Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Share Your First Picture of The New Year - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your First Picture of The New Year (50817 Views)

Ladies: Would You Welcome A Framed Picture Of Your MIL In Your Home? / Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Buhariman1: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
I'm in the Middle.

wink

4 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by ajericho(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
nairalanders are fools ;Dnairalanders are fools
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by SlyPe(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
AK481:
Had my hair cut .

My main barber wasn’t around , as I was about leaving something tell me to give his apprentice a chance .

I have always ignored this guy for 2 years.

The apprentice tried smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Mrtaye: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ihategirls:
May this new
year bring lots of blessings into our lives

Wooooow so beautiful ❤️

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Neroiam(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Lies you're a short guy tongue

Well, I like your sense of humor tho.. I like short girls
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Neroiam(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Expert17:

Who s deceiving u?

You na.. U no go fit just read pass.. Lol ..abeg hit like jor

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by solofresh(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=BigSarah post=85401696]It's just another day [/hi serah]
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by TeflonBlixx: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
From Ibadan, with love.

13 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

Well, I like your sense of humor tho.. I like short girls
Thanks.

I'm not short so you know
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Mrtaye: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Debramaye:
smiley smiley file size too large for niaraland so... a screenshot from snapchat
Peace beauty ✌️�
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Expert17: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

You na.. U no go fit just read pass.. Lol

Just joking bro...

Am also a body builder.......
Nice chest.... Work more on dose triceps & biceps.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by morule20(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Debramaye:
smiley smiley file size too large for niaraland so... a screenshot from snapchat
You are beautiful and blessed with beautiful boobs.
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by TerryMcGinis(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ihategirls:
May this new year bring lots of blessings into our lives
you are gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Neroiam(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Thanks.

I'm not short so you know

Ehn.. If u tall pass me, I go propose to u now now
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by vincentjk(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Smoke55:
hunku You Get Sense So? So Sombori Tease You Small And You Begin They Post Your Family Pictures? Abeg Post Your Dads Own As Well Lets No If He Is Cute.

The thread is for pictures oga talk talk
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Neroiam(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Expert17:

Just joking bro...

Am also a body builder.......
Nice chest.... Work more on dose triceps & biceps.

Time dey let person workout again? Na money person dey workout now o
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by goat22: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
grin Them go hail.. Their pics will travel round d globe with no charges attached.. Let me quickly drop mine.. Na cot i wear go church o

Wow this your suit is amazing! I love how the seams perfectly align to your body's contours. Looks very Italian-esque. I think you should go into modeling, even your walk is a stylish and with guy.
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

Ehn.. If u tall pass me, I go propose to u now now
Don't argue girl gat heels
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by solofresh(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=85401750] Nairaland guys are so ugly sad[/u need to see me mehn]
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Adaibeku(f): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
phenzy:

15 mummy

My 2nd daughter will be 14 on February 19
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Neroiam(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't argue girl gat heels

I no go climb stool for you? . lol
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by psychologist(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
prciouschika:
I decided to loose my artificial weavon winkand carry my natural hair cheesy then edit all the editable in my picture grin ..... Nobi only yeyebrities sabi edit picture too undecided

Even after the Photoshop
I honestly prefer the former to latter grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Neroiam(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=solofresh post=85404871][/quote]

Bro ..Na story she dey find
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Thegoodone13(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
dynicks:
Kk una pictures fine but m patiently waiting for the picture of one particular person like that....

The person too dey worry for this forum!...wants to see how/what the person actually looks like so as to know where to start from whenever I would wanna tongue-lash the person..

U guys should keep the pictures rolling...we die here!!
where is saraki pic?
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by morule20(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Haderonke20:
Happy new year to you all. I'm on my way to my aunt's place for the new year celebration
You are looking sweet baby

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by kay29000(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
MajorWarren:
You know the vibezz

That's Joe Budden
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Smoke55: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
vincentjk:

The thread is for pictures oga talk talk
hunku Its All About Your Picture Nah No Be That Of Ya Family Mbok...Anyway U Got A Cute Mum And A Beautiful Sister,,,u Self Fine Shaa! If To Say You Be Woman I For Say Make I Come Marry U Ni.
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

I no go climb stool for you? . lol
Nah far from that.....I'm tall but not that tall so i don't use heels most times except when to pepper dem cheesy
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Adaibeku(f): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ihategirls:
May this new year bring lots of blessings into our lives

the question u ask in ur signature is on point ,
.yes is gud to hate girls , the 3 holes in my heart is done by ladies ,n d drilling isn't stopping yet I thought am alone , but am happy my heart is evil now
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by vincentjk(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adaibeku:

Go 4 it again youngman

You youngass is definitely obsessed with my photos , how many times will u go 4 it
that I come here for umuigbo n'efuzo dosent make me a commoner , Nairalanders isnt for kids or are my wrong?

Well sorry for saying those harsh things to you, it's a new year and it shouldn't start like this. Was only joking until you called me eziofia, wasn't cool at all

You're cute dear so don't mind anyone saying anything to you. Am I forgiven??

3 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by vincentjk(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
Smoke55:
hunku Its All About Your Picture Nah No Be That Of Ya Family Mbok...Anyway U Got A Cute Mum And A Beautiful Sister,,,u Self Fine Shaa! If To Say You Be Woman I For Say Make I Come Marry U Ni.

Lols cheesy you're teasing me abi?? I'll tell my mummy for you undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) / How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.