Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (528784 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Above all, dm me the currently trading demo account details now, I will look into it by end of January, February, and March. If I consistently find the results appealing, I would fund your live account with chekele to trade with. If you continue to repeat the results on live, it can go a long way in your life.

compliments........ kiss

May God bless you even more bro. You'll never lack.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
infofirst:

Great boss mi. I love that good gesture. If after reviewing his performance for the said period and you found him ready, I will be willing and ready to match what you give to support his live trading journey ( up to $200). Just give a head up a day or two before.

God bless u Boss.
You guys just gave FTA a new purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mupeper: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
please,does anyone here have an idea of any broker that offers the trade of gold with all the major pairs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ZedFX(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Overfamiliarity with charts will, at some point, make you feel no strategy actually works, then makes you return to point 1 and start to search pdf, YouTubes, forums for a better strategy. It has its way of dealing with one's trading psychology.

........ kiss

salient advice

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
infofirst:

Great boss mi. I love that good gesture. If after reviewing his performance for the said period and you found him ready, I will be willing and ready to match what you give to support his live trading journey ( up to $200). Just give a head up a day or two before.

The great infofirst doing one of the things He knows to do best...kudos sir...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Nice one brother, I don't know why I just like you, maybe because of your persistence... kiss kiss kiss

Anyways, while you seem to get those streak of positive results and seem to start to get your thoughts together about this business; my sincere advice from experience is: Caution yourself to not be too familiar with your charts and strategies.

A time will surely come where you will be hit with streaks of lost trades and you will even look back on backtesting and find out the several times you would have lost trades with the exact same strategy which you have been winning with. Now I'm saying, before it gets to this stage, stay away from the charts now, and reflect on other things, come back after 4-5days and continue to do your thing with a fresh mind.

Overfamiliarity with charts will, at some point, make you feel no strategy actually works, then makes you return to point 1 and start to search pdf, YouTubes, forums for a better strategy. It has its way of dealing with one's trading psychology.

This I battled from experience and won.....

Above all, dm me the currently trading demo account details now, I will look into it by end of January, February, and March. If I consistently find the results appealing, I would fund your live account with chekele to trade with. If you continue to repeat the results on live, it can go a long way in your life.

compliments........ kiss

Keep opening our eyes sir.... May God protect, guide and guard you amen...

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Nice one brother, I don't know why I just like you, maybe because of your persistence... kiss kiss kiss

Anyways, while you seem to get those streak of positive results and seem to start to get your thoughts together about this business; my sincere advice from experience is: Caution yourself to not be too familiar with your charts and strategies.

A time will surely come where you will be hit with streaks of lost trades and you will even look back on backtesting and find out the several times you would have lost trades with the exact same strategy which you have been winning with. Now I'm saying, before it gets to this stage, stay away from the charts now, and reflect on other things, come back after 4-5days and continue to do your thing with a fresh mind.

This I battled from experience and won.....

compliments........ kiss

Good one boss if we can have 3 of you here, All of us will become millionaire

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shevychen2:
Lol.. You people are missing the point with these personal attacks as usual. Yeah turns out the man lied, misrepresented his abilities, and probably got a few quid off people via affiliate marketing, but what about the full grown adults that willingly followed him with zero scrutiny?

For all this crying here, no court of law will indict him for crashing anyone's account. None. As far as I am concerned, the alleged impersonation of someone else is the crime here. Nothing more. People should learn to take responsibility for their own foolishness.

Give it a few weeks, and some people will still find yet another guru to foolishly follow blindly. That's the big talking point for me. People always stop thinking when there's the prospect of making "easy" money. Yeah Saxy's calls were generally good, but there was discussion on the huge volume of trades per day, and the risk..(3% on 20-50 pips will always be dangerous). Yet that wasn't enough for some of you. I thought he probably was comfortable taking the risk because it was working for him. But I was never going to jump at recommending him to trade for anyone obviously.

Emphasis should be on educating these newbies on how to be more discerning, or else, this whole episode will play out again in the future with another person. We've seen Odiaero, Benpuzzy, Meshpips, Blackeurope now Saxy. What's the common denominator? People believing in paper forex heroes long before seeing consistent results. (not some useless 3 months trade explorer).

You want to turn $100 to $500 in a few weeks. A 400% growth. That's not even easy to do in a year. People with longevity in this industry will tell you that anything between 20 to 100% a year consistently is god level. But poverty has made people to look at forex like football gambling. You get in with a few pennies, while calculating how much you will spend on a 2020 Mercedes. Lol. Una go learn. Keep running from pillar to post, then look for who to blame later. I am even seeing $100 to $5000.. A 4900% growth grin grin grin . It's one thing to be greedy, it's another thing to be greedy and incredibly stupid. I only have pity for people that are stupid enough to believe shit like this if it's their first time.. Otherwise, they deserve to lose that money since they don't need it.

