Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531383 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
FX:
Just made 100% profit on my live trading account in less than a month! My trading system is really working and delivering profits. I need bigger funds to manage with this trading system.
Login into the account with the investor password and confirm for yourself.
NB: Past results is not a guarantee of future performance.

Good result. But chill, try and build your own account more and in months, just join any of those sites where you can attach your account and you will be surprised with the investors that will show interest.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
IMAliyu:

I won't say I use, more like I've blown a cent account before.
But here is what I learned.

A #50 cent account, should appear as #5000.
The experience trading shouldn't be any different from trading a standard #5000 account.
Just that your profits/lose are in cents.

Leverage depends on you, How many trades or lots do you usually have open at a time?
But to keep risks low I'd personally go with a 100 leverage.

Thanks for your response brother. Which broker and leverage did you use for the cent account back then?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Theyoungmaster:

Thanks for your response brother. Which broker and leverage did you use for the cent account back then?
FBS
1:1000

Didn't have much of an idea of what I was doing back then, but a leverage that high allowed me take some stupid trades.

IMAliyu:
A look at my first live account from 2018.

I basically had no idea what I was doing.
No SL no TP, no technical analysis. Just guessing.

Don't worry its an fbs cent account. I just had some money ($10) stuck on skirll, and didn't want to leave it there.
So I decided to try trading, or just donating it to the broker in this case cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
IMAliyu:

FBS
1:1000

Didn't have much of an idea of what I was doing back then, but a leverage that high allowed me take some stupid trades.

Lol.

That kind donation. We learn by falling and rising. Though wisdom profiteth more sha.

Thanks for that honest contribution.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
infofirst:

Good result. But chill, try and build your own account more and in months, just join any of those sites where you can attach your account and you will be surprised with the investors that will show interest.
sent you a DM boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Now that Brexit is confirmed, are we going to see "buy the rumour and sell the fact" play out next week coupled with the covid second wave
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Today is Christmas, no Christmas message yet.

I wish everyone a merry Christmas and Prosperous new year in advance

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by FX(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
infofirst:

Yeah, that's also a way to go. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas everyone! grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by orogo(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Trading any volatile market is a risky endeavor. With a failure rate of 92 percent, anyone coming into farex have a very good probability of failing. There are just too may skills which you have to get good at but I will list the 3 major ones.

1. Technical skill
2. Money management skill
3. Trading psychology skill

Technical skill is the most common skill that is being developed. If you can keep things really simple and understand why the forex chart trends or ranges, you will do just fine. High win rates can have low RRR and low win rates must have high RRR.

Money management is another cornerstone of trading. Now there are different ways to go about this and I certainly started out with the crude methods. But the simplest method of doing money management is to bet a fixed amount of money (usually a percentage of your account like 2%) you are comfortable losing per trade. There are risk management tools out there that can help you calculate your lot size based on the stop loss distance for the trade and a fixed percentage of your account. With this approach, you don't really need to worry about leverage and all that anymore. Excess leverage might be enabled in your account but you probably wont be using it to lose unimaginable amounts.

Trading psychology is probably the most advanced of all 3 because you meet it after you've conquered the first 2. It is a very long and broad topic as I've touched on it a bit here before. A simple way to go about this is to understand the life cycle of trading. First and foremost, when you choose to start trading you choose to accept going through this life cycle which can be very painful. This is another reason why trading is simple but not easy.

----> Build Account --------> Account gets knocked down --------> Restart building account without losing money ------->

Now to restart building account without losing money means you have to continue betting according to your plan. So if you've planned to bet N10,000 per trade or 2% of account, you cannot just jump to bet N50,000 or 10% of account. If you do that, then you'll risk losing N40,000 or 8% of your account. In summary, when you lose following your plan, you're just trading. But when you lose outside of your plan, you're losing money. So here we have it......

DO NOT LOSE MONEY!!!!!!!
DO NOT LOSE MONEY!!!!!!!
DO NOT LOSE MONEY!!!!!!!

