Arabia and Israel is already behind USA , Don't forget the region is already fragile considering Saudi Arabia place a Economic blockage on Qatar(major oil producer) which are backed by Iran and Turkey. The region is already sitting on keg of gun powder.i believe strongly the escalation will be bull for oil.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
AK284:

Which Ever way the war goes it be bull for oil price because the whole of the middle East will be unstable, surely Saudi Arabia and Israel is already behind USA , Don't forget the region is already fragile considering Saudi Arabia place a Economic blockage on Qatar(major oil producer) which are backed by Iran and Turkey. The region is already sitting on keg of gun powder.i believe strongly the escalation will be bull for oil.

Definitely bull but the volatility is the concern you know. When 1hr candle can bring 200pips+ moves. You see that's extraordinary.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
GodisGreat4vr:

Good margin level�
You can't say this without knowing the actual leverage though.. Definitely not on a 1:30 broker. Not even 1:200.

Happy New Year guys..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.