I briefly read someone talking about how microlots is evil, and how you should be making millions bla bla. When the average newbie here has less than $200? Some people are crying about losing $10 ffs. Okay o. It's no surprise that more broker companies are popping up every day. Too many sheep to fleece.

Again, person wey get ear go hear. I haven't seen a signal merchant that has impressed under scrutiny. I always wonder why they do it because there are lots of forex businesses around that are willing to hand you BIG money if you show some consistency (not going to delve into that again as I have already done it enough).

If you enter those companies and start making money consistently, some private individuals will corner you quickly and give you sums you can only dream of on a profit sharing basis. It makes zero sense to be running a signal generating business either paid or fake free (like forcing people to open accounts with your affiliate link first) or asking people to give you their peanuts to trade for them.. So anybody doing it, is not a good and profitable trader until proven otherwise. Once you see such people, your bullshitometer should be reading off the charts. If you have sense.

just saw this now. I warned people tire. it's definitely expected.

I hope his numerous paper tigers in here have eventually have sense, and gone into oblivion....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Sunnycliff(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mupeper:
please,does anyone here have an idea of any broker that offers the trade of gold with all the major pairs

Instaforex
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mupeper: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Instaforex
I've checked their demo platform and is not there,please do you have any idea if they have it available in their micro or standard account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fmusty:
So I have decided to challenge myself on what I will call Darwinex hunt, trading the Darwinex way as advocated here few years ago my the boss himself shevchen2 (hope I got the username correct).

As much as I will make it fun, with utmost discipline, I will try to focus on the goal, which is 30% - 40% profit annually, yes annually......

of course, I will keep my live account private, I am not seeking for any funding or what have you, the challenge will be on demo account, with all the details posted here, if you feel like following my progress, and for the bad belle people expecting me to blow up the account in few days, you are most welcome, you can follow and view for your pleasure if you want.

The rules will be

only 0.01 lot size for every trade I took on my $500 demo account on FX pairs, Also, 0.01 lot size on trades to be taken on $1000 for volatile pairs.

Below are the details.....

2021 January to December Darwinex hunt challenge. To know how much I can discipline myself.......

$500 account
Broker - Darwinex demo
Mt4

Login - 2089010490
Investors password - b7cmkPm

$1k account
Broker - Darwinex demo mt4
Login - 2089010491
Investor password - lwBs6VK

cheers

We the investors are watching. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
is trades-investor a legitimate forex broker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Sunnycliff(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mupeper:

I've checked their demo platform and is not there,please do you have any idea if they have it available in their micro or standard account?

Check out this on their micro account

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Karleb:

Correct, let's bang d audio money together. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Karleb:

grin grin grin
if the bro qualifies
let us the real investor know
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
hidhrhis:
grin grin grin if the bro qualifies let us the real investor know
That man is lucky.
The real investors have also shown interest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Karleb:
Omo! People are getting supports o.

Let me go and prepare my own account statement. cheesy

Prepare all you can so when your own turn reach the bosses will support you too. As for me I die here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Samuraiking(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2020
is no boss here using octafx? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2020
Special thanks to every one for making this season a memorable one.

How I wish one of us that added so much action to the season did not fall short along the line. It is well.

See all in Season 21. Adios

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Samuraiking:
is no boss here using octafx? undecided
im using octafx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Somebody should volunteer to create the new thread. It's few hours to New Year.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
This is the first time I'm trading a live account for a month without blowing it,though not in profit but I still have over 70% of my funds.

previously, I used to blow my account in two weeks max.

I know I'm getting there.

A pipful 2021 to us

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by highcurrent: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Karleb:
Somebody should volunteer to create the new thread. It's few hours to New Year.
lol, there is still time bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Pettah: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hazardd(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Pls, I want to invest in Bitcoin, is luno is good to store bitcoin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
ogashman:
This is the first time I'm trading a live account for a month without blowing it,though not in profit but I still have over 70% of my funds.

previously, I used to blow my account in two weeks max.

I know I'm getting there.

A pipful 2021 to us

Risk and money management can never be over-emphasized....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
blackman007:

Risk and money management can never be over-emphasized....

True bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by highcurrent: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hazardd:
Pls, I want to invest in Bitcoin, is luno is good to store bitcoin
yeah.luno is good, just that their charges is higher than others(Binance, block chain,quidax).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hazardd(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
highcurrent:
yeah.luno is good, just that their charges is higher than others(Binance, block chain,quidax).
yeah sure . So what do you suggest.. is quidax good.. or I should go with luno.. sorry for the questions
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by highcurrent: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hazardd:
yeah sure . So what do you suggest.. is quidax good.. or I should go with luno.. sorry for the questions
If you aren't trading it, if its only storing like you said, you can use luno, since it's user friendly.

You know more trading,more charges applied

The ball is on you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by highcurrent: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
It's seems market is closed (HF),
is there any market still moving?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Happy new years a few hours in advance.

cadchf sell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.