Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,268 members, 7,853,328 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (541026 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Disenfranchise your mind from limited thinking my friend and there is no telling how far beyond the universe you'd begin to operate.
I posted trades here with market prices, and I'm updating my proclaimed targets and the only thing you can ask is if it's real or demo? You even let your lack of clarity becloud details that are under your very nose? Young man, no be so. The day the average black man starts to ask how, there would be a massive revolution!
Oya take a smaller account linked to mine with exactly same trades. This is more believable abi?
peteregwu:
Is this one real account or demo?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Affirmative Sir.
wiconse:
are you referring to brexit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:

I don't think what you've just explained is same as what you said earlier but anyways let us trade on. I would really love to understand by "we" everytime you say it. Is it the Bloomberg guys you're connected to or the the guys on the trading exchange you work with?

When i said we, it's Trading units with me on the floor, beside everyone is buying gold, you can see spike for short and quick reversal for continuous long, BT all signals is strong Bull, except you want to scalp for seconds short, but its Bulls signals
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
GBPAUD and EURAUD limits triggered. Moving EURAUD, EN, GN SL by 30pips.Looks EU wants market to flex some muscle for a bit.
saxy4c:
GBPCAD sell 1.73200 SL : 1.73400 TP 1.7000
GBPNZD sell 2.0160 SL 2.0182 TP open.
AUDJPY buy now 73.120SL : 72.780 TP : 75.280
GBPAUD sell limit 1.95250 selling some now SL 1.95650
TP : 1.88200
AUDCHF buy now or limit 0.65000 SL : 0.64700 TP : 0.68330
EURAUD sell limit 1.64300 selling some now SL : 1.64600
TP : 1.60200
I'm going to get a 50K account up to at least 100k in a bit with exactly my trade calls here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
What are the signals showing the bull strength?
Blackeuropean:
When i said we, it's Trading units with me on the floor, beside everyone is buying gold, you can see spike for short and quick reversal for continuous long, BT all signals is strong Bull, except you want to scalp for seconds short, but its Bulls signals
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
What are the signals showing the bull strength?
Bull to Higher High for the month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Kesteem: 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blackeuropean:

2 weeks to learn fx? You must be a "Genius"
if you want to have a free peep in my channel send a message on telegram.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oga na me you dey tell that one? Na wa oh. So from coming here to ask for signals in December you've started sharing signals with TP1 and TP2. Kudos!
So apart from Justin Bennett [don't ask me how I know], who are the other mentors you develope trades from?
peteregwu:
I follow like three forex pros on YouTube that drop me a hint on how to trade every week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
Disenfranchise your mind from limited thinking my friend and there is no telling how far beyond the universe you'd begin to operate.
I posted trades here with market prices, and I'm updating my proclaimed targets and the only thing you can ask is if it's real or demo? You even let your lack of clarity becloud details that are under your very nose? Young man, no be so. The day the average black man starts to ask how, there would be a massive revolution!
Oya take a smaller account linked to mine with exactly same trades. This is more believable abi?

It's just a question. Yes or no should be the reply and not all these Oxford dictionary words you are dishing out. Just because it was printed live doesn't it make it a live account that is why am asking. There are some brokers who have some account that's printed live but theg are demo-live accounts used in some of their demo trade competition. Ij have some of them as well. Am not disputing your account, it's just a question that doesn't have any negative mentality on it. Haba! Black man self with wahala. grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
Oga na me you dey tell that one? Na wa oh. So from coming here to ask for signals in December you've started sharing signals with TP1 and TP2. Kudos!
So apart from Justin Bennett [don't ask me how I know], who are the other mentors you develope trades from?

Extreme is the other one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yep it is. Which broker offers live-demo account? This must be a new thing right? So you trade their demo account and withdraw live money? I'm not understanding this one at all.
peteregwu:
It's just a question.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kesteem:
if you want to have a free peep in my channel send a message on telegram.

No thanks, I don't use telegram. And what is in that channel that will make you teach fx in two weeks?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
Affirmative Sir.
Britain's exit from the EU at the end of this month would not be a "non-event" for the pound, and that the real event to watch would be the trade deal negotiations.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ermm I'm a bit confused with the bolded, did you mean to say would be a non event?
Check the news, the BREXIT DEAL just got done a few minutes ago as I expected that should slowly drive the pound down.
It is the actual BREXIT DAY that would be topsy-turvy oh. Did you trade the day that Britain voted for BREXIT? Only vote moved the market over 2000pips. I feel the Brexit day would be crazy, but then your perspective also holds credence to rethink my stance.
wiconse:

Britain's exit
from the EU at the end of this month
would not be a "non-event" for the
pound, and that the real event to
watch would be the trade deal
negotiations.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trade up 130pips 13R grin
saxy4c:
AUDCAD sell 0.8995 SL 0.9005 0.8945 looking for 5R
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trade given 50pips 2R
saxy4c:
Selling USDJPY at 109.05 SL 109.30 TP open. 3% risk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Well I didn't see any volumesin the last push up, looks like classic market makers move to take prisoners buying at the top before a big down move, but I just might be wrong!
Let's see how long it can stay away from 76 level.
Cheers!
Blackeuropean:

Bull to Higher High for the month

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
Well I didn't see any volumesin the last push up, looks like classic market makers move to take prisoners buying at the top before a big down move, but I just might be wrong!
Just be on the side line except you are scalping on Gold, it seems you are focusing much on technical aspect forgetting investors are stockpiling gold in real time.

