Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,274 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (541031 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2020
May I ask what are the indices that validate your higher high theory? Or are you trying to tell me something that the big boys have planned?
Blackeuropean:
Yes I did, I said you better stay away from shorting gold when we are longing, itws likely to hit Higher High
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Trade stopped at BE after going 50pips, would look for another entry.
saxy4c:
Selling GBPNZD 2.0000 SL 2.0050 TP 1.9900
Gbpjpy buy 141.49 Sl 141.24 Tp 145.00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Anyone trading any GBP related Pairs should exit before those high impact News In UK, This is what we are waiting for to avoid your stops being taken out, all the Traders in the floor are just waiting, some ready to place 20,000 positions in seconds and exit before you even brink. My unit will are placing capped at 5000 positions and exiting in seconds, high speed scalping with the aid of scalping computer algo built for this.

What direction are u anticipating?

Let's join you in scalping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
Trade stopped at BE after going 50pips, would look for another entry.

Boom. Gbp ready to go weird. Stopped out of my gbpusd in + sl. Had to close egbp manually. Make GBPNZD cooperate o. All my plus turned minus again. Trade still on
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ejosh4(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2020
meshpips:
Those that wish to improve on their trading using support/resistance can contact me.

The training is for a FEE.

I say that unabashedly.

I dey charge to train.

Tell me it is because I am not making money, okay I have heard.

You guys had better become humble and learn from someone that has superior vision.

"Jekurede" traders everywhere forming pro!!!

Una never tire to dey draw yeye lines on una chart? Let's see REAL trades.

It will be terrible if anyone falls for this guy antics....

Are you wondering how good he is with his VAP, Check his trading stats

Broker: HotForex

Login Details
User ID (login): 3159803

Investor password: DK%^WJQY

Server: HFMarketsSV-Live Server3

Then you all will realize it's better to go to an orphanage and give your Money than give this guy your money

Peace out...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Trade has given us 40pips 1.3R.
See those 2 candles marked in red that formed at my VLINE? cheesy cheesy, that's a classic that works 70% of the time for a sure 1:2 trade in Gold. It shows me that GOLD ought to follow the formation marked in green.
Let's see the outcome, I know Gold doesn't respect support, resistance etc but is just a very sentimental lady, you can read peoples sentiments with those formations.
saxy4c:
Gold sell 1582 SL 1586 TP 1570

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Anyone trading any GBP related Pairs should exit before those high impact News In UK, This is what we are waiting for to avoid your stops being taken out, all the Traders in the floor are just waiting, some ready to place 20,000 positions in seconds and exit before you even brink. My unit will are placing capped at 5000 positions and exiting in seconds, high speed scalping with the aid of scalping computer algo built for this.

Boss MI. You will need to come to our level o and at the same time help us. You see in this forum. Most of us are underfunded traders. Just selected few exempted. Some are even in debts. Struggling to raise funds for our trading accounts. We will be glad o if you can dash us some cash after the winnings. We go dey pray the trades come positive which I believe will. Remember us in your kingdom thereafter.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2020
ejosh4:

It will be terrible if anyone falls for this guy antics....

Are you wondering how good he is with his VAP, Check his trading stats

Broker: HotForex

Login Details
User ID (login): 3159803

Investor password: DK%^WJQY

Server: HFMarketsSV-Live Server3

Then you all will realize it's better to go to an orphanage and give your Money than give this guy your money

Peace out...

A beg that one na history. The VAP has been perfected.

I also charge for WVAP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Is this not inside trading, wouldnt u get sued for this grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 11:17am On Jan 30, 2020
walexy100:

I also charge for WVAP

@ejosh never post a single chart not to talk of trade on this thread.

He is a jobless troll!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ummuaisha(f): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2020
infofirst:

Boss MI. You will need to come to our level o and at the same time help us. You see in this forum. Most of us are underfunded traders. Just selected few exempted. Some are even in debts. Struggling to raise funds for our trading accounts. We will be glad o if you can dash us some cash after the winnings. We go dey pray the trades come positive which I believe will. Remember us in your kingdom thereafter.