Lets I forget, always know that the fastest, safest and most reliable way to rebound from a loss/ drawdown is to let go and walk away. Whenever you're in that position, always remember that you have 2 options; to let go or not to let go. The statistics of not letting go is a 95% chance of prolonged drawdown and possible account blowing while the statistics of letting go is a 95% chance of quickly ending the drawdown and immediately rebounding the account. You are the risk manager, choose wisely.

Merry Xmas.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Xmas to everyone
The joy and blessing of Christ will continue to fill our lives and homes.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jbutney(f): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
happy new year in advance everyone.
Please experts in the house, What does that closing candle on EurNzd mean? A bearish candle with such long wick and small body at the bottom of a downtrend and on support.

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jbutney(f): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Benqozenero:

Good job. I have always known you can do this.
lol Thanks but still a big learner. It hit the original tp btw
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by holuwajobar(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
orogo:
Trading any volatile market is a risky endeavor. With a failure rate of 92 percent, anyone coming into farex have a very good probability of failing. There are just too may skills which you have to get good at but I will list the 3 major ones.

1. Technical skill
2. Money management skill
3. Trading psychology skill

Technical skill is the most common skill that is being developed. If you can keep things really simple and understand why the forex chart trends or ranges, you will do just fine. High win rates can have low RRR and low win rates must have high RRR.

Money management is another cornerstone of trading. Now there are different ways to go about this and I certainly started out with the crude methods. But the simplest method of doing money management is to bet a fixed amount of money (usually a percentage of your account like 2%) you are comfortable losing per trade. There are risk management tools out there that can help you calculate your lot size based on the stop loss distance for the trade and a fixed percentage of your account. With this approach, you don't really need to worry about leverage and all that anymore. Excess leverage might be enabled in your account but you probably wont be using it to lose unimaginable amounts.

Trading psychology is probably the most advanced of all 3 because you meet it after you've conquered the first 2. It is a very long and broad topic as I've touched on it a bit here before. A simple way to go about this is to understand the life cycle of trading. First and foremost, when you choose to start trading you choose to accept going through this life cycle which can be very painful. This is another reason why trading is simple but not easy.

----> Build Account --------> Account gets knocked down --------> Restart building account without losing money ------->

Now to restart building account without losing money means you have to continue betting according to your plan. So if you've planned to bet N10,000 per trade or 2% of account, you cannot just jump to bet N50,000 or 10% of account. If you do that, then you'll risk losing N40,000 or 8% of your account. In summary, when you lose following your plan, you're just trading. But when you lose outside of your plan, you're losing money. So here we have it......

DO NOT LOSE MONEY!!!!!!!
DO NOT LOSE MONEY!!!!!!!
DO NOT LOSE MONEY!!!!!!!

Lets I forget, always know that the fastest, safest and most reliable way to rebound from a loss/ drawdown is to let go and walk away. Whenever you're in that position, always remember that you have 2 options; to let go or not to let go. The statistics of not letting go is a 95% chance of prolonged drawdown and possible account blowing while the statistics of letting go is a 95% chance of quickly ending the drawdown and immediately rebounding the account. You are the risk manager, choose wisely.

Merry Xmas.

Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by FX(m): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance to everyone.

In the spirit of holiday season, let's internalize this quote from George Soros:

"It’s not whether you’re right or wrong that’s important, it’s how much money you make when you’re right and how much you lose when you’re wrong".

George Soros.

This quote is worth a billion dollars. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 1:48am On Dec 26, 2020
TheYoda:
Sir as a veteran you should know also that screenshot of history doesn't mean anything.

Veteran should not argue about buy and sell arrows on chart or screenshot of history. Those doesn't mean sh*t in forex.

Nobody needs to prove anything unless you are selling something here but at the same time , if you are feeling like showing proof , please do some screen short of arrows, don't do screenshot of account history.

Veterans should know better, those doesn't prove nada. If you want to prove something , as a veteran you guys know what to do.

So if both of you my ogas want to argue or show prove , please do it the right way grin grin

You will pretend that you did not see the GBPUSD trade I posted while it was still running. Was it different from the arrows posted after the trade?

