Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (539659 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trade up 100pips grin
You still dey sidon look?
Come buy my own inside info oh, I'm as cheap as a bottle of cognac shocked cool
infofirst:
That your gbpjpy buy sha. I dey sit down dey see as it will go.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
Trade up 100pips grin
You still dey sidon look?
Come buy my own inside info oh, I'm as cheap as a bottle of cognac shocked cool

Good. But obviously one of it was wrong. Taking two gbp in opposite direction was what prompt that statement anyway.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mr precise entry. I was expecting your update before you run away now. Those that know sabi. Na the beginners no let me keep mouth shut before you will....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Abambam:
nc
Follow up.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
infofirst:
Mr precise entry. I was expecting your update before you run away now. Those that know sabi. Na the beginners no let me keep mouth shut before you will....

update on which one?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
meshpips:

update on which one?

On the precise trades you took and showed us. We no deserve after result ni

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Gentleman, as Nigerians are quick to forget the recent past, I'd stir up your recollection by letting you know I encouraged you to perfect your system even while your acclaimed VCRAP mentor [if I was referring to you , it would have coined it WCRAP undecided] denied any connection with your system and his.
If according to you my trading "was 90% on point" but have now become your antagonist, then you know nothing about me and probably should. Focus on your system, get it to a reasonable level of profitability and try not be involved in unnecessary bicker.
Know that your system would survive the various phases of the market as it's new and learn how to tweak it according to the periods. Most importantly ensure the system actually makes you good money, that way you won't be encumbered with trying to get small small change on the side because you can't actually trade your system to attain profitability. Hope you get something from this and not just read to respond.
walexy100:
Who says WVAP is nonsense (VCRAP), NU just getting there now

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
infofirst:

Wait make I close the trade na.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Took note of this trade as it aligned with my bias but it missed TP by just a pip especially as it was called a week ago, I'm now interested in how you got this signal?
peteregwu:
Selling gbpusd till next week My tp 1.29742 grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
You're right, na calculated gamble. Kalokalo dey work oh lol
infofirst:
Good. But obviously one of it was wrong. Taking two gbp in opposite direction was what prompt that statement anyway.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
meshpips:

Wait make I close the trade na.

The precision be the point here now and the zone hitch. You have brag about getting trades with zero drawdown, showed us how the trades were picked spot on... And two times now price came back as it shd and went below those precise entry. If it was the other way, you will have brag again. There by playing on the intellect of the new prey and gbam. No need to even send you DM. Your WhatsApp number is there.
Even thou you hardly acknowledge good job. Me acknowledge yours but you just need to understand that trading is more than your view.

My take sha so you can see how to manage your oil buy well... 50.** go and look at the weekly... Price have played around the 50 Bleep on four times or there about and none of the four times were same price. They were four different prices... So on this down move, I expect 50.. Xx to be the level the big buyers will be waiting. The close around that will determine the next leg.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Make I face my front o. Dumb me I saw the gbp showing some strength to go up on the 4h Tf, I closed the egbp and adjusted gbpusd sl and why on earth will I leave GBPNZD.... Kai. I saw +50pips now its minus 153pips.

@meshpips. Leave me alone make I face my charts. All the best to you and your potential clients.
But on a serious note sha... If you trade responsibly, you shd do just fine.
Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
GladmanGoddey:
So UK is leaving EU shocked ?
Yes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ummuaisha:

@blackeuropean This is part of the help I was talking about, also try to encourage and guide my brothers s here on how they can grow high in this business, some if them are doing pretty well in forex, guide them to the platforms they can show case their handwork they may from their have the kind of opportunity you have, you know it can be very hard without a proper guidance.