@blackeuropean This is part of the help I was talking about, also try to encourage and guide my brothers s here on how they can grow high in this business, some if them are doing pretty well in forex, guide them to the platforms they can show case their handwork they may from their have the kind of opportunity you have, you know it can be very hard without a proper guidance.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2020
Donvic4u:

What direction are u anticipating?

Let's join you in scalping

There is no way I can tell the direction now, as this involves live speech that we will have to interpret if its Buy or Sell, couple that UK is leaving EU tomorrow, you are likely to see False Sell or Buy spikes that will take out stoploss, before the main direction.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2020
infofirst:

Gbp no dey dull. Just some patience and it will.
E don even start self... smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2020
Blackeuropean:

There is no way I can tell the direction now, as this involves live speech that we will have to interpret if its Buy or Sell, couple that UK is leaving EU tomorrow, you are likely to see False Sell or Buy spikes that will take out stoploss, before the main direction.
So UK is leaving EU shocked ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2020
Adding another Buy AUDCHF at 6530 SL 30pips looking for 6R
saxy4c:
Audchf buying 0.6560 Sl 0.6500 Tp 0.6750

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Is this not inside trading, wouldnt u get sued for this grin

As long as I'm not typing with my official IDs , and I type here using phone, I can't afford to login using my official computers and I also set my Ip not to read office Ip, so I'm very ok, I'm just making traders here know what is on board, imagine someone handling up to $4.5 billon (not my unit) places 20,000 positions and exit within 5 seconds, this is just a unit, then combined with other units I don't know about and from other trading floors around the world.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2020
infofirst:

Bro no free money in Freetown, The highest I can do is assist someone in trades by linking the accounts directly, but it actually cost me $75 daily to link mt4 account to my walls and hence anyone must agree to share profits because of this, actually 3 persons from here have their accounts under my walls and I only agreed to do it till 3 months for them, why they keep practicing and watch to learn from trades I took.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2020
NU hit target 105 pips pocketed. Thanks to WVAP.

GBPNZD runninging with 240 pops green,

USCAD running with over 70 pips green

WVAP working like magic.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2020
walexy100:

I also charge for WVAP

You are a talented comedian!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
GBPUSD

Can we possibly see price at 1.2947?

We might have plenty buyers there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Almost passed out with that as well, absolutley hilarious grin grin cheesy cheesy
AK284:

You are a talented comedian!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ummuaisha(f): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Bro no free money in Freetown, The highest I can do is assist someone in trades by linking the accounts directly, but it actually cost me $75 daily to link mt4 account to my walls and hence anyone must agree to share profits because of this, actually 3 persons from here have their accounts under my walls and I only agreed to do it till 3 months for them, why they keep practicing and watch to learn from trades I took.

Thumb up for you bro, we surely appreciate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Selling USDCAD 3224 SL 3235 TP 4R. 5% on this one.
Chart same as last AUDNZD setup but inverse

If your new here, that internet and YouTube you're being asked is all here on this forum [Abi NL isnt on the internet?]. Look through successful setups here and you've saved yourself already 50% of your learning curve for FREE.
But truly, we are mostly of a lazy kind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bank of England's announcement in 10mins. If it cuts rate by 20Bps the Pound would go down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trade given 50pips.
saxy4c:
EURGBP BUY 0.84380
SL:0.83500
TP:0.86800
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ncpat(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yesterday EURCHF buy was a loss but hope I could recover with this.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
Bank of England's announcement in 10mins. If it cuts rate by 20Bps the Pound would go down.
Abeg make e fall cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
GBPNZD another target hit with 270 pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
SL hit sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2020

In n out....

+50pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
infofirst:

Boom. Gbp ready to go weird. Stopped out of my gbpusd in + sl. Had to close egbp manually. Make GBPNZD cooperate o. All my plus turned minus again. Trade still on

Good decision. Looking to sell again. GBPNZD. You ehn. It's okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.