Note: Trade what yoi plan anyway, as my entries and positions is also based on what i see.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Investors are the most greedy humans on earth, no kidding. A true investor would never buy at a high price, If she would go up and make new highs, then their orders are definitely waiting even below 1500.
Why would I buy a stock that's already appreaciated 15% within the month?
Blackeuropean:

Just be on the side line except you are scalping on Gold, it seems you are focusing much on technical aspect forgetting investors are stockpiling gold in real time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
Investors are the most greedy humans on earth, no kidding. A true investor would never buy at a high price, If she would go up and make new highs, then their orders are definitely waiting even below 1500.
Why would I buy a stock that's already appreaciated 15% within the month?

When you have big funds capacity like investors who buy gold, you thinking changes, waiting 1500 is retail fx trader thinking, some investors just need to see bull strength to jump into buying, do not forget, of couple of investors with billions buy some percentage from the current price, the market will just skyrocket, this is why sometimes the market will be on resistance and you will be waiting for reversal to support so you can either buy, but instead it will break the resistance and if you are on sell, then you are DONE.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
Ermm I'm a bit confused with the bolded, did you mean to say would be a non event?
Check the news, the BREXIT DEAL just got done a few minutes ago as I expected that should slowly drive the pound down.
It is the actual BREXIT DAY that would be topsy-turvy oh. Did you trade the day that Britain voted for BREXIT? Only vote moved the market over 2000pips. I feel the Brexit day would be crazy, but then your perspective also holds credence to rethink my stance.

let’s take the hyperbole out
of things and analyse what could
realistically happen.
1. If there is a hard Brexit, ie.
leaving with no deal, then it is
almost certain that once it
appears this is inevitable the
pound will “crash”.
2. What does a “crash” means
in these circumstances? It
means it will suffer a rapid
decline in value over a short
period. Possibly as much as
10%. Most traders who I follow
peg a post-crash pound at
around US$1.08 to US$1.12. But
these are of course just
predictions.
3. It does not mean that the
pound suddenly becomes
worthless, or that is suddenly
becomes the European equivalent of the Zimbabwe
dollar. Nobody seriously
believes at this time that the
pound would fall below parity
with the US dollar for example.
4. Gauging the likely rebound is
much harder. There is a reason
why currency trading should
be left to professionals - not
amateurs guessing on the
internet like me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
Yep it is. Which broker offers live-demo account? This must be a new thing right? So you trade their demo account and withdraw live money? I'm not understanding this one at all.

Let me show you something and many scammers use this to scam people. I have gone through them. Pls am not saying yours is not real or you are scammer. Am just trying to let you and others in on this.

This is account is not live but a demo. Don't be surprise bro.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:

You can't withdraw the money is for contest.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Am selling usdjpy since Tuesday and my tp is 106.924

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
If you want to get into one pound cross should drop hard. This wont be a bad entry.

GBPAUD SELL NOW 1.9522
SL= 1.9562
TP= 1.9382
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Well like you say all we can do is speculate. But I still feel you can also filter the noise.
Mbok, If you can constantly churn out profits from the market year after year. You are a professional in this field.
wiconse:
let’s take the hyperbole out of things and analyse what could realistically happen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
I never commit yet, when I eventually do, then you can call me what you want grin
It's something I'd do a couple of times here with the trades I'd call live on the forum. Make 50k, withdraw and do it all over.
You'd get to answer yourself if i trade live or just love to waste my time on demo cheesy grin smiley
peteregwu:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
I never commit yet, when I eventually do, then you can call me what you want grin
It's something I'd do a couple of times here with the trades I'd call live on the forum. Make 50k, withdraw and do it all over.
You'd get to answer yourself if i trade live or just love to waste my time on demo cheesy grin smiley

No! Am just saying what some dubious people always to scam newbies.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trade up 40pips, covered the 40pips risk.
This is the chart I see for how Pound crosses would move in the short term.
Also attached a summary of the whole BREXIT grammar.Great pips to us all.
saxy4c:
If you want to get into one pound cross should drop hard. This wont be a bad entry.

GBPAUD SELL NOW 1.9522 SL= 1.9562 TP=1.9382

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
peteregwu:

Let me show you something and many scammers use this to scam people. I have gone through them. Pls am not saying yours is not real or you are scammer. Am just trying to let you and others in on this.

This is a real eye opener!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by flexispy: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
My people, pls I want to know how the scam in IML works. Short story some guys came from the US promoting this IML and some of my guys are considering it and I've asked around and I've been told it's a scam but I want to know how the scam works so I can convince them to not fall for it please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
flexispy:
My people, pls I want to know how the scam in IML works. Short story some guys came from the US promoting this IML and some of my guys are considering it and I've asked around and I've been told it's a scam but I want to know how the scam works so I can convince them to not fall for it please.

it is not

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.