I have side investors who actually asked me to look for traders to manage funds from 50k 100k and above, with this I asked who can open a pamm of 5k, as I will mostly monitor things, I want when traders are trading those capital, their funds must be involved to, I offered just one person this opportunity on here, but no response, if that was done, extra 180k would have been added to the pamm, I don't want to make recommendations with the trader being serious.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
GBPCAD sell 1.73200 SL : 1.73400 TP 1.7000
GBPNZD sell 2.0160 SL 2.0182 TP open.
AUDJPY buy now 73.120SL : 72.780 TP : 75.280
GBPAUD sell limit 1.95250 selling some now SL 1.95650
TP : 1.88200
AUDCHF buy now or limit 0.65000 SL : 0.64700 TP : 0.68330
EURAUD sell limit 1.64300 selling some now SL : 1.64600
TP : 1.60200
I'm going to get a 50K account up to at least 100k in a bit with exactly my trade calls here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ummuaisha(f): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blackeuropean:

I have side investors who actually asked me to look for traders to manage funds from 50k 100k and above, with this I asked who can open a pamm of 5k, as I will mostly monitor things, I want when traders are trading those capital, their funds must be involved to, I offered just one person this opportunity on here, but no response, if that was done, extra 180k would have been added to the pamm, I don't want to make recommendations with the trader being serious.

The 5k na naira ba grin grin I wan vex dash sombori nau

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ummuaisha:

The 5k na naira ba grin grin I wan vex dash sombori nau
Lol $5k
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Please keep doing what you do with this guy, I'm still on season 15 and I'm absolutely baffled on how he hasn't been incarcerated up until now.
I remember vividly swearing that we never spoke and he didn't try to convince me to part with money asking me if I wasn't smart enough to appreciate his record that ended months ago, I'm sure he has blown that account as well. But my heart kept beating because if not for the kind of training I've had [plus the few ladies that played kalokalo with my heart cheesy], I for go loan money from bank with the guys yarns.
What vehemently irritates me is his sanctimonious disposal, it's people like you that just discourage me from the whole religiosity in Nigeria, a lot of you cloak your advanced fraudulence behind that and God would eventually strike every one of you if you don't repent.
Everything about him is just succinct dishonesty as Oga @Shevychen2 implied. It's usually best to ignore his kind but we would not allow him defraud anyone again. Or at least he should allow me pull off my own scam first na? Na only the guy them call to chop free money?
infofirst:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
UPDATE: Trade has given us almost 100pips 3.3R and is following the forecasted pattern almost to the pip.
I do these things live in front of us so newbies can also see that trading to profitability is not magic or as complicated as some would have you believe. If one can trade the "almighty" Gold with 30pips or less then what else is it that you can't do with Forex pairs.
It seems I play here all the time but I'm grateful to the universe for showing me how following certain uncomplicated strategies can pay you as much as a professional undergraduates in a startup job.
My advice to starters is get at most 4pairs on your charts, follow them to the extent that if we wake up and see GBPUSD at 3100, you know it's a sell! It can happen but not in a few days or weeks, it's consistency that separates the 5% from the 97%, according to our president [ any men in black trading here with us? cheesy grin].
I would continue to spread the Traders gospel anyway.
saxy4c:
Trade has given us 40pips 1.3R.
See those 2 candles marked in red that formed at my VLINE? cheesy cheesy, that's a classic that works 70% of the time for a sure 1:2 trade in Gold. It shows me that GOLD ought to follow the formation marked in green.
Let's see the outcome, I know Gold doesn't respect support, resistance etc but is just a very sentimental lady, you can read peoples sentiments with those formations.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Moving my TP on this to 1552, I see a correction much further downwards. Selah! [I honestly don't know what this means but I like its sound grin]

My trading floor colleague why on earth would you have recommended buying Gold at a resistance it tested several times. Isn't that classic elementary knowledge that wasn't enough funds to break that level so she had to go back to the market to get more funds to come back and try?
saxy4c:
Gold sell 1582 SL 1586 TP 1570