I even mentioned where I expect buyers to be and exited there. Did you notice how the trade seemed to halt there?

Why would people wanna learn fraudulent ways of doing things?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 4:40am On Dec 26, 2020
Theyoungmaster:
Please who has used a cent account before? How's the experience like? I have opened a cent account with liteforex. What possible pitfalls and obstacles do I face? I intend funding it with less than $50...(now don't laugh, that's what I can afford right now, I'm still learning). So, are there any disadvantages I face with such low balance? What leverage is advisable? Please I need answers. Thanks in anticipation.

Please I still need more info on this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by pgm(m): 6:19am On Dec 26, 2020
orogo:

Merry Xmas.

Excellent both in content and style. Thanks a lot for this. Compliments of the season.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Dwaynemustafa: 7:20am On Dec 26, 2020
Pls house somehelp out here, I want to learn how to trade what's de best way... Tankz..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by holuwajobar(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Dwaynemustafa:
Pls house somehelp out here, I want to learn how to trade what's de best way... Tankz..
go to babypips.com to learn.... Don't go to YouTube yet coz when u start seeing those fake traders with their 1milli dollars trade, you will begin to rush things....

Take things step by step...

Learn from babypips.com
After that, you can go to YouTube to learn about technical analysis and risk management.
You can also go to pdfdrive.net to check for some good pdf on forex strategies.....
After that, you begin to trade with demo acct....

Don't expect to make profit all the time , even professionals have their own losses....

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2020
To be honest and without an atom of bias, this does not sit well at all; theyoda is pointing out crucial information about your arrows @meshpips. I followed through and don't feel good about your post @Meshpips.

1. You did not make the call but posted your outcome 6hrs ish into the trade (see attached pix) which obviously was going your way. I see that you used Mrbillionaire's call to maximize your opportunity of letting us all know that the trade was going your way and you indeed are in profits.
Note: You ONLY do justice when you post results of ONLY the trades you call. My question is: would you have posted the trade if it was going against you - we wouldn't even know cos you never called it.
2. Then you closed it just a few minutes after posting your ongoing position and rushed here to show the arrow to further emphasize that your position was top notch.

I have a suggestion (come FTA 2021) that may seem tough for @Seun to implement:
1. @Seun needs to make whoever is the FTA 2021 creator, the moderator as well, at least for the length of the thread existence: 1year. Hence, the FTA21 creator is also the FTA21 moderator.
2. The FTA 21 creator and mod can then post all FTA-specific rules on the very 1st page.
3. Whoever comes here and goes against the already defined rules will be reminded what specific rule is broken, get warned once and issued a yellow card.
4. For any 2nd offense against the defined rules, he gets a red card and banned for 6months ish.

A lot of things are not right with this thread. cry cry cry

meshpips:

You will pretend that you did not see the GBPUSD trade I posted while it was still running. Was it different from the arrows posted after the trade?

I even mentioned where I expect buyers to be and exited there. Did you notice how the trade seemed to halt there?

Why would people wanna learn fraudulent ways of doing things?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
To be honest and without an atom of bias, this does not sit well at all; theyoda is pointing out crucial information about your arrows @meshpips. I followed through and don't feel good about your post @Meshpips.

1. You did not make the call but posted your outcome 6hrs ish into the trade (see attached pix) which obviously was going your way. I see that you used Mrbillionaire's call to maximize your opportunity of letting us all know that the trade was going your way and you indeed are in profits.
Note: You ONLY do justice when you post results of ONLY the trades you call.
2. Then you closed it just a few minutes after posting your ongoing position and rushed here to show the arrow to further emphasize that your position was top notch.

I have a suggestion (come FTA 2021) that may seem tough for @Seun to implement:
1. @Seun needs to make whoever is the FTA 2021 creator, the moderator as well, at least for the length of the thread existence: 1year. Hence, the FTA21 creator is also the FTA21 moderator.
2. The FTA 21 creator and mod can then post all FTA-specific rules on the very 1st page.
3. Whoever comes here and goes against the already defined rules will be reminded what specific rule is broken, get warned once and issued a yellow card.
4. For any 2nd offense against the defined rules, he gets a red card and banned for 6months ish.

