Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (532566 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
It is not cent account o. And its live as in live. You must have $20,000 to be accepted into this one.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is one of my own baby account. Me no get liver to allow people to copy my trades thou.
Those looking for investors, try and be patient to practice and know what you are doing and you will be surprised at what you can accomplish.
Boss @shevychen2 has stated all these for years here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
In summary, do not be carried away by six figures in the thread. Learn, practice and be patient and you can do much better.
Mind you, there is nothing wrong with subscribing to a good copy trading services. Its a means to make more money sleeping and doing nothing yet money coming in ti your account. But you need this knowledge to be able to know a good copy service to subscribe to.

Note, when you see a trade copier that makes high percentage returns in a month... Run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
infofirst:
In summary, do not be carried away by six figures in the thread. Learn, practice and be patient and you can do much better.
Mind you, there is nothing wrong with subscribing to a good copy trading services. Its a means to make more money sleeping and doing nothing yet money coming in ti your account. But you need this knowledge to be able to know a good copy service to subscribe to.

Note, when you see a trade copier that makes high percentage returns in a month... Run.

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
For me, I am training myself to be aggressive in trading, turning drops to an ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2020

infofirst:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Englishisamust: 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omo see low-key millionaires. I will get there very soon inshallah

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by harizonal123(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Englishisamust:
The fastest way to be a motivational speaker is to be Forex trader.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
For me, I am training myself to be aggressive in trading, turning drops to an ocean.

That's the plan boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by eljayi99(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
which broker do you use sir?? @ infofirst
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Sunnycliff(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
The way the coins and cryptos are going, don't be surprised we are in for a big shock in 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sunnycliff:
The way the coins and cryptos are going, don't be surprised we are in for a big shock in 2021
Btc broke it's previous all time high.

It's in exploration mode now. I won't be surprised if it hits a price of 90k or more before crashing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Sunnycliff(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
IMAliyu:

Btc broke it's previous all time high.

It in exploration mode now. I won't be surprised if it hits a price of 90k or more before crashing.

It's time for more investment in coins
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
eljayi99:
which broker do you use sir?? @ infofirst

Hotforex, icmarkets and activtrades sir.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Anybody, please tell me- Hindsight chart, does this help you with anything? Or is this thread about posting your profitable trades?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
meshpips:

You will pretend that you did not see the GBPUSD trade I posted while it was still running. Was it different from the arrows posted after the trade?

I even mentioned where I expect buyers to be and exited there. Did you notice how the trade seemed to halt there?

Why would people wanna learn fraudulent ways of doing things?
You've got total of 7 trade arrows on those charts. How many of those calls did you post here before showing ONLY AFTER result? It's like posting trade only after in profit. As a veteran you shouldn't be posting such, better not to post at all THAN TO POST AFTER 1MIN TO CLOSE YOUR TRADE in profit.

So remind me, how many of the 7 trades on your chart did you call ? You don't owe anybody trade calls, that's great but keep the same energy and not post ONLY TRADES IN PROFIT.

PS: I'M NOT CALLING YOU FRAUD, I never did say that, you only assumed and assumed wrong.
Ps: I was just saying , better to do things right , don't post after the fact chart here.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
meshpips:
I know there might still be a few people sceptical about the trades on gold which I posted the arrows.

The screenshot below will help you believe if you fall into that class.

Maybe when next TheYoda tries to post those arrows which he has fraudulently learnt how to generate, y'all can ask him to show you the actual trades on his profit blotter to truly affirm whether or not he took the trades.
Boss don't claim ignorant, anybody can drag those arrows and drop it anywhere they want on the chart.

I just did to show it and to show others, make calls trade calls if you want but what good is anyone POSTING trades in profit? The thread name is forex trader alert it's not post after the fact chart.

Again you posted screenshot that doesn't mean anything. I can show the arrows like I earlier did, I can also do those rubbish profit blotter too. Don't get me started. I don't like it, you as a veteran is acting all ignorant all of a sudden.

No need writing back and forth. Arrows doesn't mean anything , screenshot of profit blotter doesn't mean anything.

Thread is forex trade alert, simple as abc. Veteran should also stick to the rules.
No posting hindsight charts here.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2020
I hope and pray the spirit of confusion leaves this thread before the start of 2021 grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
blackman007:
I hope and pray the spirit of confusion leaves this thread before the start of 2021 grin

Boss mi. Stress not about that. Its inside life. Focus on what is of purpose to you on this thread. Those so called confusion are caused by some to catch fun after making so much money or experiencing margin calls.
Confusion is going no where. Enjoy your self and ignore the confusion.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
GU has printed a rising wedge once more. Good opportunities abound.

Scenario 1; I Will be looking for shorting opportunities if price retraces to confluence zone of 50.0 fib level and 1.3467 Support drawn from weekly TF ( I have a sell stop placed below there anyway...@61.8 fib level to give room for break and retest of 1.3467)

Scenario 2; I will be looking for buying opportunities above resistance drawn from daily TF at 1.36351( I have a buy stop placed slightly above there).

Observe. Wait. Follow.

A pip-full week to all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jbutney(f): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

If I were to trade it, I would allow it to retrace 7345 and sell for 6600. 7345 marks the end of wave 4.
Thanks a lot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
infofirst:

Boss mi. Stress not about that. Its inside life. Focus on what is of purpose to you on this thread. Those so called confusion are caused by some to catch fun after making so much money or experiencing margin calls.
Confusion is going no where. Enjoy your self and ignore the confusion.

Thank you sir...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Believe me guys, forex is not easy when you are a newbie without a good mentor. That's why many newbies get discouraged at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
peteregwu:
Believe me guys, forex is not easy when you are a newbie without a good mentor. That's why many newbies get discouraged at the end.

Fact.
Hope our veterans here can be helpful in this regard. Me gan sef Don dey get cold feet. The volume of knowledge is overwhelming. We need filters.Filters in the guise of mentors.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Samuraiking(m): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Who is actually trading reasonable funds with octafx here ?

Man that broker doesn't seem to have any positive review on trust pilot and Forex peace army undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Englishisamust:
Omo see low-key millionaires. I will get there very soon inshallah

Sometimes I feel like giving up and looking for another stream but what will I tell people is my reason for giving up.. We move

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2020
Buying EUR/GBP.

Selling GBP/CAD

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2020
Theyoungmaster:
Buying EUR/GBP.

Selling GBP/CAD

40+ & 60+ pips respectively.

Moving Sl for G/CAD to BE.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2020
Theyoungmaster:
GU has printed a rising wedge once more. Good opportunities abound.

Scenario 1; I Will be looking for shorting opportunities if price retraces to confluence zone of 50.0 fib level and 1.3467 Support drawn from weekly TF ( I have a sell stop placed below there anyway...@61.8 fib level to give room for break and retest of 1.3467)

Scenario 2; I will be looking for buying opportunities above resistance drawn from daily TF at 1.36351( I have a buy stop placed slightly above there).

Observe. Wait. Follow.

A pip-full week to all of us.

GU is slowly retracing to 50.0 fib level as anticipated. Kinda tempted to pull the sell trigger. But lemme chill to avoid stories that touch.

It's "Plan your trade. Trade your plan" after all.

Let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fibonacci88: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Who uses volume analysis here. I have added volume spread analysis to my arsenal and the results have been impressive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.