Blackeuropean:
Yes I did, I said you better stay away from shorting gold when we are longing, itws likely to hit Higher High
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Account is 4% up. I'd let you guys know I actually share these trades for our total good, I mean if I'm making money, why can't we all together? This is what I call rinse repeat.
saxy4c:
I'm going to get a 50K account up to at least 100k in a bit with exactly my trade calls here.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Closed trade 142.69 with 120pips 5R.
Of course my trades show that I'm now a seller of the Pound, I think I'm seeing what the market wants to do with BREXIT, see how dollar fell a massive 20pips [that's a whole lot of move for DXY] and EU just sidon look? No be pure market move be that oh!
saxy4c:
Selling GBPNZD 2.0000 SL 2.0050 TP 1.9900
Gbpjpy buy 141.49 Sl 141.24 Tp 145.00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
Closed trade 142.69 with 120pips 5R.
Of course my trades show that I'm now a seller of the Pound, I think I'm seeing what the market wants to do with BREXIT, see how dollar fell a massive 20pips [that's a whole lot of move for DXY] and EU just sidon look? No be pure market move be that oh!
my advice for you is to close all gbp trades.
especiallygbpcad and gbpaud
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trade given 18pips 1.5R 7.5%.
Ignore the noise, get one strategy that works and allow your pips accumulate, it'd amaze you how the cash go follow.
saxy4c:
Selling USDCAD 3224 SL 3235 TP 4R. 5% on this one.
Chart same as last AUDNZD setup but inverse

If your new here, that internet and YouTube you're being asked is all here on this forum [Abi NL in the internet?]. Look through successful setups here and you've saved yourself already 50% of your learning curve for FREE.
But truly, we are mostly of a lazy kind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
Moving my TP on this to 1552, I see a correction much further downwards. Selah! [I honestly don't know what this means but I like its sound grin]

My trading floor colleague why on earth would you have recommended buying Gold at a resistance it tested several times. Isn't that classic elementary knowledge that wasn't enough funds to break that level so she had to go back to the market to get more funds to come back and try?

I said you better pull out from your shorts as gold is building up for long, I did not ask you to buy or Sell, I don't give out such signals, instead I will give you heads up of direction, unless your are scalping, been off metal since morning just watching, trading Dax and Oil
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
@wiconse negative Sir! How would I kill the geese with the golden edge sorry egg grin. No be so na?
Trades that have increased account to 12% since I posted here in our before? Nah, I don't think so. Pound is going down or maybe not, but trust me I'd know when to see the invalidation In Sha Allah.
saxy4c:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
norlac:
Stay AWAY from those pairs!

I REPEAT.. Stay AWAY if you no like WAHALA

Calm down bro. If we stay who then will trade it and how do we know how to trade. I no go just dey look meat like that they pass am.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
@wiconse negative Sir! How would I kill the geese with the golden edge sorry egg grin. No be so na?
Trades that have increased account to 12% since I posted here in our before? Nah, I don't think so. Pound is going down or maybe not, but trust me I'd know when to see the invalidation In Sha Allah.

Is this one real account or demo?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:

are you referring to brexit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Yes I did, I said you better stay away from shorting gold when we are longing, itws likely to hit Higher High

I don't think what you've just explained is same as what you said earlier but anyways let us trade on. I would really love to understand by "we" everytime you say it. Is it the Bloomberg guys you're connected to or the the guys on the trading exchange you work with?

Blackeuropean:
I said you better pull out from your shorts as gold is building up for long, I did not ask you to buy or Sell, I don't give out such signals, instead I will give you heads up of direction, unless your are scalping, been off metal since morning just watching, trading Dax and Oil
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
I love daily and weekly trading. I prefer more it more than trading just hours and closing trade. That time you place your trade and leave it for like a week and come back to it to check. I like it that way. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
saxy4c:
Took note of this trade as it aligned with my bias but it missed TP by just a pip especially as it was called a week ago, I'm now interested in how you got this signal?

I follow like three forex pros on YouTube that drop me a hint on how to trade every week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.