A lot of things are not right with this thread. cry cry cry

First let me make it clear that I owe nobody the responsibility of making trade calls.

Secondly, I will hardly make a comment on a pair I don't trade.

I gave 3 probable levels of reversal many minutes before and closed my trade at one of the levels I mentioned.

TheYoda's post seems to suggest that I have learnt a way of fraudulently putting the arrows on the chart. This is the reason for my response.

The screen shot below shows the actual trade on my profit blotter.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Absolutely, no one owes anybody the responsibility of making trade calls.

I'm not supporting or against you or theyoda about fraud comment or whatnot, all I'm saying is: let's do it right.

meshpips:

First let me make it clear that I owe nobody the responsibility of making trade calls.

TheYoda's post seems to suggest that I have learnt a way of fraudulently putting the arrows on the chart. This is the reason for my response.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by orogo(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2020
Good day traders. Today I just feel like talking about setting financial targets for your trading or trading for monthly income.

Do you think you should be setting targets or trading for income? Well, the answer is no. You don't want to set financial targets as things can get very ugly and complicated when you experience a drawdown or it starts looking like you are no longer going to meet the target at the end of the period.

So assuming you've pictured yourself in a brand new car and it has looked like you were going to be buying the car at the end of the month. Things might get really ugly when it starts looking like it might no longer be possible unless you start taking excess risk to get back on track to meeting the deadline. This is why it is dangerous to set targets that may turn around to influence your trading. There is nothing worse than you thinking you are trading whereas it is the target that has knocked you off and taken over your trading.

Also trading for monthly income is not the best way to trade. Income should be dedicated to a solid business or other secured money systems/investments with good returns yearly. Lifestyle pressure should not be placed on trading.

Now you know the proper context to trade. I hope you get there.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2020
I know there might still be a few people sceptical about the trades on gold which I posted the arrows.

The screenshot below will help you believe if you fall into that class.

Maybe when next TheYoda tries to post those arrows which he has fraudulently learnt how to generate, y'all can ask him to show you the actual trades on his profit blotter to truly affirm whether or not he took the trades.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by orogo(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2020
It was Oliver Valez who said if you can enter this market and come out without losing your money, then you've won. This is a market seriously rigged against you to take away all your money and your belongings and leave you begging on the streets. If you ended the month with less profits than you saw during the month, its ok. You've won.

This is also part of trading psychology.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2020
jbutney:
happy new year in advance everyone.
Please experts in the house, What does that closing candle on EurNzd mean? A bearish candle with such long wick and small body at the bottom of a downtrend and on support.

If I were to trade it, I would allow it to retrace 7345 and sell for 6600. 7345 marks the end of wave 4.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Englishisamust: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
The fastest way to be a motivational speaker is to be Forex trader.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Englishisamust: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
meshpips:
I know there might still be a few people sceptical about the trades on gold which I posted the arrows.

The screenshot below will help you believe if you fall into that class.

Maybe when next TheYoda tries to post those arrows which he has fraudulently learnt how to generate, y'all can ask him to show you the actual trades on his profit blotter to truly affirm whether or not he took the trades.

Demo or live account?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Englishisamust:

Demo or live account?

It is live account sir. Thats even peanut compare to the possibility in the world of fx. But do not try to make such if you are a beginner. And do not try to give any body money to repeat such outcome.
That is a high risk performance and high risk performance comes with high rewards.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
One of my mentor trading account performance.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Look at that account performance very well. More than 400 investors copy that account and they pay $30 monthly($12,000). AND those investors have invested more than $6 million. So do the math. If stuffs like that exist, why do you have to beg people to invest with you.
This is one of my mentor that do not use stop loss and that account has been running 2015 or 2017. I will post another of his. What he does in place of not using stop loss is proper position sizing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.